It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RC cars anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have been into RC's my whole life. Anyone else out there into it? What you got?

Here is a link to to a recently painted body, and the car, I love flip/flop paint.

www.one18th.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I got one of these micro minis last week. Micro rcs are fun.

mlans.dynip.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cool, can you add Upgrades to it? I have practicaly tore it apart and remade it. Here are some more pics.

www.one18th.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've got a nitro... pretty damn fast!!! and a T-Maxx, that thing rocks the daddy of RC Monster Trucks

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have a T-Maxx, Also, the 2.5, thats been converted to a 25. Theay are the best.

I am really into mini's now.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I have a T-Maxx, Also, the 2.5, thats been converted to a 25. Theay are the best.

I am really into mini's now.

Well to be perfectly honest mines one of the original designes and at the moment is f***** to obvlivion
Still really good though havent found anythin that'll stop it next to a vertical climb

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Minis are cool. I really think there should be remote controlled on-line racing (where you control real minis somewhere) like the on-line hunting thing.

Head to head IRL from a thousand miles away.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Minis are cool. I really think there should be remote controlled on-line racing (where you control real minis somewhere) like the on-line hunting thing.

Million dollar idea rant, better jump right on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
yeah...dont have much time for things like that any more but i had a Mardave metor years ago...then a petrol engined hirobo 'Alien' mid turbo 4wd,too much fun.

more into planes now so am slowly building a vought corsair.

regards.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Really excellent idea. It could be slotcars maybe? Or rc car could be upgraded online? Maybe people will want to disscuss if this is possible. Why don't you open a thread about this?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Some buddies of mine all built gas-powered cars, they're bloody awesome. Every week, usually two or three times, we all head up to an empty car lot roof and tool around with em. It's pure sex to hear 'em switch gears.

Überfun.

top topics

join