It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pic of alien real or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
hi guys

anyone seen this photo b4 it apparently shows an alien with us military police can't really tell if the photo has been altered what do you's think

Graham

www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Never seen it before. No telling. But with so many fakes out there.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Too blury to judge. BTW, it looks like they are taking the alien for a walk on a leash, much like I do with my dog.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
hmm interesting picture. The picture is very blurry and hard to make out any details. I couldn't tell you either way.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
LOL i know to blurry to make a judgment really not seen this pic around b4 either

Graham

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I beleive that it is a fake, i base my opinoin on this because the alian in the picture seems to be slightly sharper than the background, suggesting that it has been cut and pasted in. its really easy to create a fake pic, im currently making a website, showing fake alien and ufo pics ive made, ill post the url as soon as its done.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is it wearing a suit?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How easy (and expensive) would it be to FAKE the scene & shoot the picture?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Rent some vintage uniforms and a costume-- U.S. $250? Take the pic., photoshop it. Easier and cheaper to use two existing pics. with Photoshop, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seen it before. it's FAF. Fake as ....

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Doesn't look too real to me. Look at the Alien's big head and the two military officals, the one on the left is like a Nazi - arm band and the guy on the right is too bright. Notice the shadows, looks absurd. Where is the actual location of the photo, looks like rain forest. The alien's legs are like glued together. 96% chance of being fake.

jra

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
MKULTRA: i don't think it would be that expencive at all really. if you know what you're doing it would be really easy.

what gets me is that the "grey's" never have a consistant look. if you look at the other images on that site. each one looks differnt. like the roswell autopsy greys have smaller eyes and a bigger body, the china grey is much thinner and it's face and eyes are much differnt (plus that supposed china alien looks exactly like one they have at one of those ufo museums), and then the 2nd roswell alien they have there looks so differnt from the one that they did the autopsy on. and this one with the alien and the MP's just looks odd to me. doesn't help that the pic is so blurry, but to me it feels like it would be a fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well you could say the same thing about jra. If aliens from another planet caught humans, and amoung them were a tall black man, a short asian man, a fat white guy and an eskimo, it would appear we looked radically different would it not? Those aliens could have come from the same planet albiet different parts, or they could have colonized a solar system where all children were basically fo the same species, but grew up looking different as they adjusted to thier environments.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why is the alien wearing a dress and a bomber jacket?

The image doesn't look photoshopped... trust me, it's what I do. The artifacts (patterns of bad pixels caused by bad compression) do not appear to be tampered with. Any differences in sharpness could be attributed to the fact that the 'alien' is closer to the camera than the other guys and the background, and at that distance, the focus of the camera could create a noticable difference in 'fuzziness', though I see none. Also, the wash at the top of the image caused either by ligh or by the pic being old incumpasses both the background and the alien's head, just as it should.

That said... it still looks fake as crap... why's the alien on a leash? The picture just looks rediculous if you ask me, it does not, however, look tampered with after the fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
if you ask me the picture looks like it has been skeched and then blurred but thats my opinion

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My vote = FAKE...

I've seen plenty of "alien photos" before but this one ranks HIGH in the comical category...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think it looks fake, it looks like a kid in a halloween costume. It's way too blurry to really analyze anything in the photo, my guess is hoax.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Funny how the most important alien pics are blurred....

I don't think its a leash, I think its meant to be a breathing tube...

Zooming in on the pic it's not a cut and paste job, there are about 3-4 pixels fading out the clothing to the background, not sharp at all.

The only tampering I can see is around the name, which I suspect has erased another name and placed their own on it.

Hmmm, if its a fake, anyone got the evidence?

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hmmnn,
I remember reading about this photo before, but I don't remember in which book. Apparently, this photo has been around for a long time and was either taken or faked before a lot of photoshop type stuff was out there.

If you look at the grey's 'bomber jacket', it's actually a spacesuit with little valves and boards and stuff... Actually, it looks like a 50s scifi spacesuit... a sign that it's a fake (though, arguably, it could be said that our mercury suits were copied from theirs...).

If I remember correctly, the story surrounding this photo is that it was taken in Germany and involves an alien that the Allies shot down at the end of WW2 or during a tense period of the early cold war.

Personally, I think the alien is a doll that's being held up by the MP to his left... though, to be fair, it's a pretty interesting photo.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The poor little dude looks kinda sad... like he knows he's about to get dissected.

Looking at the photo, again, I think he's definitely wearing a helmet with breathing tube.

Though I think it's a fake, to counter what I said above, it could be argued that the MP is helping to hold him up because he's having trouble with our gravity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join