It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Einstein ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What does it take to be ' an Einstein ' ?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
First, you need to be part of a persecuted minority. Then, you also have to be brilliant. Finally, you have to work for the government of one of the winning sides of a major war, where you activly help develop the weapon that helps win the war.
That was a bit cynical, but there have been plenty of physicists who have made larger advances in physics (Hawking for example). However, Einstein was, according to Hitler, part of a lesser race. Obviously, Hitler was wrong, and Einstein was used as a means to demonstrate that.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks I'll try that

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by siddharthsma
Thanks I'll try that

Good luck! I'm sure if you posted your racial and religious information, someone here would suggest a country for you to move to to develop some kind of new weapon

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why would you want to be Einstein? That's already been done. Be you.

I hear, from time to time, articles about where to find the next major genius? The funny thing is that he/she is probably hidden away conducting experiments and creating inventions with the unwavering passions and obsessions of a completely focused genius and we will never find out about those inventions until someone else brings them to the light of day after the genius is dead and gone.

Edit: Well, it obviously isn't me as I spelled Genius incorrect three times.!

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read Einsteins Bio years back ..I most certainly wouldnt want to be him.or anything like him. Socially he was a zero. Also in his own way as these people tend to be ..a bit eccentric.

Well said Joanna...Just be you ... and work on being expert at that.

Thanks Orangetom

join