It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Cyber Terror: New Privacy Co-op Targeted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sunday, 24 April 2005
Cyber Terror: New Privacy Co-op Targeted Less than a week old, one globally based Counter Surveillance Co-operative is more than aware of the new strategies employed in the effort to bring rampant censorship across the Internet.

oz.unslaver.com
ACLU, Global Coalition Launch International Surveillance Campaign coincided with the lauch of the ICAM Co-op and is endorsed as a practical and forceful statement against the increasing and seemingly endless array of surveillance being utilised openly and covertly across the globe.

ICAM organizers are heartened by the sincere cyberguerilla attack against their movement. Obviously they’re doing ‘something right’! ICAM extends its invitation to all other globally based individuals or movement leaders who wish to unify the ‘Causes’ to provide a growing intensive data bank of intel that evens the playing field a little in the favor of the general public!

Story originated from Unslaver.com

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The forum site that was hacked held explicitly negative comments about the Peter Beattie Government of Queensland Australia and was specifically targetted after every Federal and State Politican was notified of its presence. The site is slowly being uploaded again with the stories as they are written and come to hand from across Queensland about the newest and most destructive state rort and industry yet...

Don't move to Australia until you've read this site - oz.unslaver.com...

ALL individuals and movements are encouraged to seek information about this movement, which is expressly designed to unify the power of knowledge from all movements regardless of their origins and to provide protection in 'numbers.

It can't work without paranoid people - are you one?

Related News Links:
www.aclu.org

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As footnote to the above article -

The illustrious locals might like to spend some time and actually go and view the following links.

After doing so, I will be quite pleased to discuss my imperfect grammer, spelling, speech and specifically my lack of intelligence.

While I can appreciate the new sites dedication to 'voting' and 'rating' articles', that single duty almost certain behoves the individual who would rate or vote on it to actually decide if it was based in REALITY rather than their neat cyber red pen routine.

www.oz.unslaver.com

There you will find a number of interesting things you may, at your leisure, half read, not investigate and then go forth and red pen to your leisure.

That site was made known to each and every state and federal politican in Australia - all unions, all large community groups and all known large organizations.

The result was that 36 hours later it's forum was terminally hacked and dissolved before the eyes of astonished readers.

Who did it?

Who knows?

But most certainly not the brave anonomous critics who didn't bother to follow even the most basic link before deciding to cast an opinion.

Very nice. Now we know why conspiracies stay that way - people are terribly quick to draw their own conclusions based on none of the facts and all their subjectivity.

Nice. I had hoped that this site would not reveal another clutch of kneejerk, just say anything critics... I hope it improves from here!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The news submissions are not filtered based exculsively on content. Your use of, "grammer, spelling, [&] speech" are a huge factor in the likelihood of your submission being accepted by the ATS community-at-large. A spell-check and proof-read go a long way....

News submissions face a higher level of scrutiny than a standard, "grassy-knoll, gold-fringed-flag, UFO's ate-mah-mamma" post. You should not take it so personally when users critique your submission - simply make the changes, and file the information for future reference.

It's a good story, just needed a little more prep-work....

I give it a

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

News submissions face a higher level of scrutiny than a standard, "grassy-knoll, gold-fringed-flag, UFO's ate-mah-mamma" post. You should not take it so personally when users critique your submission - simply make the changes, and file the information for future reference.

Nicely said! ATSNN IS the voice of ATS and ALL members have a say on what gets upgraded(which I just noticed your story just did get upgraded
) Everyone is going to have different versions of Bias, Grammer etc. Keep perservering and you'll get a feel for what gets upgraded and what does not. Just because something doesn't get upgraded doesn't mean it was all for naught. You live you learn, nice story btw keep it up

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well im sorry but I couldnt make head nor tail of the intro sentence (should be a paragraph too) which would of caused me to vote this down. The story is well worthy but the opening sentence just confused the hell out of me.

So what have those banana benders been getting up to? Hacking a database?

new topics

top topics

join