It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days in Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was thinking about humans living in outer space in the near future, and I came up with the thought that maybe Revelations may not effect people living in space. Like when there are going to be plagues and such, people living on a space station or even on another planet how would these people recieve the plague?Maybe this is what the Bible means when God takes all of this people away from the pain that the rest of the non believers are suffering. This might add to the idea that God and the Angles are "aliens" but hey I thought I would post it. I am having trouble expanding on the idea right now but I will post more when I collect my thoughts. When I speak of the end of the world I am talking about the end of the world through the idea of the Bible.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's because back then, when the bible was written, people didn't know what Space 'was'. They believed that the Earth was the center of the Universe and that the Sun rotated around it. You will find it very difficult to apply common day logic to the mysticism of the past.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I could go for days on end about how the bible is outdated and flawed, but that is not my job to do here, so I will it the benefit of the doubt. So lets say that Mankind was "seeded" here. That means it is not originally from here, but the god entity placed it here (earth). This would mean that when inevitable end comes to all those living on earth, those who have been taken back to their true how will be saved. There will be a great planetary exodus that will occur. When this does happen (which it will) all of those on earth will be "transported" back to thier original world. Now I hope you give me the benefit of the doubt and consider this morsel of truth, for it may be all that any of us have.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Or if we're close to it we might not evan make it to space

Any1 ever see that twilight zone episode where the astronaut crashes on a planet and finds a women from another planet that also crashed there?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
well we won't ever know. The end of times is now, and no one is living in space. I say this as fact but in reality it is just my opinion!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I reckon we're all just gonna die in the end. God aint gonna save us....we aint seen him for 2000yrs!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
God already did save us. Do you really think God would lie? He has promised us eternal life if we trust in him. Love God, he loves you.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How ingnorant... naivity can be so innocent... sadly. If only you knew what you speak of.

top topics

join