It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder Suicide Investigation Still Active 4 months later?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dorthick Murder Suicide. That’s the search I have been checking on for development (every day!) and hearing crickets from the dead beats in law enforcement.

Michael Dorthick, 56, and Lizzette Chann, 54, were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide on Jan. 24 after deputies arrived at their location to serve an eviction notice, police said Tuesday. The exact reasons for the shootings of both the deputy and the pair are still under investigation. The deputy was shot in the arm at a building containing a business in the 33000 block of Dowe Avenue, an industrial area of Union City. Law enforcement said that part of the property appeared to have been converted into a living area. Union City police obtained a search warrant for the location and brought in a SWAT team after failing to make contact with Dorthick and Chann "for several hours." Sgt. Jean Jimenez of the Union City Police Department said that investigators are still piecing together the motive and circumstances of what occurred, but that the eviction process for the business began last November and on Jan. 14, the occupants were given formal notice that they would be evicted. Jimenez said that the deputies never fired their weapons at the scene.

www.ktvu.com...

I knew this guy, and I verify his death is good riddance, because he was an evil POS, who cryptically forecast his murder suicide in June 2017 when he wrote the following cryptic ransom note to his victim’s sister.

How's that relationship with your sister working out? Just effing with you because I still owed you one. Phoebe, listen up. No fighting. I'm being totally serious now. Getting tears just having to type this message to you. And keep in mind, I don't have to do this, so give the cult leader some credit for reaching out. Anyway, Phoebe . . . Lizzette and I are dying. Basically have been for a long while. * This is not a joke. * I figure about six months, plus or minus a couple. A cure is highly unlikely and we don't intend to drag it out the way things are. I'm okay, but reality is starting to set in for bugz, and it's only the beginning for her. Please don't call her right now because she's sleeping and hasn't mentioned her sisters yet. I haven't asked her yet either. Also, don't come here. It's truly not safe right now. Trust me, you don't want this problem. But there's still time. I’m asking if you want to see your sister during this process? Next week I will ask her to marry me.

After this, Dorthick and Chann developed persecution complexes about gang stalkers.

They refused to meet anybody in a public place, outside of their creepy warehouse.

Chann was pleaded with from family members to leave Dorthick, but she was infatuated with how he could predict the future and was providing her with so much exciting news about gang stalkers.

They quit their jobs and refused to work. They lived rent free during covid.

The police were told repeatedly that Dorthick was a threat. 5 police officers read his cryptic ransom note. But they would not act to separate him from Chann, nor engage in any prosecution tactics. A welfare check was done on 6/13/2017 but the police said they could not detain people for believing in the end of the world. Calls to the police, and a welfare check, apparently did not lead to Dorthick being entered into any law enforcement databases.

I wonder if anybody here will have any feedback as to why a murder suicide would still be active after almost 4 months. Is this kind of delay typical for law enforcement?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie
well many government executions of perceived enemies of the state get framed in this manner. Especially common is a reference to gangstalking/gaslighting. Do recall that once the establishment labels you a looney toon, so will the rest of society regardless of any evidence and despite any ongoing dissident activity or the righteousness thereof.

When the FBI used to kill off troublesome civil rights activists as well as communists in the seventies they would just give them a hot shot and put their vehicle in drive into a body of water. It is an effective way of character assassination and provides a psychological blow which dissuades interest in investigations.

Now social media ai bots are an easy way to accomplish a similar goal in conjunction with assistance from local civil society.
Local news anchors, the mayor, city council members, department of health employees, sheriff's office and regulatory agencies will always submit to federal requests for compliance in these instances because when it gets to the point of taking out a dissident or nat. sec. liability the deep state is pulling the strings.

Of course this chain of events would only occur for someone like a Boeing whistleblower, or Jullian assange type. Someone who would have access to such incriminating intelligence or assisted or conspires to assist with disseminating it.

The more probable scenario is the fellow was in fact a looney toon and made a tragically bad decision. But there is the possibility they knew something they should not have or were threatening to incriminate very sensitive people or corporations.

So Its probable conclusion vs possible conclusion.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

His murder suicide was planned since June 2017 at the latest, probably many years before.

His cryptic ransom note was also an attempt to trigger me, which, had he been successful doing, would have lead to a different outcome than this murder suicide.

We know what happened, showing up to this guy’s property ready to fight.

He certainly knew a hell of a lot more than Julian Assange and the Boeing whistleblowers.

edit on 9-5-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Strange. You could reach out to the local news that you first read it reported in and call that journalist or stringer. Why do you think he would have sensitive information, was he a Federal contractor?? A state sanctioned dark op kill is not usually reserved for anything less than preventing Federal incrimination/exposure.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It wasn’t a “state sponsored dark op kill.”

It was an eviction for non payment of rent for about 4 years. The guy hadn’t worked since about 2016, and his girlfriend quit her job in 2017. You can find his phony virtue signaling autobiography online called “Climbing Silicon Valley.” You can also find his misleading educational book called, “Targeted Indivuduals.” You will need to consent to being an adult and visiting a deceptive website to download those materials. An interesting point is his books were deleted from the web after his name went public for this crime. They then quickly resurfaced on different websites with content warnings.

One or both of them shot a deputy in the arm. I’m guessing they shot him as he was approaching, from a sniper’s position, because no shots were returned, and it turned into a 9 hour stand off. No officers fired any shots.

He then killed his girlfriend and himself during the stand off.

He was a secretive cult leader, and I’m guessing this was a Christian rite.

edit on 10-5-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The psychology of Dorthick was especially interesting.

Though he seemed extremely intelligent, in the following sense he was crazy.

He would rather fight to the death, than concede, or even offer partial concession, in any dispute he had a position in, even the pettiest of disputes, and even if shown incorrect.

This quality actually reminds me of many on ATS. It is truly a massive ego problem, and ironically, that is what he accused me of having, in 2016, at the same time he revealed to me, at least in a generic sense, in the tone of his correspondence, that he was a very malicious individual.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well you seem to have the entire background, especially considering you were directly exposed to this individual. Going back to the official story of two looney tunes punching their own card, what other development do you need to know? Deputies survived, the looney toons did not.

Deputy probably returned to service by now, light duty. You would know by now what if any arrangements were made to bury their dead. There is nobody left alive to charge and prosecute in court. The landlord has probably cleared the property by now and begun sprucing it up for new clients.

What else of an update could you possibly need? What information do you seek which is not currently disclosed?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The deputy shot in the arm was a sitting duck. He is lucky to be alive.

Since the police were warned about the danger Dorthick posed, and neglected to receive the intelligence, that deputy may want to consult a personal injury attorney, to see if he can sue the police for negligence.

I certainly would not have approached Dorthick’s residence, to initiate an act of force, without a SWAT team or team of snipers to have my back.

This was a planned act. Dorthick refused to work, wrote a memoir to embarrass his last boss, triggered Chann to quit her job, wouldn’t pay rent, all so he could provoke this incident. Chann was a clueless victim, and hopelessly infatuated with her murderer. She was shot twice in the back of the head. I’m guessing she never knew Dorthick killed her.

IMO this sick act of annihilation is because Dorthick was burdened with secret cult knowledge which he would rather die than face the music of. It is an evil, cowardly, and childish act, which, again verifies, his death is good riddance.
edit on 12-5-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join