It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do about INDONESIA~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What are we ' the australian public ' going to do to save one of our own?
Corby is rotting in a jail cell for something she CLEARLY didnt do.

Even if she DOESNT get the death penalty, imagine sitting in a jail cell for countless years KNOWING you didnt do it.

personally Its hard to distinguish whats worse, death or waiting to die.

IF she does get convicted of drug smuggling i think its about time we hit the indonesians where it hurts most. and thats there tourism.

Im going to try and organise a major public boycott of all area's related to indonesia.

Write newspapers, Magazines, Local TV Stations, Setup Websites, post flyers.
Working for the stock exchange means i have a lot of excellent contacts, and gives me a lot of useful names and services at my finger tips.

BUT I'll need the publics help.
One person alone wont be able to do this, Ill need as many people jumping on the bandwagon, PROTESTING and screaming, not for personal gain, but for the future of a fellow Aussie's who's experiencing our worst nightmares.

After all the help we gave them after the boxing day tragedy, they repay us buy locking our citizens up.

THIS ISNT for the 9 arrested for Heroin. Those Stupid mutt's deserve what they get ..

But Chapel Corby doesnt deserve anything.
And I plan on making a major nusince to travel agents, and anyone involved in sending our youth to a jail cell in that country.!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't think we should suddenly publically boycott indonesia. It wouldn't exactly strengthen ties between Australia and Indonesia if we did so. Interfering with other countries justice systems is probably not the best that we can do. The corby case was full of bungled evidence handling issues which may have gotten Chapelle off but we can only blame the police for that. Didn't Australia say they were gonna try and get her to serve the sentence here?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Indonesians are only applying their laws. We have yet to hear the judge’s verdict. The real problem is the low lives who planted the drugs in Chapel Corby’s luggage BEFORE she left Australia.

We should be demanding something be done here to find out who planted the drugs in the first place rather than boycotting Indonesia. This is problem caused by Australians in Australia let’s not forget that. Perhaps Qantas should be boycotted...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In the end, the truth will be revealed. But i agree wit archangel abt intefering wit other countries justice systems. That would cause tension btw the countries. I also think that boycotting isnt such a gd idea. Wad is needed to be done here is some government intervention, between Aussie and Indo, to extradicate them so aussies can be charged by aussie govt.

new topics

top topics

join