It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My Boss deserves this milleniums "Most Stupid" award.
She hired me 3 weeks ago knowing that she probably couldn't pay me

Ofcourse SHE didn't tell me but the employees did, not willingly, they are soooooooooo fricken loyal. I hate loyalty that costs me money.
She goes on and on how terribly hostile the world is to her that if only people could see her genious
it wouldn't matter that she has lost 300.000$ the past 4 years:bnghd:
Couldn't this B.... have told me she was going bankrupt, that she pops Prozac like candy and when she forgets them(thinks she does on purpose) OH MY GOD.
No I had to find out my self no great big warning signs "Stay Out Bankrupt"
On my recuest Thursday the day before payday to wether or not I was being payed she replied " I really don't know, I hope so":bash:
Hope so, Hope so (very high pitched voice)
The day before she acussed me of having too many hours, she F...... makes my work schedule
Maybe I'm just exagerating maybe I should give my life to a worthy unselfish cause such as my LUNATIC Boss, get a devorce from my husband who won't like the concept, and move onto the streets so I can beg for her. "A penny for my Boss, Please" Would that make her a pimp? Isn't that illegal? I could have her busted and sent away to jail for.....ever?
Oh My this was so good.
See YA
WrenLittle

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Wren]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wren, if I were in your position and my boss refused to pay me my wages, I would probably take items from work to the amount owed to me and tell her to see me in court.... your boss probably wouldn't care anyway, if they are going bankrupt, the official receiver and administrator of the bankrupcy would confiscate these items to regain losses for you boss's creditors.

5CR3W ya boss! sounds like a proper goatsy!! even it things get better and you get paid and again, do you really want to work in a company that has no respect for their staff..?? Of course not.. nobody gets paid enough to remove respect and dignity from their place of employment so find somehwere better than your current employers.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi Klepto,
I'm giveing her a writen resignation today

I'm just sorry I can't hang around to see her fall into an abyss of unwashed dishes, rotten food, screaming customers and rageing employees. (Catering business):shk:
VIVA la Liberated Employees
WrenLittle

new topics

join