It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
To the poster who spoke of referencing the Vatican website. Yes of course, after all it is the Vatican in possession of the documents. However, it also provides a photostat copy of same which if you read Portugese you would be able to decipher and determine if the letter was cropped to remove any part of same.

If the 3rd secret was not about JPII, then he along with the Curiae lied. Not that I doubt they lie, lie often and have always lied.

The Fatima secrets are nonsense, as are all the others! Fatima's were made during the period leading up to war and concentrated on Russia as being the destruction of the church. Considering that this was during the time of the Russian revolution where the church was being seriously oppressed by Russian authority, I am not surprised some faithful fell under some delusion that the RCC they revered was in danger of elimination. The predictions didn't really give a care about anything else. Neither of the first two secrets came about, nor did the halting factors for same materialise.

The first two were so off kilter that the virgin apparition apparently was far more worried about the Russians than the growing threat of the Germans, which as it turned out was later defeated with the assistance of those bad guys threatening especially considering her Jewish roots. And if that 3rd has any resemblance at all to JPII, I guess our eyes as we viewed the film footage were lying to us. now had this happened 200 years ago, the news reports would have fabricated the details to fit the secret.

Finally, it is clear from the wording that this Mary gives the impression that she has some control or special authority over earthlings. I suppose God just doesn't see fit to send his archangels any longer to deliver his messages.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alawler
Hey,
The first of these collections is that of Fatima. It made reference to how the first two prophecies of Fatima had come true and that the third one was too stunning for the church to release.

How convenient. Now every earthquake, tsunami, volcano, virus, or other disaster can potentally be the third prophecy that was somehow going to cause panic (as if panic is somehow worse than the actual event), even though most of us by now have realized we are not immortal.

Originally posted by alawler

The second thing was the Apothycra [spelling?] I remember reading something about it on another post / forum about one of the books, the book of Epochs if im not wrong.

The apocryphal books can be found in any Catholic Bible. I suspect you are referring to the Books of Enoch. These, as well as numerous other non-canonical books can be found at www.earlychristianwritings.com....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The 2 secrets of sky and earth
Here is one very little known text of Jacinta in 1920. It is Wrongly assumed it was given first in Bayside decades later. IT IS DICTATED BY THE LITTLE JACINTA BEFORE HER DEATH IN 1920! So no matter you believe or not in Bayside apparitions, the text is authentic, recorded on paper from human to human (Jacinta to Mother Godinho) and not from a much later apparition (that nevertheless repeats the same text). Follows the original Portugal text of Jacinta in 1920

www.fimdostempos.net...

Dois segredos

Outra importante revelação sobre os tempos finais encontramos numa carta de Jacinta Marto, também vidente de Fátima, escrita pouco antes de sua morte, em 1920, e deixada com a Irmã Godinho, de Lisboa.
Nessa carta que, em abril de 1954, seria enviada ao papa Pio XII, lemos:
"Madre, diga ao Papa que Nossa Senhora não consegue mais segurar o braço de seu Filho muito ofendido. Se o mundo não fizer penitência, o castigo virá... As Irmãs desta ordem (clarissas) devem permanecer unidas ao Vaticano e se prepararem para 1972, já que neste ano de pecados de impureza, a vaidade e o luxo desenfreado atrairão sobre o mundo castigos tamanhos que farão sofrer muito o Santo Padre... Nossa Senhora disse também que, sem dúvida, virá o triunfo de Nosso Senhor, mas que antes serão derramadas muitas lágrimas... Existe um segredo no céu e outro na terra, e este último é espantoso. Parecerá já o fim do mundo, e no cataclisma a terra ficará como que separada do céu, o qual se tornará branco como a neve".

Foi no espírito da mensagem de Fátima que o papa Pio XII advertiu para os "duros e amargos tempos" que esperam a raça humana, dizendo: "A humanidade deve preparar-se para sofrer como nunca o fez". Descreveu os nossos tempos como "os mais tenebrosos desde o dilúvio". "Chegou a hora - declarou - da batalha mais longa, mais amarga e mais feroz já presenciada pelo mundo. E será preciso lutar até o fim".

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks for not posting the above in english. That would have seriously confused me. However, I would really like that in Klingon please. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alawler

I'm pretty sure Fatima was the little town where the children of the 'legend' grew up.
And I have a sneaking suspicion that the fabled '3rd secret' is the collapse of the catholic church due to it's corruption, lies, lack of any true spiritual power whatsoever and mismanaged infrastructure.
Of course the church would never want that information to get out because they'd lose their tenuous grip on their sheep quicker than they'd like.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alawler

This site has links to lots of stories about the 3rd secret:

Fatima Crusader

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I read a book called "Notre-Dame de l'Apocalypse Ou le Troisieme Secret de Fatima" in french which talks about the events of fatima and the third secret... it's very interesting. But. It is in french :\

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I read a book called "Notre-Dame de l'Apocalypse Ou le Troisieme Secret de Fatima" in french which talks about the events of fatima and the third secret... it's very interesting. But. It is in french :\

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by alawler

This site has links to lots of stories about the 3rd secret:

Fatima Crusader

Hunted through all that a bit, and came up with this:

www.fatimacrusader.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Even though I don't appreciate the ignorant people calling the Marian apparitions satanic, it isn't the first time in my life people ridiculed me solely on my religious beliefs.

Those interested in the third secret, my mom has been reading about it for the last 20 yrs. She believes the quote "through some fissure, the smoke of satan has entered the church.". Therefore, the secret fed by the Vatican is complete BS. The real secret insults the Vatican, which now I believe is a holy place, now overruled by evil men.

My mom enjoys tldm.org. One can find a wealth of information on the third secret.

www.tldm.org... -Sister Lucy's handwriting forged.

www.tldm.org... -Third secret details

www.tldm.org... more details

www.tldm.org... -Sister Lucy was silenced.

www.tldm.org... -Also, the real Sister Lucy probably was killed/died in the 80's and was replaced by an impostor. Just looking at the pictures is proof. They didn't try to hard to find a look-a-like, doesn't even look one ounce like her.

I find all Marian apparitions interesting. After following the boards, I found out about the Brazilian Pedro Regis. I hope those links help.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Also, this link mentions that the third secret dealt with a date, and that the chastisement has already begun.

www.tldm.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The "apparition" and the "Miracle of the Sun" did NOT happen in Fatima, they were both around three miles away in in the Cova da Iria fields. The title of "Our Lady of Fatima" was given given either because they thought it sounded better, or they wanted people to think there was a connection to Muhammad's daughter. I would recommend checking out the thread below for some interesting information on the "Fatima" "miracle"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, there are many symbols popping up in the major Abrahamic religions that are in fact related to "Goddess" worship, such as the pagan origins of the fig, lamb sacrifice, rosary and the popular Mary title "Stella Maris", which is actually related to Isis. Even the Crescent Moon, star, black stone and prayer beads in Islam are related. I'm surprised that more people have not made this connection.

But something that is also interesting is that the catholic church started an "interfaith" shrine after this "miracle", so one could easily come to the conclusion that it was a trick or part of a scheme of some sort. (Notice how they said that the "miracle" was in "Fatima"The name of Muhammad's daughter when it was in fact not. Either that or the mother goddess connection could be true. (the Mary that is portrayed in theses apparitions is not the Mary mentioned in the Bible, even if it is the image that the Catholics promote. She fits more with pagan Goddess worship, the title given to Mary "Queen of Heaven" was used for a pagan Goddess way before Mary was around, and was even mentioned negatively in the Bible, Jeremiah 7:18)

[edit on 2-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster

I have lost the password to my other account, so I have to say it with this one.

Please ignore that link I was posting around about the "DOMA collective". What it claims is absolute lies and bunk.

Most everything it claimed has been debunked. I can't post a link to it here because this is a new account, but please search this forum for "I need some help from some well researched Christian users" and then "I need help from Muslim users" to see some threads that explain the flaws.

Don't waste your time on the crazy site, it tricked me for a while. I just now took the time to see that what it was all bunk, and really goofy obvious bunk at that.

I think most people here could already tell, but this is in case anyone starts to take it seriously. It is hilariously wrong.

I scattered a bunch of links through this thread, but I hope that people didn't beleive the garbage or at least read this. It is a HUGE waste of time because it takes a while to read, and it is all lies.

EDIT: Looks like I can post links

These are just some of many flaws and lies.

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join