It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israels unmanned security vehicle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This vehicle is built by Lahav industries which is an Israeli company, the vehicle is called
Guardium.
It can be operated by a command center carry out routine patrols, and quickly respond to evolving emergencies. It uses the Tom Car chassis, it is equiped with an automated tactical positioning system and can operate on and off road at speeds of 80 KM hour. The vehicle can operate and carry a variety of sensors including a thermal camera, and video camera it can also carry lethal and non lethal weapons which can be controled by the main command center. I wonder if the US got this tech for there air base unmanned guardian or vice versa? Anybody have any info on that?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
it kind of looks like my 4 wheeler with a heavily armored top on it. is it the size of a 4 wheeler or does the picture just make it look small?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
it kind of looks like my 4 wheeler with a heavily armored top on it. is it the size of a 4 wheeler or does the picture just make it look small?

Yeah I think thats the actual size of it, in least from the pictures I'v looked at.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of these un-manned vehicles coming into the military scene. I think soon all our bases will be protected by robots and the wars will be fought with them as well...then they get AI....and we have the scene from terminator happening Human VS Machine

top topics

join