It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mr. Karl Rove, the Architect, really a superb Magician?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The following paragraphs are a section of an article entitled “Good and Bad, Angels and Devils” from my site.

Are we supposed to believe that the Americans really voted for this corrupt Government?

To explore this question I would like to revisit the Election 2004. We were told that Mr. Karl Rove was the genius architect who master minded the excellent republican strategy. Later on the media explained that for two years prior the election Mr. Karl Rove SECRETLY had been recruiting big group of Christian Volunteers to pursue the Republicans' vote in Florida and Ohio. At Election Day a big mass of INVISIBLE Republicans voted for the Republican's ticket then the Republican won those two states by a very comfortable Margin. I have to say those Republican voters were totally INVISIBLE; because they could not be seen by ANY of the people who were taking the Exit Polls. That was quiet remarkable, because these were some of the extreme margin of mistakes on the modern history of the Exit Polls. This showed how talented Mr. Karl Rove was; because in BOTH states he could make a whole bunch of the Republican voters invisible.
You might argue that the American public did not realize of this gross foul play. Then whose Job was it to tell them? Is the media really on the people's side? Who owns the media?

In any election you would expect the veterans as a whole be supporting one of their own candidates, who had participated in that nasty war and had experienced that extreme hardship. But in the cases of John McCain (R - AZ), Max Cleland (D - GA), and John Kerry (D - MA) by skilful and persistent maneuver of the media the veterans were the group who really destroyed their own candidates.
Are we supposed to believe that the veterans have lost their mind?
Our media is performing unbelievable magic right in front of our eyes!
Is there any way out of this suffocating scenario for the American people?

May God bless us all,
Unes

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unes

Are we supposed to believe that the Americans really voted for this corrupt Government?

I know I did, and I never got a call from Rove or anyone recruiting my vote. Actually, I was kind of annoyed...I wanted to participate in some poll or something, but the only person who called me was this wacko lawyer who wanted my money to fund a Bush ad (They did get the cash, it was for the billboards in Hollywood that got so much media.)

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It wasn't the Republican voters who were invisible it was the exit poll workers. I marched right into my polling station and proudly pulled the lever for the Bush/Cheney ticket with nary a question from a exit poller.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi junglejake,djohnsto77,

I believe you totally.
But still another question arises; the media reported that the Exit Poll showed in both states the Democrats voted heavily in favor of the Democrats. So that report must have been totally wrong. So somebody here was lying, and why?

May God bless us all,
Unes

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I like your thread alot, what you say is very true....
But honestly people have so much hate for america which i think is unfair, i pitty them. Their realities have been changed in a massive way, this shows the power of the magik of the sphere of chesod. With the media (murdoch, hire a movie called "outfoxed" to explian this) and the overall change of look for the republican party. It has transformed the reality of the american people, to hoenstly think that a terroist attack is going to happen to them.....you have more of a chance being killed by hippo's. So lets create a war on hippo's now!
So in this sense i dont not hate the american people, i hate the people who run and contorl america. People do not understand how much marketing works on them, they think its just "informs" them of things. Well the fox news channel is a marketing section for the repuclican party, and this is hugely effecting the thought process and logical thinking of not all but most americans. Plus i wouldnt be surprised that america havent been planning all of this befor daddy bush even got elected. Paying off hollywood to give arab terroists a bad look in action movies, watch something like True lies for arab terroists, or even Commando for the war on the columbian drug cartel.....ohh Arnie is the star in both movies...and they were both propaganda films to help a fake war at the time "war on drugs, and the war on terroism" now what is arnie up to now? ohhh his a republican governor.
Just connect the dots.....thats all it is.
So in the overall sense Mr.Karl Rove is a excellent magician, he has achieved in creating a illusion for half or more of the surposedly most free country in the world.
Rove is a real sinister soul, i dont even think crowley could of even done it.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unes
Hi junglejake,djohnsto77,

I believe you totally.
But still another question arises; the media reported that the Exit Poll showed in both states the Democrats voted heavily in favor of the Democrats. So that report must have been totally wrong. So somebody here was lying, and why?

May God bless us all,
Unes

I'm putting together a post that I was supposed to put out here 2 weekends ago, but have yet to find the time to actually write the article. Unfortunately, ATSNN doesn't allow journalism but rather reporting on articles found on other news websites. I've got the research done on the topic, which is really scarey, I just need to put it into an article format. There is an answer to that question, and many people are in the process of being sued/were sued and lost related to this. There is an explanation.

Just a teaser: The Democratic caucus in Ohio is, according to local newspaper articles, planning on suing the Kerry campaing, and the democratic caucus in Ohio are/were (not sure which, the info I have is a little out of date now) being sued by the RNC for the same thing they're going to sue Kerry for. FUN!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here's a good in depth look at our new 'electoral' system. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Welcome to the machine folks. Sure, Bush might have won the election, hell, for all we know, Captain Caveman might have won the damned election. Don't you guys realize the ridiculousness of an untracable vote? Did you know that butted the Foriegn Election Oversight out of our elections for the first time in 2002? (We have sincepetitioned to get them back)... Hmmmm... wasn't that about the same time as the Help America Vote debauchery? Our electoral system was ruled by a two party illusion for a long time, yet now I am of the opinion that it has been completely compromised.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Unfortunately, ATSNN doesn't allow journalism but rather reporting on articles found on other news websites.

That's not true, you can submit it as an ATSNN Exclusive Report

join