It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Dutch- NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Dutch government resigned this week under pressure brought on by accusations that in 1995, over 7000 Boznia Muslims were executed by Serbs while under the protection of Dutch troops. This was the worst mass murder in Europe since WWII. Queen Beatrix, the Bilderburger leader, witnessed the mass sacrifice as part of a ritual ceremony. An interim government will run the small nation until the May 15, 2002 election.

Found this at a Icke web site. Anyone heard about this? It seems to be 3 years old, but I never heard about it

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
HeHeHe, I wouldn't be suprised
they are using milosovich as a scape-goat anyway.

OH look at this evil man! he genocided a bunch of muslims! let's give him a life sentence of 48 years

Really friggin' sad...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by maathotep

The Dutch government resigned this week under pressure brought on by accusations that in 1995, over 7000 Boznia Muslims were executed by Serbs while under the protection of Dutch troops. This was the worst mass murder in Europe since WWII. Queen Beatrix, the Bilderburger leader, witnessed the mass sacrifice as part of a ritual ceremony. An interim government will run the small nation until the May 15, 2002 election.

Found this at a Icke web site. Anyone heard about this? It seems to be 3 years old, but I never heard about it

haven't heard about it, try finding news stories about it. Dont trust everything Icke has to say without looking into it.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
you found thos on Ickes headlines section.

I highly reccomend it.... visit it daily... he covers everything in the news but shows the truth and not the movie.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This really happened. It was more of a symbolic act years after the massacre.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.eubusiness.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
thank you for the links,
i shall read through them now. Thank you very much

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And the election following that, more than a million Dutch people voted for a guy who died a few weeks before the election... Now what the heck can a dead man do for you???

Btw... I didn't vote that time. Didn't know who to vote on.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
didn't they "massacre" people who were KILLING their people ?

isn't that self defense ? [ hatfields and mccoys ? ]

that part appears to be omitted !

that whole " ethnic cleansing " mess, reeks of major manipulation and obfuscation ! I see kowtowing to muslims here....

why is that ?

eh ?

new topics

top topics

join