It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martha's new digs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Waddya think prety nice huh?

www.lawreader.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt if that really was her cell. Although from that camera angle you cant see the kitchen, game room, or jacuzzi.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LMAO!! Yup. That looks like Martha's allright.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I doubt that Martha is going to jail.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah, it's far-fetched that she will see the inside of a prison cell. The bigger the crime (especially when money is involved) the less time you'll do. I am sure there are a lot of love-starved, 200lbs, monster-momma's that would love to fold Martha's napkin...

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I am sure there are a lot of love-starved, 200lbs, monster-momma's that would love to fold Martha's napkin...

LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
they need to send that old cow to the butcher
she's had her time to reap havok on the industry

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Will she launch a new magazine, "Prison Living?" Why do I get sick pleasure out of seeing her go down? Literally, if she has a cell mate!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
you know, it's cool that the SEC has finally decided to do their jobs and go after corporate fraud, but going after Martha Stewart is kind of beside the point when the leaders of WorldCom and Enron are still floating around out there. I really doubt Martha Stewart caused more collective damage to people's lives and to the economy than they did.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
you have no idea how much of a b*tch mauuutha can be. i knew one of her assistants that interned in her studio near madison ave.. everyday heads rolled when the ice queen wasnt pleased. i understand being a tough biz minded person set her aside from the rest....but her overal attitude with her people was crappy.

she wont get jail time...maybe better raitings

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Martha's too sweet to go to jail, if someone bent over in the shower she'd probably just advise them on the latest ranges of hangable shower gel.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I doubt that Martha is going to jail.

Yeah, the nice thing about being rich is everyone wants your money...pay the big fine, show remorse and get unsupervised probation.......except Waskal!! He is not enjoying himself right now!

new topics

top topics

join