It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problems thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS ppl. I am thinking of becoming a priest and since priests help others with their problems, tell me yours and I will do my best to answer it. This way Ill see if I am evan qualified at all to become one. It doesnt matter what religion or race or anything you are from. I will do my best.

People its okay to
every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've got to hand in my 10+ page science paper rough draft on Monday, and I haven't started it yet.

Same goes for that reading comparison project due the same Monday.

I'll send you the guidlines, and you can just send the finished projects ... erm ... sermons, to me Sunday evening to my email address.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
same exact situation here!! 7 page long essay about americas obesity problems!!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just got a big tax-bill from the tax-dep. They want an amount that equals to about 3-4 months worth of salary from me. They have checked "something" and say they´ve found that my taxes was wrong two years ago (they can go 5 years back if they want to). I´m going to talk to them next week but I have a feeling that I have no chance against this mafia. Aaaaaargh! What´s the point working... They are pirates... They are stealing all my money...

Sorry, I don´t think you can help me with this problem. Unless you want to donate me some money.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I've got to hand in my 10+ page science paper rough draft on Monday, and I haven't started it yet.

Same goes for that reading comparison project due the same Monday.

I'll send you the guidlines, and you can just send the finished projects ... erm ... sermons, to me Sunday evening to my email address.

Have some red bull, coffee, and a bunch of soda and stay up all night doing it, oh and theres always spark notes

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
same exact situation here!! 7 page long essay about americas obesity problems!!

Go to McDonalds and study people like a zoologist studies a lion hunting a gazell.

Seriously though write how fast food restaurants have to much calories and stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I just got a big tax-bill from the tax-dep. They want an amount that equals to about 3-4 months worth of salary from me. They have checked "something" and say they´ve found that my taxes was wrong two years ago (they can go 5 years back if they want to). I´m going to talk to them next week but I have a feeling that I have no chance against this mafia. Aaaaaargh! What´s the point working... They are pirates... They are stealing all my money...

Sorry, I don´t think you can help me with this problem. Unless you want to donate me some money.

Id say get Johnny Cochrane and sue, but well he's with satin now.
Sure Ill wire you some money

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm a second term senior, and I'm accepted into a very good college. I have almost no homework. The weather is fantastic, and I spend all my time in the park and eating sushi with my friends (of which I have many), talking on irc, or moderating/posting on ATS. I have a fantastic girlfriend, and I'm really handsome.

Help me please.

Nice in New York.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
I'm a second term senior, and I'm accepted into a very good college. I have almost no homework. The weather is fantastic, and I spend all my time in the park and eating sushi with my friends (of which I have many), talking on irc, or moderating/posting on ATS. I have a fantastic girlfriend, and I'm really handsome.

Help me please.

Nice in New York.

First of all have a :w: your poor poor soul. My advice, embrace what was given to you and dont take any of it for grantit

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow you'll never guess what just happened...

I told my mom how I had screwed myself 50 feet into the ground by procrastinating this long and she sat down with me at my computer and helped me get my paper set up into sections and organized, so all I had to do was get the research done and type it all up.

Croat, were you praying for me or what, because my mom never helps me with my homework, and what she did tonight really helped and now I'm done with the paper and all I can say is thanks!

Oh BTW this is the first time we really have sat down and worked on something together and become bonded, and I am really touched.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Wow you'll never guess what just happened...

I told my mom how I had screwed myself 50 feet into the ground by procrastinating this long and she sat down with me at my computer and helped me get my paper set up into sections and organized, so all I had to do was get the research done and type it all up.

Croat, were you praying for me or what, because my mom never helps me with my homework, and what she did tonight really helped and now I'm done with the paper and all I can say is thanks!

Oh BTW this is the first time we really have sat down and worked on something together and become bonded, and I am really touched.

Yes DD I say prayers for all the members here at ATS and around the world. I said an extra one for you though

top topics

join