It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Astrazeneca admits for the first time its vaccine can cause deaths and serious injuries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.haskaynembasociety.ca...

April 29, 2024

AstraZeneca has admitted for the first time in court documents that its Covid vaccine can cause a rare side effect, in an apparent U-turn that could pave the way for a multi-million pound legal payout.

The pharmaceutical giant is being sued in a class action over claims its vaccine, developed with the University of Oxford, has caused death and serious injury in dozens of cases.

Advocates say the vaccine produced a side effect that had a devastating effect on a small number of families.

It was about time the Pharmaceutical Giant admitted what everyone knows by now i.e that Covid vaccines could cause deaths and serious injuries. It would be great if the other Pharmaceutical Giants make a similar move and admit what Astrazeneca has admitted. They are of course trying to argue these events are 'rare' and their products 'safe and effective' but we are able to recognise and evaluate this rhetoric.

I have a parallel thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

where 5 doctors and medical staff in Italy are probed for the death of a young Italian woman aged 18, who died as a result of taking the Astrazeneca vaccine.

But the stories are keep coming one after the other end we will never learn how many were really harmed by these products. Fifty-one cases were brought to the High Court, with victims and bereaved relatives seeking damages estimated to be worth up to £100m, according to the article.

The condition caused by this particular vaccine made by AZ is thrombosis with thrombocytopenia. In simple words thrombosis describes blood clots that block veins or arteries causing life threatening conditions such as strokes or heart attacks and thrombocytopenia means low number of blood platelets.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Zero risk is a flat out lie anyone who even knows the slightest bit about the human body knows sometimes even the safest things can cause one to die

Saline can cause death if everyone on earth took a saline injection some would die

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lochid

And yet they still push for children as young as 6 months to have the vaccine!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
Zero risk is a flat out lie anyone who even knows the slightest bit about the human body knows sometimes even the safest things can cause one to die

Saline can cause death if everyone on earth took a saline injection some would die

You can't make comparisons between saline and COVID-19 vaccines.

And it wasn't one of the safest vaccines, just take a look around you! Vaccines that are no longer 'available' because they have caused serious injuries and deaths, people who are demanding millions in compensation because their relatives and friends died or were seriously injured, and huge distrust when it comes to vaccinations. That's how successful this campaign was.
edit on 29-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

And yet they still push for children as young as 6 months to have the vaccine!

Depends on the country.
In some countries nobody uses them anymore unless they are an elder or medically vulnerable.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You need another link, that one is 404'd, here in UK anyhow.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Corrupt link. Do not click

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

You need another link, that one is 404'd, here in UK anyhow.
Rainbows
Jane

I can view it.

But if it doesn't work then the telegraph has the story covered

Here is the link

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I think the other site got the article from the telegraph.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

Corrupt link. Do not click

Try this

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I can still view my link

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And what? So does cars, guns, knives, alcohol, people, bats, clubs, swords....THESE ARE CHEMICALS.

Of course they can kill. No 2 people alike, medically speaking. Not even twins.

There is nothing "safe"... Nothing....except DEATH. You got that one coming for you for sure.
✌️
edit on 04242430America/ChicagoMon, 29 Apr 2024 09:36:24 -050036202400000024 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 04241930America/ChicagoMon, 29 Apr 2024 09:37:19 -050037202400000019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And what? So does cars, guns, knives, alcohol, people, bats, clubs, swords....THESE ARE CHEMICALS.

There is nothing "safe"... Nothing....except DEATH. You got that one coming for you for sure.
✌️

It supposed to be 'safe and effective' and you were supposed to have it for the good of humanity. Remember?!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

✌️

Before this injection, there were protocols for the pharma industry.
Of course anything can kill. But if you bring out a novel working injection and force people to have it put into their bloodstream under threats of lising their jobs, the least you should ask for is data from trials.
And if they didn't teat them properly and people died, medicin used to be pulled.

Not this stuff though. They lied about being safe and effective too.
Basically it was a big trial of mRNA injections, millions of people got bad side effects or died.

I reoeat for those who make excuses. When there used to be too many deaths or side effects there used to be measures to be held accountable and stop production.

So you are clapping for the erosion of these measures and continuation of insufficiently tested drugs and the forceful application to the public.

It's denial. And the fear that you may have not done enough research before letting them use you as a guinea pig.

Comparing apples to oranges makes absolutely no sense either.

I worked in the pharma industry. I also didn't take that stuff. Man am I glad. You could safe face and come over to the right side of history wirh your experience.
It would make you feel better and every ally is appreciated.

Keep going with insane comparisons is not going to make that stuff any better, nor will it save lives.

P.S: At some point back then I said that many healthy people who were just fine will die from it and anyone supporting it is kind of responsible.

Those poor people I spoke of are now dead, rotting forno reason, but trusting their goverments and the pharma industry.

Wakey wakey. It's just about not too late, but the clock is ticking.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I do. I'm in medicine remember: everything works, then it doesn't, and then it's bad, but still good.

See things our way. Vax, masks, meds...are all ife savers. Except when they kill you!

All these things...from our treatment side...is always a crap shoot. Always.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Hec? You're spot on. Thnx ✌️

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I do. I'm in medicine remember: everything works, then it doesn't, and then it's bad, but still good.

See things our way. Vax, masks, meds...are all ife savers. Except when they kill you!

All these things...from our treatment side...is always a crap shoot. Always.

It's fine to have safe and effective medicines we can all use. I am not saying anything else other than there have to be appropriate checkpoints and high standards of safety. We didn't have much when the covid vaccines were rushed to save the world. We don't need anymore saviours in this world, it was saved two thousand years ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"It's totally normal, that's why we lied about it even happening at all for years."

Par for the course.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A-men to that!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Medical people making excuses has unequivically compounded the
intended less likely unintended problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A-men to that!

Note: the last part of my reply was a bit sarcastic (the part where I talked about how the world was saved)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

AstraZeneca is a failed vaccine business anyway so it can admit anything. Even if it's turning dozens of people into rabid zombies, it won't damage its reputation more than it's already damaged.

edit on 29-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join