It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman In Her 60s Stabbed To Death In London Street By Thief Who Tried To Steal Her Bag.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

A woman in her 60s was allegedly stabbed to death in a street in London by a thief who ‘tried to steal her bag’.

The victim was waiting for a bus in Burnt Oak yesterday when she was knifed to death.

Locals looked on in horror as the attack unfolded in north London at 11.50am yesterday.

One witness who worked at the salon opposite, told MailOnline that the woman was attacked after she tried to resist being robbed.

Jess Bloom, 24, said: “It happened at the bus stop and the woman ended up in the middle of the road.

Another poor sod becomes the victim of a knife attack in broad daylight.

They will fling the book and the horrible bastard not that it makes a difference or will discourage similar attacks.

RIP Mrs.

www.lbc.co.uk... MCgR4uLkd9BtZh1plybu9qis_aem_ATQ9lORBr2ZQ4lyYRW0eKjs0UtemA0GwAXEjFv8gjqMunpbgH79UkroYQLQ4a71Iz4yEeeCHpmIKxLMxfChWEgEe
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.bbc.com...
edit on 10-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Sad when an old lady can not wait for a bus without being killed for the contents of her purse.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It heart breaking.

That's someone's mother.

Probably grandmother.

Now dead because of a piece of s@it like that.

And what kind of 22-year-old man stabs woman???!!!

Unfortunately that kind by the looks of it.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Less of the 'old lady' please, 60 is the new 40.

Dispicable attack as they all are.
RIP lady, so, so sad.
Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Zombies are out in force , a 63 year old disabled chap was killed for his mobility scooter a couple of months ago.

The charge relates to an incident in the car park of Tesco on Stratford Road on 22 January 2023.

Mr Shadwick was found unresponsive and without his mobility scooter, which he used as his mode of transport. He died in hospital later on the same day.

Ms Hawkins is due to appear at Cheltenham Magistrates' Court on 15 May
www.bbc.co.uk...

Prisons are full

A crisis measure to ease overcrowding in prisons has been triggered by the government.

'Operation Safeguard' allows offenders to be housed in police cells when jails are full.

It follows another extension of the End of Custody Supervised License Scheme, another emergency measure which allows prisoners to be freed early, before the end of their sentence, to ease capacity.

When announced by the justice secretary in October, prisoners were to be released up to 18 days before their prison term ended.That has now been amended so that certain offenders can leave prison more than two months, 70 days early - as of 23 May.
news.sky.com...

It's a sad state of affairs the Tory party have left us in , the number of 10,422 foreign nationals taking up prison places is down to Tory failure to control our borders in my opinion , and still they come.

edit on 10-5-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont envisage a very happy summer for this nation to be honest.

And they seem to get worse as the weather gets better.

Cracking day yesterday, we were sat out in the garden and watched some complete and utter ars@hole walk up and down the avenue trying to cause it with just about everyone and anyone peacefully appreciating a little bit of sunshine.

I was playing chip and putt with my lad so when he got to our garden i just gave him a look with the 9 Iron behind my neck spread out between both arms and it was head down and move along to the next muppet.

About 10-15 minutes later he comes running up the avenue again bouncing off cars, hedges, and all sorts, with two coppers chasing him.

Long story short he got the jail for assaulting a minor about twelve doors down for no reason whatsoever.

Apparently punched the little fellow square in the face.

Suppose it could have ended a lot worse for the lad given the sword incident that occurred recently.

But It's getting so even sitting outside in your own garden or your weans playing in plain view in the street are still in danger.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Youngsters are out of control in this Country... have been for a while... they have no respect for anyone.

Mind you.. it's not just England! Did you read about the group of youngsters aged between 11 and 16 who subjected a girl of 14 to sexual abuse in a wooded area of Belgium? Was in the news yesterday... aswell as a 10 year old sexually assualting a Tourist in Italy!

The youngsters in Belgium were of Immigrant background... Somalia etc.. 10 year old in Italy unknown origin..

I can see it only getting worse..

I think our Governments are to blame for letting anyone into the Country unchecked... god knows how many are in the Country now... here to cause harm to others and the youngsters must obviously get this type of behaviour from their parents and/or adults they've seen doing it out in the open.. and when its reported on the news and on the internet!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

It's hard to argue with that assessment given what has taken place lately.

It's not just youngsters though but full-blown adults who should know better.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"It's the knife, stupid!"

2nd.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Care to expand on that?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That's tragic. We need longer sentences for carrying a knife.

Knife crime is an epidemic.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Care to expand on that?

"It's the gun, stupid!" is a phrase thrown around by the anti-gun crowd suggesting that the issue isn't the shooter, but the shooter's access to guns and that by removing access to guns, violent crime will go down. Intelligent people, on the other hand, know that it's really the person who commits the crime that is at fault and if they want to harm someone, they will find a way.
edit on 10-5-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

originally posted by: andy06shake

Care to expand on that?

"It's the gun, stupid!" is a phrase thrown around by the anti-gun crowd suggesting that the issue isn't the shooter, but the shooter's access to guns and that by removing access to guns, violent crime will go down. Intelligent people, on the other hand, know that it's really the person who commits the crime that is at fault and if they want to harm someone, they will find a way.
I think he was sarcastic and mocking the anti-gun crowd , as knifes are obviouly used to kill as well and barring access to knives is impossible.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Call me shocked. No description about the murder suspect, just his age.
We all know then it's the usual suspect. At least with crimes escalating from the usual suspects , people might start waking up to the NWO agenda that is aimed at destroying the west from within.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

We are just working with the information available.

I am sure he will be named at some point today or tomorrow.

I dont think horrible armed bastards out bag snatching that decide to stab woman constitutes any sort of NWO agenda if I'm honest.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Was her name Jenny and his name Screech?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What kind of coward criminal kills a pensioner for her purse?

I seriously doubt this lady was carrying fat stacks of cash.

Poor woman.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Well, that was a potent story/song.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Horrible bastards have simply taken the opportunity.

Women probably fought back for the personal effects in her handbag as opposed to cash.

Poor soul indeed.

R.I.P

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ironically, whilst reading your post, another man has just been sentenced for killing an 80 year old on his mobility scooter in London back in 2022. I had to double check it wasn't the same story as yours, which it isn't.

A man who had been released from prison five days before stabbing an elderly mobility scooter rider to death has been detained indefinitely in a psychiatric hospital.

Lee Byer, 45, who previously admitted manslaughter, killed Thomas O'Halloran, in Greenford, west London, in August 2022.

link
What I don't get is that both perps have/were charged with manslaughter...... seriously?
Hang 'em high!
Angry Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join