It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe declares war on Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

It is Russia that is trying to rebuild it's late unlamented empire by force, and failing.

It's Putin threatening to use nukes.

You yourself have often threatened my country with nuclear annihilation.

No sane person wants WW3.

Yet you do?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
What are you talking about.

No one wants a war with Russia. That would be MAD.

No one has declared war on you. End of.

He keeps forgetting his country is the invaders.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
No sane person wants WW3.

Yet you do?

The bully taking on smaller countries threatening everyone else that they will use nukes if anything else gets involved. When was the last time anyone invaded Russia? WWII? Nobody wants Russia, like Iran, people just want those two countries to play nice with the world, and sell their energy. Win win for all...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

But someone is very eager to go to hell and take us all with him.

You really do seem to understand Mad Vlad and his evil way of thinking. I also agree with you, I don't think he'll be happy till his taken as many as he can down to hell with him.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have to agree with the comrade on this point.....

Europe is at war with Russia is all but name......

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: leongrad
a reply to: gortex

I think this is a rigged situation especially designed to get rid of a certain "troublesome" demographic in Europe and North America.

Who?

Anyone who does not accept that 2+2 now equals 5. Anyone who is not 'woke' (aka worldwide global communism fan)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Typical RT farm BS. When is it going hot? I assume a declaration of war will be followed by some actual military action? I’ll wait, and wait, and wait.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Europe doesn't want war with Russia. Europe is afraid of Russia. Europe is well aware that Russia possesses the mother of all weapons. It is called Sputnik. It goes Beep! Beep!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Star and flag for the giggles.

You've took condemnation from a bunch of suits and turned it into yet another threat of annihilation towards European cities. Europe declares war... Yet neither this relatively powerless parliament or even the EU itself can actually declare war.

NATO can't even declare war.

I know your miscomprehension has absolutely nothing to do with the language barrier and this RT is a poorly written propaganda piece. Great for comedy though!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Europe doesn't want war with Russia. Europe is afraid of Russia. Europe is well aware that Russia possesses the mother of all weapons. It is called Sputnik. It goes Beep! Beep!

3 beeps means stock up on popcorn 🍿

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think it is very unwise to poke a bear. I am a Yooper, you should not provoke anything that is capable of tearing your arms off. I also avoid fishing for fist that can eat you and prefer to swim in lakes and rivers without sharks or piranhas.

I try to see both sides of things and most times both sides have some good and some bad associated with them.

Seems like the leaders in Europe are overconfident, maybe they feel secure because they all have bunkers to protect themselves while most others in the country don't. Oh well, I guess we have too many people on the planet now and this is their solution to reducing the population of people.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No, neither Europe as a whole, nor any of the European countries have declared war on Russia. Although, things are getting worse, we can all see that. Russia has been threatening nuclear war on certain European countries, it would be wise to take such threats at least a little bit seriously.

Good news are, even at home here in the US, things are turning around and it may get tougher for Putin to carry out his wars, today and in the future. The multi billion dollar aid package to Ukraine just passed the House, bilaterally.

And Trump declared his renewed support for Ukraine, and states that Ukraine's Survival and Strength are important to us and more financial support from other countries is needed:

Why isn’t Europe giving more money to help Ukraine? Why is it that the United States is over $100 Billion Dollars into the Ukraine War more than Europe, and we have an Ocean between us as separation! Why can’t Europe equalize or match the money put in by the United States of America in order to help a Country in desperate need? As everyone agrees, Ukrainian Survival and Strength should be much more important to Europe than to us, but it is also important to us! GET MOVING EUROPE!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Another WAR in Europe ? Fengelein ! Fengelein ! Fengeline !
edit on 21-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: FlyersFan
We are on the verge of destruction

yes.
yes you are. I'm not siding with American aggression because I really really don't care for the Ukrainian government but if america goes to war with Russia, you will be lost. this place is wealthy and savage. we can think of 100 ways to cripple your countrymen and can afford all of them. I really hope things settle down but I beg every country on this earth, please don't pick a fight with America. right or wrong, they can afford to win if they want to.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Russia is painted rust and always has been.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: network dude

It is the West that really wants to start a war against the entire civilized world, because it believes that this is the last chance to somehow hold back the destruction of its empire.

if that were truly the situation, could you blame the west for doing it?

But it looks like the US and NATO nations are propping up Ukraine so they will help deplete Russia's military resources and not have to sacrifice their own kids. It's a much easier way to fight a war. By proxy. And it seems Russia is all too happy to comply.

What is Putin's end game here? To take over all of Ukraine then move on to Poland?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not just Poland. He wants to have all of the former Warsaw Pact member countries under the Russian boot again. This is why he demanded to withdraw all of the NATO military force and infrastructure from the Eastern flank. After that was accomplished, he would proceed to threaten Germany and the whole EU into economic submission.

Praise the Lord that the Congress finally approved the help for Ukraine. As long as the bloody dictator is stuck in Ukraine, he's hardly able to attack anyone else.

That resolution states the truth. I remember the time when the EU leaders drank shampagne with Putin. Now I don't think anyone of them has any doubts as to how dangerous Putin and his imperial ambitions are. Even Macron realized phone calls alone will not work.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That is about what the West would expect from this Russian debacle, but maybe Putin and his advisors thought differently?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

The best way to sell a lie is to mix it in with a lot of truths.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join