It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surname Mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey, I just thought of this...my mother's maiden last name is Mason. Is there a relationship to the masons/freemasons. Is she a member of the NWO/Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lol...same here! Although I get it from my paternal side.

Strangely enough, I look exactly like my father....perhaps I am the result of a NWO cloning experiment?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think the most likely possibility is that the last name 'mason' in this case is like 'smith' or 'miller', simply referring to an occupation, rather than the masonic society.

If you guys DO turn out to be heirs to the NWO though, let the rest of us know what they are doing, ok?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I think the most likely possibility is that the last name 'mason' in this case is like 'smith' or 'miller', simply referring to an occupation, rather than the masonic society.

In fact it is nigh on certain to be the case, as surnames began to fall into common usgae long before speculative freemasonry became widespread.

John the mason became John Mason long before John Mason had the chance to be a 'Mason'.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If you guys DO turn out to be heirs to the NWO though, let the rest of us know what they are doing, ok?

Not only that I'd like a promotion. I've become bored with being Sublime Venerable Pontiff of Southeast Missouri and Northeast Arkansas. I'm reasonably sure I could handle Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky as well...and perhaps even the southern portion of the St Louis region.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I agree, my mothers maiden name is mason, but there have been no Freemasons in my family.

top topics

join