It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Fool" - A short video featuring a harmonica-playing guy blasted by a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I’m still laughing……they used the Bob Lazar…..”Sport Model”…as he called it.
Why does hoaxer Lazar get credit for that which he copied from hoaxer Billy Meier?

Bob Lazar's litany of lies and whoppers

The government supposedly allowed him to work on their most sensitive project and assigned him to a flying saucer that just HAPPENED to look virtually identical to a “Type 1 Beam Ship” Billy Meier dinner plate saucer

Billy Meier faked it first! It seems like he should get some credit for that, here's his 1975 photo:

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hurtz99

That was terrific!!

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I guess it comes down to the lessor of the two BS Artists.

Yeah….Billy is getting a bum wrap……his photo is way more a convincing hoax then any imaginary drawing could ever be.

👽😆

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hurtz99

I’m guessing this is the video you’re looking for

You are my hero! Imagine, an 86-year-old fart such as me still having heroes! How did you ever find it? My thread will now be a hit thanks to you. I owe you one. I posted it here in 2008 but:
The Fool is in here:
absolutelypointless.net...
The following is based on four lists of short films, most or all of which aired on the 2000-2002 Sci-Fi Channel series Exposure.but

edit on 14-5-2024 by EduardoLopez because: Add & correct.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I’m still laughing……they used the Bob Lazar…..”Sport Model”…as he called it.
Why does hoaxer Lazar get credit for that which he copied from hoaxer Billy Meier?

Bob Lazar's litany of lies and whoppers

The government supposedly allowed him to work on their most sensitive project and assigned him to a flying saucer that just HAPPENED to look virtually identical to a “Type 1 Beam Ship” Billy Meier dinner plate saucer

Billy Meier faked it first! It seems like he should get some credit for that, here's his 1975 photo:

You might find this difficult to accept but my first UFO sighting occurred while I was visiting friends in Santa Ana, Calif. While scanning the mountains from their backyard and using my 7-12 zoom binoculars I saw an identical craft gently bobbing up and down with the mountains in the background. I'm not a nervous person but my arms started to tremble and I moved and to a low fence and rested my elbows on it and looked for the craft but it was not there anymore. I rushed inside the house and, excitedly, told my wife and friends about it.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EduardoLopez
a reply to: Hurtz99

Some further research yielded this…..

CLETE KEITH

Clete Keith began his entertainment career at age 17 acting in Repertory Theater. While in the theatre, Clete sharpened his skills not only as an actor, but also began writing and directing. His career continued with numerous television roles.

Clete’s first film, which he wrote, starred in and co-directed, was DEAD SILENCE, a.k.a. STARDUMB which was a finalist in the 1990 Santa Barbara Film Festival.

In 1999, Clete wrote and starred in THE FOOL. This 35mm film was a finalist at both the Palm Springs Short Film Festival and the Hollywood Film Festival. Later that year, THE FOOL was rated one of the top 5 most watched short films on the Sci-Fi channel.

Here’s …….The Fool … Full Version 7min 51sec which includes the ending credits and graphics and craft animations.

Here’s a surprise…….they actually credited Bob Lazar as Special Effects for using his (Sport Model) purported craft!!

👽🍺
edit on 14-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is quite interesting……..(at least to me)

The Fool …… is a Jon Farhat film. Who is Jon Farhat?

Jon Farhat

Jon A. Farhat is a motion picture visual effects supervisor and second unit director who was nominated at the 67th Academy Awards for the film The Mask, in the category of Best Visual Effects. His nomination was shared with Tom Bertino, Scott Squires and Steve 'Spaz' Williams.

He was nominated for two BAFTA awards for Visual Effects for The Mask and The Nutty Professor

Prior production roles included art director, matte painting, conceptual illustrator and storyboard artist dating back to 1992. Between 2012 and 2014, he served briefly as executive vice president of Red Digital Cinema Camera Company.

A commercial helicopter pilot, Farhat pioneered research and developed systems and flight planning interfaces for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, specializing in fully autonomous flight systems.

As I looked at additional credits….. I see the following…..

Why is Jon Farhat ahead of Bob Lazar in the credit?

Wasn’t Bob Lazar the sole designer of the description for the “Sport Model” as he remembered it and drew it and recounted it over and over?

By the credit…..it “appears” there were two designers of the “Sport Model”.

So when was the first depiction of the “Sport Model” presented to the public? ….. is there a story here? The Fool was released in 1999.

Is the “Sport Model” as we all know it…..the same “Sport Model” he thought he purportedly saw and purportedly worked on?

Is Jon Farhat connected also to Area 51?

Sounds and looks conspiratorial….don’t it? 😄

👽🥃
edit on 14-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

This is quite interesting……..(at least to me)

The Fool …… is a Jon Farhat film. Who is Jon Farhat?

As I looked at additional credits….. I see the following…..

Why is Jon Farhat ahead of Bob Lazar in the credit?

[My reply: "Farhat was the Director and, usually, he/she gets first screen credit".]

Wasn’t Bob Lazar the sole designer of the description for the “Sport Model” as he remembered it and drew it and recounted it over and over?

[My reply: "Lazar can remember only that he stole the design from Meier's Beamship".]

By the credit…..it “appears” there were two designers of the “Sport Model”.

[My reply: "In Hollywood the word "collaboration" sometimes is de rigueur".]

So when was the first depiction of the “Sport Model” presented to the public? ….. is there a story here? The Fool was released in 1999.

[My reply: "I couldn't find a date but since Meier's Beamship were allegedly photographed in the 1970s and we first saw them in 1979 and Lazar was 20 he might have seen the Beamship and concocted his fraud".]

Is the “Sport Model” as we all know it…..the same “Sport Model” he thought he purportedly saw and purportedly worked on?

[My reply: "In interviews he sounds as if there were 9 identical ones".]

Is Jon Farhat connected also to Area 51?

[My reply: "I doubt it but if answers my email I'll ask him and tell you".]

Sounds and looks conspiratorial….don’t it? 😄

[My reply: "Not to me".]

👽🥃

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EduardoLopez

I’ll agree the was some “collaboration” between Jon Farhat and Bob Lazar in The Fool …hence the credits,,,,,

But I recently used search words …. Jon Farhat Area 51 in Google search and came up with Jon Farhat links associated with Bob Lazar…other than “The Fool” film….search it yourself using my exact words.……..judging by the links listed, Jon Farhat was much more into Bob Lazar’s life prior or beyond The Fool. Take a look at some of the links…..there titles and short descriptions.

Perhaps Jon Farhat was a big influence on young and impressionable Bob Lazar’s gullible life beyond one would think or know.

I think there’s a story there between those two, and possibly connected to the Area 51 mystique…..in plain sight.

Only I don’t know what that story is yet……

Btw to quote a quote I posted previously…..

A commercial helicopter pilot, Farhat pioneered research and developed systems and flight planning interfaces for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, specializing in fully autonomous flight systems.

Most certainly the kind of work being done at Area 51

I’m just sayin….imo.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 15-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I just watched Jon and Bob at You Tube discussing Bob converting water to hydrogen to power his corvette. We may ridicule Bob but he's a pretty smart fella. And, surprisingly, so is Jon. "Who's Killing the Hydrogen Car? Bob Lazar converted his Corvette to run on Hydrogen" www.youtube.com...

But this is more than I care to know about them.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As a matter for the ATS record……about Bob Lazar…

👽☕️🍩

top topics

<< 1   >>

join