It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Video Evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Has anyone read the book or seen the video Evidence, from this web site? ufonasa.terra-ent.com...

I was reading an aritcle by David Sereda about the way to go "Light speed and beyond", it is basicly the idea of raising the frequency of a spacecraft or mass to a state equal to light. This makes the mass zero the same as a photon so it doesnt mess with Einstiens fomula as to why mass cannot break light speed.

Read this article at Brian Vike's web site, here is that article.

What do you all think about this theory?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Some points in that article are interesting.

You should read the topics in Science and Technology on the speed of light etc. There is a few on page 1.

But back to this topic and article...

Here is a part from your article

The answer was that the UFOs were converting their mass into light by using high frequency wave induction. Once their giant spacecraft were converted into light, they weighed in at nothing. The energy required to go light speed would now yield a very low Einsteinian energy signal (because it has no mass charge), yet a very high Max Planck energy signal (E = hf), in that it would be a high frequency wave signal with no mass energy equivalent. The signal would be detected as a high frequency light energy signal with no mass because the whole spacecraft would be made of light. These craft have figured out how to attain light speed and beyond (note that Dr. Raymond Chiao, UC Berkeley physicist got photons to break light speed in 1989).

Once a spacecraft is made of light, it could also appear or disappear into the invisible light spectrum (to the human eye and many cameras). The answer to how the UFO I saw in Berkely, in 1968, disappeared was now crystal clear. It transformed its mass into light and disappeared into an invisible spectra of light. So easy?

I dont care what this person says, you cannot do this by "raising its frequency"

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory, but there's theories that propose the exact opposite of what I got out of that article; namely that mass is high frequency electromagnetic energy. If you raise the frequency you're essentially raising the mass. The equations used for this are pretty simple:

E = mc^2
E = hf
(therefore)
m = (hf)/(c^2)

(pardon the notation; the formatting here leaves a lot to be desired for writing equations...)

The first part is the familiar Einstein equation; the second part is Planck's (?) equation for determining the energy in a given frequency. Using basic algebra, even a small particle such as a proton has an extraordinarily high frequency.

Of course, I could've completely misunderstood the point the article was trying to present...wouldn't be the first time

EDIT: h is Planck's constant, an extremely small number (I forget the exact figure), and of course c is the speed of light...

[edit on 4/29/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here are some formulas that will help you out.

www.wbabin.net...

top topics

join