It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malepregnancy.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.malepregnancy.com...

Very bizzare. I had my suspicions that it was fraud (well, duh) when reading the comments from "liz" in the UK, outside of it being almost certainly medically immpossible.

Then i google around and find sites like urbanlegends.about.com...

which seems to indicate that its not really fraud, as much as art. I guess the idea is to present an bizzare situtaion with bizzare opinions to mix up peoples ideas and get them to evaluate themselves and things around them in a different way.

This kind of online performance art reminds me of the John Titor episodes, where the first phase was the chat logs. Then it moved into the actual discussion boards, which became part of the drama. Then there was the book that was published, and the theatre production, and all sorts of stuff. The viewers become the players for other viewers, etc etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

SAEED
Pakistan
"hi you have done something very bad for us as men please don't do it again i hope you'll die before giving birth you are a new lady in females group do u wanna to marry m my family says Our God dam you go to hell u don't have place in this life"

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
so...

is it real???

i need a straight answer...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No, definitly not real. I don't think its intended as just a little bit of silliness either tho. Its 'thought provoking'. I mean, look at the comments Croat highlighted, are the what we'd expect, why do we expect them why are written that way, with spelling errors and that kind of broken english and all?

A pregnant man defies all expectations and understandings, the site, in a sense, asks us to evaluate our expectations and understandings.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
No, definitly not real. I don't think its intended as just a little bit of silliness either tho. Its 'thought provoking'. I mean, look at the comments Croat highlighted, are the what we'd expect, why do we expect them why are written that way, with spelling errors and that kind of broken english and all?

A pregnant man defies all expectations and understandings, the site, in a sense, asks us to evaluate our expectations and understandings.

thank you...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i wanna knwo where the hell the baby comes out?

both things im thinking of dont really sound that great

imagine a having to push a child out of your ass or through your penis?

things that make you go....buwah *shivers*

new topics

top topics

join