It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
dbl
edit on 15-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm reading about HALF of the hostages originally taken by Hamas are NOT Israeli citizens, but, instead are foreign nationals or have multiple citizenship from France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, and the United States.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I bet you didn’t know you were a grandpa with dementia now did ya?🤣
This transitioning thing must really be real. 🍻

Here's the topic:

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

Try and remember that.

🙄🙄🙄Lighten up Francis. A little humor isn’t the end of your world is it?

I guess the topic just isn't that humorous to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
How many of the dead hostages were US citizens?

Last I heard, we are still missing 10 people over there.
And there were at least 29 Americans killed on Oct 7.
ABC News

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: FlyersFan

More Muslims murdering the innocent. "Oh but Christians are bad
people too".

My ASS!

Yeah I remember Obama giving a speech and trying to excuse Muslim violence by reminding people that "Christians had the Crusades."

Nevermind for the moment that the Crusades were a response to Muslim aggression, but he really thinks that "these guys are at the civilization development level that Christians were at 800 years ago" is a defense of Muslims?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So tens of thousands of Israelis have been protesting for the removal of nutty netty because he wasn't doing enough to get the hostages back.

Then all of a sudden an announcement that they are probably all dead.

That's a conspiracy waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

Actually, an announcement like this goes more against him ... because if he had been able to act faster they might still be alive. This isn't good for him. No conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

How many of the dead hostages were US citizens?

Last I heard, we are still missing 10 people over there.
And there were at least 29 Americans killed on Oct 7.
ABC News

Most of the American hostages are apparently dead with six supposedly remaining and I have doubts they’re still alive. The statement below was on 4/5.

Six surviving hostages are American, the State Department said in January. Efforts by the United States, Qatar and Egypt to broker a cease-fire appear stalled. In the meantime, the deceased hostages’ remains are being held by Hamas as bargaining chips.
apnews.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Can you imagine holding the remains of the hostages like this for months and months? What kind of condition the corpses are in? Kidnapping them was bad. Murdering them even worse. Now holding rotting bodies. Pretty sick stuff.

(post by Dajoos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Can you imagine holding the remains of the hostages like this for months and months? What kind of condition the corpses are in? Kidnapping them was bad. Murdering them even worse. Now holding rotting bodies. Pretty sick stuff.

No I can’t. The Palestinians are some of the sickest and most twisted people on the planet. It’s pretty pathetic to see the amount of people that are trying to defend them. They either don’t know their history or are just as bad as they are.

Hamas and Palestinians are two of the same and people don’t seem to have the intelligence to recognize that or learn their barbaric history. There’s reason why not a single Muslim country will take in their refugees and want nothing to do with them. They’ve killed Kings and presidents of other countries and have tried to take over multiple countries. Yet, people think they’re the good guys? Yeah sure🙄. Stupid is as stupid does. To much stupid in the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Yet, people think they’re the good guys? Yeah sure🙄. Stupid is as stupid does. To much stupid in the world.

Hamas kidnapped 240 people. Raped and murdered most of them. And are holding the dead rotting bodies as a ransom. After a few months, that's really MESSY. How sick is that? And how sick is it to support people who do that?

Stages of Decomposition

After two months the body has gone through a bloat that the body doubles in size, and the body starts to liquify. Those bodies being held by Hamas are probably extremely messy at this point and I doubt that anyone could identify them by looking at them.

That being said. Earlier today I reported that FOX reported that only 20 hostages were alive. I said that is the only place that had reported it and that I'd look around to see if anyone else was. It's been like 6 hours and I've been looking ... no other sources are reporting that and even FOX doesn't have it on their webpage. So I'm not sure that was a real report from them. Maybe just an off comment or speculation.

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
IF there are ANY hostages still alive...why isn't Hamas able to offer any proof of life?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

IF there are ANY hostages still alive...why isn't Hamas able to offer any proof of life?

As soon as they admit they killed/let die the majority of the hostages, they have nothing to bargain with. and you are right, they haven't given any proof of life for any of the remaining 130 or so hostages that are left.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Part of it is because Hamas didn't take all the hostages.

Palestinian "civilians" took a lot of the hostages.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hamas Raped most of them.

I thought topic was about hostages being dead not raped. Why do you keep bringing this up?

Also, for the love of god or whatever you believe in, can you provide some of those famous rape videos directly or indirectly, as in through a news site perhaps? I kinda developed resistance against these kinds of sickening things as videos from gaza about civilian people killed in one of idf bombings keeps pouring in, meanwhile I have not even once managed to see any of your famous rape videos of hamas even though I pretty looked at some of the sickest sites in the world.

Basically, provide proof please, and no, I want actual proof. In simplest terms, video or not happened. I've seen sickest videos you'd not even dare to look at yet I've never seen a hamas rape video.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Some of the released hostages said that there are no 'civilians' among the people of Gaza. That they are all in on it. The hostages were paraded through the streets and thousands of 'civilian' Gazans cheered and tried to grab for them etc etc. One of the hostages gave an interview and said she was kept in a 'civilian' home. There was a man, his wife, and the children. The man was assaulting her with the wife right in the home.

I've given the links for those facts before.
I'm not going to go hunt them down here.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Some of the released hostages said that there are no 'civilians' among the people of Gaza. That they are all in on it. The hostages were paraded through the streets and thousands of 'civilian' Gazans cheered and tried to grab for them etc etc. One of the hostages gave an interview and said she was kept in a 'civilian' home. There was a man, his wife, and the children. The man was assaulting her with the wife right in the home.

I've given the links for those facts before.
I'm not going to go hunt them down here.

It's okay, I've seen it before. And posting it for the terrorist supporters here won't do any good. They know, they just support it. And then they turn around with their fake outrage when the terrorists are killed.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And posting it for the terrorist supporters here won't do any good.

I'm ignoring him.

I found one of the articles that describes the behavior of the 'civilians' in Gaza. They wildly supported the kidnapping of these hostages.

Interview with Former Hostage

....he was confronted by a sight he will never forget: his neighbors' three-year-old daughter shaking with fear and drenched in blood....'It wasn't her blood, it was her parents' blood,' Hagar explains in her first sit-down interview. 'She saw how terrorists, dressed in military uniforms, killed her mother.

When they arrived in Gaza, thousands of Palestinians were lining the streets, cheering and dancing, and all were desperate to get a glimpse of the hostages.

'The terrorists opened the car doors and pulled my hair [to show me off] to the thousands of people in the streets,' says Hagar. 'Then they grabbed my daughter by her shirt and showed her off to the crowd. They were boasting that they had stolen a little Israeli girl. All the people were cheering.'

'Every day we got less and less food. We were starving. The kids were starving. They were fighting with each other for crumbs and scraps on the floor. I would give them most of my food and eat a little bit just to survive.

Thousands of people lined the route, eager to catch sight of the soon-to-be-released captives.

Hagar, the children, and all the other hostages were then made to walk to the Red Cross car parked 50 metres away.

'You think 50 metres is a short distance. It isn't,' she says. 'It is a really long distance when you have to walk 50 metres past a screaming, cheering crowd that is jumping at you and trying to grab you. It was completely terrifying.

'And the entire time we were driving through the streets of Gaza, people in the streets were shouting at us and jumping on the car.'

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain
Labeling everyone who speaks against israel as "terrorists" or "terrorist supporters" is not doing you any favors. You just keep turning people into your enemies. Don't complain when they hate you for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join