It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respected Scientist Says Peak Oil Is A Scam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm going to raise a question from a different stand point. The theory that oil comes from fossil fuel, and that it takes 100,000's years to millions for the process to occur, is all based on evolutionary theory.

What if evolution is wrong? There are pleanty of people who believe it is. Then it wouldn't take as long as most scientists think it does to make oil. Also from what I have read so far, no one is 100% sure just how oil is created in the frist place. From that stand point abiotic oil is plausable.

Just remember in the grand scheme of things it wasen't that long ago when people thought the world was flat, and the Sun revolved around the Earth. Any one who quesitoned the norm was ridiculed or worse.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I'm going to raise a question from a different stand point. The theory that oil comes from fossil fuel, and that it takes 100,000's years to millions for the process to occur, is all based on evolutionary theory.

No it isn't based on evolutionary theory. You seem to believe that anything that says the earth is older than 6000 years is part of "evolutionary theory", a deliberate scheme by evil atheist / satanist scientists to suppress religion and advance the teachings of Satan.

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Just remember in the grand scheme of things it wasen't that long ago when people thought the world was flat, and the Sun revolved around the Earth. Any one who quesitoned the norm was ridiculed or worse.

I seem to remember they were ridiculed or worse by people like you, who doubted it on religious grounds.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Don't be crude and don't spill debates from other forums.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Don't know much about wild theories. Here is what I do know, what I have seen with my own eyes this month of August, 2005:

Getting off plane at Beijing International, a sign in airport, first one you see , is a Chevron Ad, stating in bold letters "We are discovering one new barrel of oil for every two being consumed, anyone else see a problem with this picture"?

The China Post articles about near riots in Shanghai and Shenzhen, all the newly minted Chinese automobile owners getting restive over 3 hour waits to fill up the cars, the central government promises additional 100 tons weekly of fuel deliveries>>>

Figure it out, you narrow-minded bushbots.

Figure it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alupang
Don't know much about wild theories. Here is what I do know, what I have seen with my own eyes this month of August, 2005:

Getting off plane at Beijing International, a sign in airport, first one you see , is a Chevron Ad, stating in bold letters "We are discovering one new barrel of oil for every two being consumed, anyone else see a problem with this picture"?

The China Post articles about near riots in Shanghai and Shenzhen, all the newly minted Chinese automobile owners getting restive over 3 hour waits to fill up the cars, the central government promises additional 100 tons weekly of fuel deliveries>>>

Figure it out, you narrow-minded bushbots.

Figure it out.

Do you believe every thing you read, and every thing the government tells you? Are you sure this isn't a governmental scare tatic? With China, are you sure it isn't just another way for the government to control their citizens?

I would be all for a true alternative to oil and gas. A true alternative more than likely would not be as harsh on our environment, and would uproot all the oil cartels and their death grip over us.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
New interview with Nick Begich on Alex Jones
7-22-08
Starting at 8pm Central Reefeed til 7-23-08 at 11 am Central.
Infowars

I understand how people have a problem with Alex Jones. I do in how he handles callers and guests.

He interrupts his guests in mid sentence throughout the entire interview and he yells like a caveman ready to throw down on his NWO rants.

Hurts his credibility I think.

I dont think its so much bogus content as it is his presentation of that content with Alex.

Anyway...Nick Begich is pretty smart and interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join