It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Postpones Trump Classified Docs Trial INDEFINITELY

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
UV light

UV light is good for a lot of things. It can also kill fungus that grows inside the glass elements of camera lenses.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Annee

Do you know with Absolute Certainty what was In those Boxes ? Talk about being Gullible............

It's possible Annie is more than what she appears to be in the forum, and helped with the entrapment of Trump. Have you thought of that?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Again, this entire case should already be thrown out.

The FBI, under instruction, create a 'fake' crime scene and then leaked it to the press. This is not dropping a dime bag behind a seat for an arrest.

This is the framing of a former US President. If you as an American do not think this is wrong you should not be in this country.

I would not accept if they did it to ANY president or private citizen.

Nothing that would be presented now is credible.

You mean to tell me if they will stage a picture they will not forge documents?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The FBI, under instruction, create a 'fake' crime scene and then leaked it to the press. This is not dropping a dime bag behind a seat for an arrest.

This is the framing of a former US President. If you as an American do not think this is wrong you should not be in this country.

100% truth.

Everyone should be outraged over this, including the Liberals.

But because they have this colossal hatred for Trump that 98% of them cannot even formulate into a coherent argument other than Orange Man Bad, they will completely accept criminal means and methods to attempt to bring him down.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This is, in my eyes, treasonous. They talk about how Trump has nuke docs and all this bull# and here you are weaponizing the largest Federal Police force against a former president. This is # you would see in Russia or Venezuela not the US.

Jack Smith needs to go to prison. No other conversation. Then, whoever told him, the AG, is next. Biden is a puppet. I do not even blame his senile ass anymore. I cannot.

How there is no FBI whistleblower, that we know about is also nuts. I know men and women in uniform and this comes from the top.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002024-05-10T14:21:21-05:000221 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Do you know with Absolute Certainty what was In those Boxes ? Talk about being Gullible............

It's possible Annie is more than what she appears to be in the forum, and helped with the entrapment of Trump. Have you thought of that?

No , not Really . Presently I am trying to Figure Out how to Pay this Months Electric Bill and Fix my Own Car without having to take it to a Mechanic and get sent to the Po House...

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Such good points here, I am stuck thinking of how FBI agents "leaked" a fake story to a Yahoo News "journalist" who then published a story around the bogus storyline, then, believe it or not, then the FBI used that article as part of the justification for a FISA warrant to tap into the Trump campaign communications. And if that weren't enough an FBI lawyer emailed the CIA to confirm that Carter Paige WAS an informant for the CIA and when the CIA replied yes the FBI lawyer changed the yes to NO and used that to support another FISA warrant. Wow!! Then congress renewd the FISA court authority and approved a new gazillion dollar FBI headquarters.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

CNN host Fareed Zakaria, who is normally pro-Biden/pro-Democrat, said on this morning's broadcast of “GPS Sunday” that the criminal charges brought against former President Donald Trump in New York City were politically motivated.

....And the trials against him keep him in the spotlight, infuriate his base, who sees him as a martyr and even may serve to make him the object of some sympathy among people in general who believe that his prosecutors are politically motivated. This happens to be true. In my opinion, I doubt the New York indictment would have been brought against a defendant whose name was not Donald Trump. A majority of Americans are skeptical that Trump will be able to get a fair trial according to a CNN poll.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Everyone knows what desperate Joe Biden and his handlers are doing to damage candidate Trump. It's now plain to see that they are working through Jack Smith, the FBI, DA Fani Willis, DA Alvin Bragg, AG Letitia James, Judge Engoron, Judge Merchan...and a host of other criminals. (Criminals who will ALL pay a steep price. Guaranteed.)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Lol I agree

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Annee?

No way in my opinion.

We may disagree at times but I've always found her to be intelligent & reasonable for the most part.

But I'm curious? Who do you think she is that she would have to ability to entrap Trump?

edit on 5/16/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Judiciary Chairman JAMES JORDAN: "The irony is, Jack Smith is mishandling documents while investigating Donald Trump for mishandling documents."

Fun little Clip of Mr. Jordan: gettr.com...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

In Other Trump Court News............

" Fani Willis suffers new blow as Georgia court allows Donald Trump's appeal to remove the Fulton County DA from his election fraud case "

" The Georgia Court of Appeals has given a green light to Donald Trump's case to remove Fani Willis from his election fraud trial in the latest blow to the Fulton County DA. "

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Annee?

No way in my opinion.

We may disagree at times but I've always found her to be intelligent & reasonable for the most part.

But I'm curious? Who do you think she is that she would have to ability to entrap Trump?

The Deep State are human beings. Human beings participate in social media discussions. They are all over the place, just like UFOs are.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Democrats become more depressed with each court decision and revelation. Tomorrow I'll check the "988" statistics. Democrats have been increasingly calling that "help me!" hotline.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Democrats become more depressed with each court decision and revelation. Tomorrow I'll check the "988" statistics. Democrats have been increasingly calling that "help me!" hotline.

" One Adam 12 , Please Respond to a Disturbance at the California DNC . Shots Fired..............
edit on 17-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Annee?

No way in my opinion.

We may disagree at times, but I've always found her to be intelligent & reasonable for the most part.

WOW!!! Me?

Thank you, SchrodingersRat

I'm just a gramma.

It's possible Annie is more than what she appears to be in the forum, and helped with the entrapment of Trump. Have you thought of that

Intriguing

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join