It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Urge Citizens To Avoid Conflict With Armed Robbers By Leaving Keys At Front Door

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm not in Canada , but that shouldn't matter. This is absolutely unbelievable to me, and I didn't think anything could shock me anymore.

And not only do they expect homeowners to simply hand their car keys and other valuables over to criminals (without a fight), they openly admit the criminals are armed with guns, when Canadian citizens have been disarmed by anti-gun laws

Shocking. Who would have thought anti-gun laws didn't stop criminals but only law abiding citizens

Off course this was never part of the plan , to disarm law-biding citizens and to allow criminals to run rampant fully armed

Nah, off course not. Never , as it would destabilize society more and they don't want to collapse western countries , never!
Never to bring in agenda2030/the 'great' reset . Off course not.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hope they hit up Trudeau first-and often.

The way the western world is 'progressing' will put conspiracy therorists out of business. We're now fortune tellers and seers giving spoiler alerts.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I would park my cars in the garage...buy a decent looking junkyard car, cut all of the brake lines..and park it in the street with they keys in it.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Holy crap this is bad! Seriously. Talk about wimpy and wrong!!
These people should get the Darwin award.
Thinking like that is devoid of evolutionary psychology and they'll go extinct.
edit on 4/9/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Lol might as well not bother with keys or locks then, and put a sign up saying “take all you want”

When are Canadian’s going to say enough is enough?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
I'm not in Canada , but that shouldn't matter. This is absolutely unbelievable to me, and I didn't think anything could shock me anymore.

And not only do they expect homeowners to simply hand their car keys and other valuables over to criminals (without a fight), they openly admit the criminals are armed with guns, when Canadian citizens have been disarmed by anti-gun laws

Shocking. Who would have thought anti-gun laws didn't stop criminals but only law abiding citizens

Off course this was never part of the plan , to disarm law-biding citizens and to allow criminals to run rampant fully armed

Nah, off course not. Never , as it would destabilize society more and they don't want to collapse western countries , never!
Never to bring in agenda2030/the 'great' reset . Off course not.

Outstanding!

You don't want to confront them or put yourself in danger so just offer them some tea and coffee and assist them in their task...

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I hope they hit up Trudeau first-and often.

i would dare to bet dollars to doughnuts trudeau security at the house rivals any other world leaders and even surpasses quite a few.
edit on 9-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Put your wallet, PlayStation and television next to the keys and they won't need to break in. Add a 12 pack and a carton of Newports while you're at it. Because it's important to exhibit benevolent neighborly qualities to the pitiful canadian thug muffins who clearly deserve your charity.

/sarc

edit on 9-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You are not "human" to these technocrats and their lackeys. Your just something to be managed.
edit on 9-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The way the western world is 'progressing' will put conspiracy therorists out of business. We're now fortune tellers and seers giving spoiler alerts.

He has bodyguards 24/7 with automatic weapons, and so he thinks people do not need guns because HE doesn't need guns.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47
I would park my cars in the garage...buy a decent looking junkyard car, cut all of the brake lines..and park it in the street with they keys in it.

A friend of mine did the Troops to Teacher program and a part of that is you need to teach in a school for a couple of years that is normally in a really bad area. He bought the junkiest car he could find to go to school and when he parked, he left all the windows down.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is outrageous!!!

Does anyone want to take a road trip with a couple of U-Hauls with me to Canada this summer?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Canada has big, empty spaces ... with hungry scavengers.

Might be a place for Canadians to leave trash they were forced to take out.

When the law is absurd, it means little.

Big boys and girls have forgotten it takes cheerful participation of ALL to have a functional system.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This isn’t America!

You have to put a pack of Canadian classics by the door, and a case of Lucky 7 Lager

Totally different demographics…lol
a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 9-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: nugget1

He has bodyguards 24/7 with automatic weapons, and so he thinks people do not need guns because HE doesn't need guns.

It's a sad, pathetic man who hires security because he is not personally qualified to defend himself using the same weapons they carry, while trying to take away those same weapons from people who are in fact qualified.

originally posted by: Athetos
This isn’t America!

You have to put a pack of Canadian classics by the door, and a case of Lucky 7 Lager

Totally different demographics…lol

Sorry for not making enough references to popular Canadian brands? As if that has anything to do with the point I was making.

Have a tall glass of Molson and relax.

edit on 9-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Maybe I’ve never seen or bought the brands you mentioned but also I live in the north of Manitoba so it’s pretty different than the coasts.

My preference were more tongue in cheek trying to outline the demographics.

And I was just kidding too!

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder how many pussies will actually leave their keys at the front door? You know there will be some who do that.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The idea is that, rather than risk your life and others by confronting armed burglars (with or without a gun of your own), you leave it to the authorities to apprehend the louts and retrieve your possessions for you. The Canadian Police are very reliable and professional. They are paid to take these risks in place of ordinary Canadians, and are honoured for doing so.

That is the civilized way to do it, not going raging after the intruder yourself, like a hooligan, spraying lead everywhere and quite likely shooting your own dog and your neighbour's children in the process.

I'm sure the US will get there one day. It's just a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I wonder how many pussies will actually leave their keys at the front door? You know there will be some who do that.

I would just prepare to go to prison for defending my home. Nothing left to do but make a stand now Canada. Our days are coming Americans if those white hats don't act soon. I am in need of finishing my Hopium beer on the wall song.

Here let's celebrate hope!

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of Beer!
take one down pass it around 83 bottles of Hopium beer on the wall!

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What so just let em in to rape an murder you too? Why would they stop at goods if your are a good looking easy thing to rape in their estimation? Trust them to not take your soul with a home assualt that the Cops don't save you in time?

JUST NOT HAPPENING.

When you only have seconds, Cops are minutes away!!!!

originally posted by: Astyanax
The idea is that, rather than risk your life and others by confronting armed burglars (with or without a gun of your own), you leave it to the authorities to apprehend the louts and retrieve your possessions for you. The Canadian Police are very reliable and professional. They are paid to take these risks in place of ordinary Canadians, and are honoured for doing so.

That is the civilized way to do it, not going raging after the intruder yourself, like a hooligan, spraying lead everywhere and quite likely shooting your own dog and your neighbour's children in the process.

I'm sure the US will get there one day. It's just a matter of time.

edit on 9000000343020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join