It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watchers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've read a little about the watchers, aka Grigori (sp?), and I was wondering if anyone had any information that could be helpful to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I've only read one account of them in a book, The Occult Connection. This book theorized that the earth was colonized by aliens and the watchers were rebel aliens who broke the rules and procreated with humans and a war ensued. I don't know how much I agree with the author on some of his points but it certainly seems possible and it is an interesting read. It's not exclusively about the watchers and has a lot of other interesting information. Unfortunately it's not available on Amazon right now (I bought mine on an Army base in Germany) but here is a link to it anyway.
read here
I also found this on the net, I only read the part on the watchers but it looks like the site has a lot of info on angels and spiritual conflict.
www.steliart.com...
Hope this helps out, do you know of any interesting links?

ed. to shorten link

[edit on 24-4-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's an oldie but goodie :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try doing and ATS search, you may get more topics on Watchers

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Try this:

Egregore

From The Aquarian Message: "Eliphas Levi commits the mistake of commenting about an apocryphal document of Enoch, and falsely judging the twenty Egregores who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of the Mount Armon and dogmatically condemning them by qualifying them as demons... Azasel is an Egregore who gave great assistance to humanity. Azasel was the king Solomon. Actually, the Bodhisattva of Azasel is fallen, but it is logical that, in the close future, this Bodhisattva will rise from the clay of the earth again. All the angels of families, angels of countries, angels of tribes, etc. are Egregores. We find written in the Theosophical Glossary of H.P.B the following: “Egregores” from the Greek Egregori, “Watcher.” Eliphas Levi calls them “the chiefs of the souls who are the spirits of energy and action”; whatever that may or may not mean. The Oriental Occultists describe the Egregores as “Beings whose bodies and essence is a tissue of the so-called Astral Light. They are the shadows (Bodhisattvas) of the higher Planetary Spirits whose bodies are of the essence of the higher divine light.” The Book of Enoch gives the name Egregores to the angels who married the daughters of Seth and who begot with them giants as children."

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

join