It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacqueline Kennedy or a concealed shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
In thinking about the Kennedy assasination, and the alternate post about the driver, it seems conceivable that there are a couple of other alternatives.

First, the file on the shooting is sealed until 50 years after her death. An odd thing to me indeed. With JFK being a supposed playboy, wouldnt it seem possible that she would have motive? Not to mention the mob, and the fact that Kennedy wasnt well liked in Texas.

So, In reviewing the film, JFK puts his arm down on the center arm rest but the arm rest is pulled back. Seeing how it could have been the driver, how about a person concealed behind the rear seat. That would explain the shot to JFKS left thigh. The round could have entered the rear of the head from the seat area and glanced off the top of the skull then richocheting forward. The likely hood of damage from a single bullet to the head and to kennedys left thigh are unlikely indicating that a secondary internal discharge in the car could have been likely.

Im not an expert on trajectorys, but Jacqueline Kennedys behavior after the shooting, the inner arm rest, her body position despite the report of the rifle, and the subsequent 50 year delay on the file leads me to believe foul play.

If we can suspect the driver, then why not possibly a man in the trunk or behind the seat they were sitting in. A contraption?

Ive never actually seen upclose detail on the car, or the inner seat where they were at the time of the shooting.

Watch Jacqueline Kennedys right hand when the shooting takes place. Pretty sketchy.....

Can anyone help out on this.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Can anyone help out on this.

Yes. This is the worst theory I have ever heard of or read. It is ridiculous. And I'm sick of there being a new post every week about "Is the driver the shooter"....no, he wasn't and the facts are clear on that. Check out the zillion other threads on it....

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Yes. This is the worst theory I have ever heard of or read. It is ridiculous. And I'm sick of there being a new post every week about "Is the driver the shooter"....no, he wasn't and the facts are clear on that. Check out the zillion other threads on it....
[edit on 29-4-2005 by Zabilgy]

I second that emotion!

Where are all these alternate theories coming from? There's no logic in them. Maybe Zapruder's camera had a gun built in to it and he really shot the President.

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe Zapruder's camera had a gun built in to it and he really shot the President.

YES! That's it. After 42 years it has finally been figured out! Zapruder had his camera pointed right at his head and he must have had a special CIA camera-gun. Wow! Finally solved after all these years! Good Job Dr. Love!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No... I'd have to say the dumbest Kennedy theory was that Lyndon Johnson stood up in the vehicle that was driving him, and shot a revolver at Kennedy a few cars ahead. That's even worse than the driver, the First Lady, or any other theory about who did it.

Has anyone considered that maybe Kennedy shot himself? Or maybe he realized his health was so bad, that rather than die naturally in office, he wanted to go out with a "bang"? Since we're on the subject of dumb theories I figured I'd throw a few out myself. The suicide would explain the Kennedy family never really raising any questions about the assassination or the investigations thereafter. Bobby Kennedy even hid some things himself.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It appears then gentelemen, that the reason its never been solved, is because we have great insight into all possibles.

I have never seen a report on the car itself.
KNow one saw down into the area bewteen them,

And the file is sealed for 50 years for what reason?

It was a throw out to those that have access to the real data.

Peace

join