It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can somebody help me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't really know where else to ask but my gf is going nuts over this so if somebody can shed some light it would be appreciated.
There's something very wrong with her house, I never been able to work out what it is, theres a hallway at the top of the stairs & I don't know why but it really scares me I just feel like I shouldn't be there, it's only this 1 part of the house that I get that feeling but it's been bad enough that I've ran up the stairs as fast as I can on certain occasions
paintings occasionally drop off her bedroom wall in the middle of the night but I always just put it down to the house being lopsided cuz it's begining to sink into the ground & needs work
but lately she says she's been seeing this thin black shape moving down the stairs late at night, she said it looks kind of like a person but real thin & nearly transparent & it's really scaring her, it's got to the point where she's considering just moving out
I dunno if this has much to do with it but recently theres been a lot of tension in the house, her brothers are teenagers so theres a lot of arguing going on between them & the parents etc so I was thinking maybe the negative energy from the kids is contributing to it getting worse
I've never seen it myself but I believe her so like I said, if somebody can tell me what it is & how to get rid of it, it would be very helpful
thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would say firstly to go find out the history of the house to see if there are any clues within that, Keep a log of all that happens that seems odd ect..

You also need to look into ways to rid any not so nice spirits in the house,

If any one in the house ever feels in danger of this unknown force make sure they imagin a bubble of white light around them as this protects... A good idea is to do this each morning,

Also invest in some crystals to help keep the calm in the house,

Im sure other ATS members will have ideas for you....

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Tell her to see what kind of smell it gives off,like a scent.If it gives off a manly scent it's probaly a man.If it gives off a woman scent,then it's a woman.The house sounds like it's pretty old so check to see who owned it before.In certain states it's against the law to sale a house without the soon to be owners knowing that theres been a murder or a deceased person in the house.find out where this entity likes to stay,if it has it's own special spot or room.And also start to talk to it,this catches them off guard.Tell it to leave your house and explain why it has to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu
I don't really know where else to ask but my gf is going nuts over this so if somebody can shed some light it would be appreciated.

My ex-wife's family has had alot of stuff like this happen to them, and I've heard some stories from several members.

If you want this stuff to stop then don't pursue anything that would encourage it, as in the crystals thing. If you are SERIOUS about being scared and hopefully wanting it to stop then, Accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord then get rid of anything occultic in nature, even music in the house and your life. Then renounce out loud any practices that are of occultic nature.

Let me know what happens.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Whip yourself 2000 times so as to feel the pain of christ then burn all books not written by a christian author. If you have friends that are into Hunduism/Shamanism/Buhddasim/Kabbalah discard them at once as they could be creating an unbalance within your home... in fact if you live in england you may as well burn your house down as things such as banisters and window designs are pagan in origin... do you wear jewlry? If so smelt it all. the designs are often pagan as well.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by The Drifter]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've had this happen before, and the thing to be wary of is everyone "adding to the force" by getting creepy feelings about it.

The best way to get rid of these entities/spirits is by a bit of "feng shui" type maneuvers. Move something into that area that disrupts it... a night light (if there's a light socket) or an energetic picture with bright colors. It's hard for a ShadowThing to get ANY sort of hold on an area with three small pictures of roses or daffodils or playful wolves or galloping horses (and so forth.)

And for my money, "getting rid of non-Christian authors/books" just doesn't work. Standing around and acknowledging it by preaching/praying over it can often make it stronger (because you're BELIEVING in it.)

Drive it off with energy and disbelief! (that's why there are so few "haunted spots" in the middle of malls and grocery stores and so forth. Wrong kinda vibes.)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But Fung Shui is chinese, its to do with freeing up energy. Isn't that evil? The Art Of War even has symbols on the cover that might hold something as well. Its evil. Maybe someones been wearing her skirt too short... inviting demons of temptation. Evil.

*is the sarcasm not enough?*

top topics

join