It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details of Jessica Lunsford's murder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The thought of poor Jessica's final hours are unbearable for any decent person to think about, I can only imagine how her father must feel. The sick SOB sexually assaulted her, tied her up, wrapped her in plastic bags, and buried her alive clutching her stuffed animal.

My feelings are that our current quick death penalty is not suitable for this crime or any like it. This monster should die slowly and extremely painfully as soon as he is determined guilty, and all others like him should be made well aware of it. Perhaps a slow Iraq style beheading with a dull knife would serve justice, and all others who prey on helpless children would face the same punishment. Perhaps that would deter these sick animals. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

[edit on 21-4-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, you're not wrong. It hurts me to think about about a little girl dying like that. Honestly, a trip to prison would be the best thing for this guy. Most inmates don't like scumbags like this, and they will make him suffer before they end his miserable existence.

I still want to know what makes these child predators have to kill their victims. It must be something psychological.

Peace

[edit on 21-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm no big fan of the death penalty, but I'm not going to shed any tears for this guy.

As for why these guys kill their victims, I think there are several reasons:
1) To eliminate witnesses.
2) Simple sadism.
3) Child molesters and rapists get their thrill from exercising power over their victims. And what greater power is there for such a person than the power to take a life?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am horrified been a mother myself, when they said that she die instantly at least it was hope that it ended fast, but to think that she was still alive and buried is just too unbearable for me.

Give the such son of ----- to me I will cut his testicle slowly with a piece of stone.

And meanwhile I will ask him how it feels.

Despicable piece of trash.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That poor little baby, Our society FAILED her.....they FAILED to protect her and we're all to blame. We let the sick, stinkin lawyers file appeal after appeal after appeal until these monsters are freed again.....I wonder if this murderers parole Board or lawyers who set him free feel any guilt?

The worst part about locking these monsters up is that they are protected while in prison (Thanks to Humanrights groups and the ACLU). The normal criminals would make short work of these MFers, but they are segregated and protected and it makes me sick with rage......

Im too angry to go on.

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This man is sure to end up in gen pop in a prison in Florida, and he will be raped and beaten every night. However, it alos costs in excess ogf 40k a year to keep someone like him alive, fed and well while the parnets and family memebers sit at home and grieve.

It is not the fact that it occured, and what he did that make me sick. There are things in life that cannot be explained, and that are not within our control. I cannot comprehend what goes through the mind of someone of that character without fear that the world is unrecoverable for the moral dispair and degradation that has occured. what sickens me most is the fact that other people( relatives) assisted in hiding this guy and lying to authoritites to impede the investigation.

I personally do not beleive in rehabilitation, and feel the death penalty should be applied swiftly.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
The worst part about locking these monsters up is that they are protected while in prison (Thanks to Humanrights groups and the ACLU).

The ACLU protects the constitutional rights of everyone, and being a horrible murderer does not revoke all of one's rights. Mutliating and murdering and abusing the criminal is in itself a crime, no matter how justified anyone feels in doing it. This cretin felt justified in abusing and killing this girl. Justification is irrelevant.

There is law, and there is crime.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nygdan, Your dead wrong, Cmon now. Who's rights are more important...a Little Girl or a repeat child molestor? You know the answer to that one, unless you've totally gone over the edge of Liberalism and I don't think you have.

The ACLU won't protect good people like you or I, but they will pull out all stops to make sure a child murderer is fully protected while in jail and that his appeals for early release go on and on and on.

Let me add this, I think the Lawyers and parole Board who put this repeat offender back out on the streets should also face criminal charges.....if a Bar owner can be sued for allowing a drunk to leave his tavern and kill other drivers, should'nt his lawyers who worked 1000's of hours to let this monster out to kill an innocent child face some kinda justice?

Maximu§

[edit on 043030p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The worst part about locking these monsters up is that they are protected while in prison (Thanks to Humanrights groups and the ACLU). The normal criminals would make short work of these MFers, but they are segregated and protected and it makes me sick with rage......

Well, I think that is only true for a period of time, until the case fades out of the spotlight. From what I understand, once things cool off, prison guards will intentionally leave a few doors unlocked with a wink and a nudge, and the inmates, many of whom are fathers themselves, go to work. I hope that happens sooner rather than later in this case.

I still think child killers should be routinely put to death in the most inhumane and torturous ways we can think of, and it should be televised, or at least documented in great detail so those who may wish to harm a child will know what they will face after they've "satisfied" themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hated it when my mum said that to me, but shes right.

Put him in a cell with rats, chain him up covered in leeches, SURE! But imo the death penalty is a murder in itself. Just my opinion.

I am a mother to a 13 yr old girl. I feel the anger and disgust at this freak just as you all do. Death, is release from this life. Why release him? Why not make him suffer? Remember Scott Peterson? I'd much rather he rotted in a cell with pics of his wife all over the walls than DIE. Thats too easy!
Leave him in prison, to be abused and beaten. he deserves it and he knows it too.

Think about little Jessica up there in heaven. A peaceful place where she can be free and happy. Creating another death is not going to bring her back. What a wonderful world it would be if we could.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
I hated it when my mum said that to me, but shes right.

Im sure your opinion would change if it was your little baby (God Forbid) that died this horrible death, but you may have more compassion than I do for child murderers.

You Mum's old saying is right in most cases, but not in this one. Please don't take this as an attack on you...its not. We're just different, thats all.

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually if he is put in jail he is going to be abuse and beaten due to the fact that many inmates, beside been criminals are also parents, and not all of them are in there for child molestation.

He would not last in jail.

JAK

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Im sure your opinion would change if it was your little baby (God Forbid) that died this horrible death...

Undoubtedly and perhaps only a fool would dare suggest otherwise.

But would you not agree that those directly involved in the crime are not best placed to impartially cast judgement, that such emotion would not cloud totally the eyes. Therein lies the reason, the conflict of interests, that the present legal system goes to pains to aviod. Aviodance that hopes to result in justice, not vengeful retribution.

Jack

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually if he is put in jail he is going to be abuse and beaten due to the fact that many inmates, beside been criminals are also parents, and not all of them are in there for child molestation.

He would not last in jail.

Not So, Child Murderers and molestors are segregated while in jail. That means they are not mixed in with the "general population".

As sick as it sounds, they are protected and thats so so wrong. If they get hurt or killed by fellow prisoners because a prison guard left the door open....the state can be sued by the sicko's family.

That is INSANITY!!...and any child murderers family who files a lawsuit to protect their sick Kin, should be locked up right next to him.

Anyhow, thats just my opinion. I could go on and on, but I made my point.

Max

[edit on 043030p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't want my hard earned tax dollars to be spent on keeping this sick, psycho, freak show, sorry excuse for a man alive.

Kill em!!!, and send a message to all the others out there

There is an alternative, lock him up for life in a cell with the true bare minimum.....little water, little food, little sleep, and even an occassional beat down.

But since there is no chance of that because of all the money making lawyers (as LA_Maximus said) and maybe even the ACLU will have thier share part to ensure he is treated as every other prisoner with cable TV, a nice rack to sleep on, 3 full course meals and a gym...

Kill him.

Something is truly wrong in this mans brain housing group.......
His type are viruses that infect little children.
What do we do to viruses...we kill em!!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What about castration? It FITS the crime.
He'd have no 'manhood'...no 'power' and I'm sure he'd be ridiculed
by other inmates even if they can't beat the crap outta him. due to
ridiculous protections.

That I could support, without hesitation.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Jak, we tried your way and its not working.

Child Molestors and repeat offenders are being let out on the streets to kill and molest again and again and again.

How many kids will die or be assaulted before you realize...something has to change! Sometimes your first instincts (KILL EM) are the ones you need to listen to....God gave you those powerful instincts for a reason my friend.

USE EM!!!

Max

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OH, yeah to answer your initial question.

You should feel for the little girl, it's human.

I do, very much.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Seems like Florida has a set precedent where child killers are concerned. This seems to be a fairly straight forward case. Premeditated murder, aggravating circumstances (sexual assault, kidnapping) and he confessed. Now with the circumstances of her death coming to light - this seems the perfect case to impose a death penalty.

B.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
this seems the perfect case to impose a death penalty.

Yup, only seems logical. But unfortuneatly the defense will find some
technicality about some cop the did'nt get eight hours sleep prior to work or maybe the CSI guys signed below instead of above th dotted line....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join