It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan in the open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Everything in this thread is based on a private study and personal conclusions after the Tucker Carlson/Vladimir Putin interview ignited my history learning curve. Unfortunately most videos connecting the dots are lengthy and will take time to work through.

Down this rabbit hole I went and will admit that my crystal ball is still murky. But the fake-news agenda of search engines made it difficult to obtaining information on all fronts to understand why Satan is hiding behind the word “Democracy” with the blatant lies that most people can see. How did we get to this chaotic clown show while fighting each other?

The altering and suppression of history are clear and even the Bible seemed to be influenced using the Babylonian Talmud by 100’s of rabbi’s under the control from Venice. From there this Satanic Cult starts morphing into the so called Kazarian Mafia adopting the Jewish faith to change their identities while infiltrating Europe (Britain) and later America. This adoption of the Ashkenazi Jewish faith does not make them the descendants of Abraham (they are from a European decent) which were proven in genetic studies. Yip, the ones controlling Israel today is not from the seed of Abraham. But you can call yourself a Jew tomorrow if you adopt the altered faith like a certain brain-dead leader.
I’m sure we will also never know the truth about the written documents the British confiscated from Sadam Hussian’s archives. It seems like a double agenda to control the oil and wipe more history using false flag wars against the Arabic states like Iraq, Libya and Syria where Iran seemed to be the main target. But something went seriously wrong in the latest plan, as there is a near complete blackout after Iran’s retaliation and the initial British clown show. We will have to wait and see what the City of London will come up with.
Currently the Vatican still seems to control the history and money of the world with the Roman laws of land & water using the City of London as headquarters and branches across Europe. I personally believe this is why Biden had to create a new debt for the gold Trump took back - the original security against its WW2 loan that was repaid to the Vatican.

The Kazarian Mafia - History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto

Venice - Venice Revealed_ The Shocking Truth about the Khazarian Mafia myth and the Rothschilds

Our Mitochondrial DNA - Lloyd Pye - Human Genetics

Forbidden Archaeology _ Michael Cremo _ Talks at Google

Looking at the work of Graham Hancock and his struggle/fight to expose the true history is clear. On the civilisation side Matthew Ehret seems the guy with the best knowledge about history.

If you want to understand Satan’s current takeover & plans you need to look at the uptick in colonisation around the scare of the little Ice-age by Europe across the world sucking countries dry. It’s all about controlling the energy for the coming cold period that will become apparent starting this year.

Colonisation

Little Ice Age, Big Chill

America, the muscle of the Cabal is better explained by Jacob Nordangård - how the Rockefeller’s were pulled into the fold.

Jacob Nordangård - Rockefeller funding in Climate Change - Controlling the Game

Why did Putin dare to challenge us on splitting Russia to gain control of its resources? We will break him – I mean, but, but, till the last Ukrainian to protect our bio-labs, oops. The Western Devil is in the open and the choice is clear – if Russia must die you will die with the only difference that we will go to heaven!!!

grahamhancock.com...
rumble.com...
rumble.com...

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Lot of drivel for what just boils down to you have a hatred for the West. Super easy to say and less nonsense. Efficiency

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69
Not at all an accurate analysis. Op comes off only slightly unhinged, but much of this data is not necessarily false is it, and quite pertinent too, no?

I like these good old school conspiracies, what real conspiracies are made of!

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Reference

Seeing the unsuitability of Samuel’s sons, the Israelites ask him to “appoint for us, then, a king to govern us, like other nations.” This request displeases Samuel (1 Sam. 8:4-6). Samuel warns the people that kings lay heavy burdens on a nation.

These will be the ways of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and appoint them to his chariots and to be his horsemen to run before his chariots; and he will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest, and make his implements of war and the equipment of his chariots. He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive orchards and give them to his courtiers. (1 Sam. 8:10-17)

In fact, the kings would be so rapacious that eventually the people would cry out to God to save them from the kings (1 Sam. 8:18).

God agrees that asking for a king is a bad idea because it amounts to a rejection of God himself, as king. Nonetheless, the Lord decides to allow the people to choose their form of government, and he tells Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected me from being king over them" (1 Sam. 8:7). As biblical scholar John Goldingay notes, "God starts with his people where they are; if they cannot cope with his highest way, he carves out a lower one. When they do not respond to the spirit of Yahweh or when all sorts of spirits lead them into anarchy, he provides...the institutional safeguard of earthly rulers." Sometimes God permits institutions that are not part of his eternal purpose, and the monarch of Israel is one of the most glaring examples.

Both God and Samuel showed great humility, resilience, and grace in allowing Israel to make choices and mistakes, learning from the consequences. There are many institutional and workplace situations where leadership must adjust to people's poor choices, yet at the same time try to provide opportunities for growth and grace. Samuel's warning to Israel could easily serve as a warning to nations, businesses, churches, schools, and other organizations of today's world. In our fallen world, people abuse power, and we have to adjust while at the same time doing what we can to change things. Our aspiration is to love God and treat other people as God commands in the law given to Moses, which God’s people have had an extremely hard time doing in every age.

Corruption is the eventual nature of any and all worldly governments created by man.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've been down this rabbit hole for years your mostly correct in my opinion like 25% of it is completely up to opinion or guesswork. Its definately hard to search for anything in any search engine though.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The OP did say little ice age is coming this year, so if it doesn't what does that mean?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not a single line in the Khazar language exists today.

Surely such a powerful and influential people would have left some actually evidential for prosperity?

Since they appear to be somewhat of a hole in history, they make the great subjects for propagandist BS. You can say anything about them, and no-one can disprove you.

I personally think the Khazars were a tiny tribe of illiterate peasants, who likely died out due to administrative incompetence, or of picking a fight with superior forces, or a mix of that, and that the legendary stuff is just nonsense for irrelevant people trying to inflate their importance in the royal courts of Europe by implying that they had a 'noble' (all bull, really) pedigree.

edit on 2024-05-19T18:19:25-05:0006Sun, 19 May 2024 18:19:25 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I risk my Scientific reputation supporting Cremo and Hancock to my peers. I don't give a damn. I see their data is not worthy of being shoved under a mat at all. IT may not be their interpretation, but it sure shows the official position on the meta data of many historical stories is wrong and needs a reevaluation.

edit on 19000000123120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Little Ice Age was from approximately 1300~1850. A period of very cold winters and unruly summers. Since we are currently in the Quaternary Ice Age, there are excursions both warmer and colder that are short lived. We are in the warm phase since about 11kya and are statistically overdue to head back into the cold phase (by cold phase, I mean Ice over New York). Not sure what the OP meant, but thought I would throw that in since it came up.

Cheers,

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My statement about the little ice-age is based on the work of Prof Valentina Zharkova. She is a leader in her field ignored by the IPPC with their altered data and agenda

It was discuss here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetsGoViking

The Little Ice Age was from approximately 1300~1850. A period of very cold winters and unruly summers. Since we are currently in the Quaternary Ice Age, there are excursions both warmer and colder that are short lived. We are in the warm phase since about 11kya and are statistically overdue to head back into the cold phase (by cold phase, I mean Ice over New York). Not sure what the OP meant, but thought I would throw that in since it came up.

Cheers,

There were also two major volcanos and changes in ocean currents to help it get going, so we will see.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don’t know who Jack Otto is, but you need to study history from primary sources, and not from retellings of poorly educated clowns. The primary sources are travel accounts of 10th-century Arab and Persian travelers. To the West, Khazaria extended no further than Donetsk; Crimea was never part of it. On the contrary, Crimea was an outpost of Ancient Rus', from where raids on Khazaria were carried out. In the end, the Kiev prince Svyatoslav burned the Khazar capital.

new topics

top topics

join