It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bidens Health is Declining Faster 5.8.2024 - He Should Stay Home.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WeMustCare

Maybe the Biden Administration should make Up a Reason for Joe being Wheelchair Bound from Now on just to try and Fool the Public into being Sympathetic to the Pretender in Chief . Hey , it Worked for FDR .

I think FDR was more humble. Joe Biden would curse out the person pushing his wheelchair, for hitting a small bump in the pavement.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Could it be that having a bumbling, weak, evil-spirited Commander-In-Chief with dementia is OK...that it doesn't put us at additional risk from a National Security perspective?

Americans don't seem to be too worried. The news media doesn't seem to be too worried. Democrats and Republican politicians aren't too worried.

It's crazy that the media and the politicians would tremble and scream when Donald Trump told Kim Jung-Un the United States would rain "fire and brimstone" down on North Korea if they kept conducting nuclear tests and firing rockets towards Japan.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: StoutBroux

My Post was not about FDR . but Biden . Deflect Much ?

Why are you deflecting away from the fact you used FDR in your post??? That sir is deflection.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A DETERIORATING Joe Biden In Racine Wisconsin today...

Joe Biden creeped on a woman. He just can’t help himself.

The Wisconsin woman recoiled as Joe Biden invaded her personal space and shouted in her face.

“Guess what? Now Delaware is blue, blue, blue, blue, blue. Oh, you think I’m kidding — I’m not!” Biden said.

This is why Biden’s handlers don’t want him on the campaign trail. He can’t draw a crowd, and he always creeps on women and children.
Clip: twitter.com...

Primary Article the above was extracted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Biden underwent his annual physical exam in February of this year. Unlike Trump's medical reports written by quack doctors who basically just say whatever Trump pays them to say, Biden's report was written by the President's official physician [Kevin O'Connor] backed by a team of consultants.

Why you will never be taken seriously.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

V-E-R-T-I-G-O 😯

To let any U.S. President climb a stairway while suffering from VERTIGO, is criminal negligence.

Here's a 5 minute collage of Joe Biden's mental decline: twitter.com...

What we're witnessing now is a quickening of his physical decline. 💩

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It seems People are feeling secure and comfortable knowing an unelected "anonymous" Shadow Government is running things, not Biden alone. 😃

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

V-E-R-T-I-G-O 😯

To let any U.S. President climb a stairway while suffering from VERTIGO, is criminal negligence.

My God. 😧

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

V-E-R-T-I-G-O 😯

Sad.
I am the first one to call out Biden as a complete disaster but that video is sad.
I couldn’t even watch the entire video, that’s how sad it is.

Who is actually in control? Obama?
Because Biden is not in control of himself and his faculties let alone being in control of this country and it certainly is not Kamala.

This is the greatest scam perpetrated on the people of this country and anyone that actually voted for Biden is an accessory to that crime.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh we all know you will be the first to cry. You are absolutely the most cry member there is on ATS.
I mean who else has posted so many crying memes?
Noone sir

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

V-E-R-T-I-G-O 😯

Sad.
I am the first one to call out Biden as a complete disaster but that video is sad.
I couldn’t even watch the entire video, that’s how sad it is.

Who is actually in control? Obama?
Because Biden is not in control of himself and his faculties let alone being in control of this country and it certainly is not Kamala.

This is the greatest scam perpetrated on the people of this country and anyone that actually voted for Biden is an accessory to that crime.

I Dunno , Politics is a Vicious Line of Work for those who have the Stomach for it . Joe Looks Very Debatable there.......

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

And on the flip side of that Donald Trumps narcolepsy and possible gastroenteritis outbreak in a court of law is hardy an endorsement.

The truth is they are both old decrepit codgers that should move out of the way for the younger candidates that can still tie their own shoe laces.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nobody wants to be told when they get older, that the "age brings wisdom" saying doesn't apply to you. Biden has learned wisdom in anti-America operations, and Trump has learned wisdom in his MAGA pro-America operations.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
JOE BIDEN epitomizes the "MISERY LOVES COMPANY" mindset.

Because he is failing fast mentally & physically, he wants President Trump to be sick also.

Today, Joe Biden said he wants Donald Trump to inject himself with Clorox Bleach.

Source: gettr.com...

If most of us said what we would like to see happen to Joe Biden, the Deep State would hunt us down.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Nobody wants to be told when they get older, that the "age brings wisdom" saying doesn't apply to you.

Even on their birthday?

As to the personal attack part, did i push one of your buttons?

I think its clear what age has brought those two.

It should be retirement.

Biden has learned wisdom in anti-America operations, and Trump has learned wisdom in his MAGA pro-America operations.

I can't wait to see what we all learn when all those Women who wish to remain citizens as opposed to slaves of the state say their piece come November at the polls.

Butthurts going to be all, over the place, just like last time.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And on the flip side of that Donald Trumps narcolepsy and possible gastroenteritis outbreak in a court of law is hardy an endorsement.

The truth is they are both old decrepit codgers that should move out of the way for the younger candidates that can still tie their own shoe laces.

Indeed I am tired of this country being run by people who wont be alive to see the full consequences of their decision.

Biden is an old geezer, but so is Trump, and they are both mentally unfit for duty. We have a law setting a lower age limit for presidents, but I also think we should have upper limits. Like age 70 max, then you got to retire from politics. There's a reason we have retirement ages. Mental, physical, and cognitive decline from age has serious consequences.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

.."they are both mentally unfit for duty."

Ah , you do Know that Blanket Statement is Very Debatable don't you ? How have you Personally Determined Mr. Trump could be described in that Fashion without Citing some Examples to Support that Statement ? Well > ?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There was the "ambidextrous" comment where i dont think he understood what he was going on about not that long ago.

They are both falling apart at the seams by my guess Zanti Misfit.

Lesser of two evils and its geriatrics at dawn once again imho.

It's hilarious if it was not so god-darn tragic.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There was the "ambidextrous" comment where i dont think he understood what he was going on about not that long ago.

They are both falling apart at the seams by my guess Zanti Misfit.

Lesser of two evils and its geriatrics at dawn once again imho.

It's hilarious if it was not so god-darn tragic.

My Post was Not directed at you andy06shake , but yeah , you got your ' 2 Cents ' in there anyway...........*)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

“Don’t jump,” President Joe Biden shouted this week for at least the 20th time as president, raising concerns on the campaign trail about his mental acuity."

“Unless Biden’s staff loads him up with drugs to keep him alert, he reverts back to his mental glitches — like licking ice cream cones, petting kids, getting lost on stage, and randomly spouting things like, ‘Don’t jump,'” Mike Davis, founder and president of the pro-Trump Article III Project "

Ah Yeah , Joe's a Not Funny Pathetic Guy Indeed...........

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join