It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Einstein ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What does it take to be ' an Einstein ' ?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
First, you need to be part of a persecuted minority. Then, you also have to be brilliant. Finally, you have to work for the government of one of the winning sides of a major war, where you activly help develop the weapon that helps win the war.
That was a bit cynical, but there have been plenty of physicists who have made larger advances in physics (Hawking for example). However, Einstein was, according to Hitler, part of a lesser race. Obviously, Hitler was wrong, and Einstein was used as a means to demonstrate that.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks I'll try that

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by siddharthsma
Thanks I'll try that

Good luck! I'm sure if you posted your racial and religious information, someone here would suggest a country for you to move to to develop some kind of new weapon

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why would you want to be Einstein? That's already been done. Be you.

I hear, from time to time, articles about where to find the next major genius? The funny thing is that he/she is probably hidden away conducting experiments and creating inventions with the unwavering passions and obsessions of a completely focused genius and we will never find out about those inventions until someone else brings them to the light of day after the genius is dead and gone.

Edit: Well, it obviously isn't me as I spelled Genius incorrect three times.!

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read Einsteins Bio years back ..I most certainly wouldnt want to be him.or anything like him. Socially he was a zero. Also in his own way as these people tend to be ..a bit eccentric.

Well said Joanna...Just be you ... and work on being expert at that.

Thanks Orangetom

top topics

join