It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sues Truth Social co-founders over alleged mismanagement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: budzprime69

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: chr0naut

And just like clock work here comes the goon squad to not actually say anything besides the predetermined rebuttals.
Sad how easy they are to predict.

🤣🤣

Trump is a billionaire that has lost some money, in other news…water is wet.
Maybe you are crying for him but I am not.

But he will still be your next president, so buckle up.

Is he though....a billionaire?
Ummm I think not and even if he did sell all hist assets he may be one but that wouldn't last long.

There are probably very few people who have $1 Billion in cash they could withdraw, load into a semi and drive away. Maybe some drug Cartels have that much in the bank?

Or their matresses.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

And just like clock work here comes the goon squad to not actually say anything besides the predetermined rebuttals.

🤣🤣

Is he though....a billionaire?
Ummm I think not and even if he did sell all hist assets he may be one but that wouldn't last long.

There are probably very few people who have $1 Billion in cash they could withdraw, load into a semi and drive away. Maybe some drug Cartels have that much in the bank?

Ok then why did he have to resort to someone to post bond when he has the cash?
I mean he is super rich and all right?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Kaiju666

It would tank. Trump is the majority shareholder. If Trump becomes President, he would be required to divest himself of all his shares leading to a massive drop.

If Trump doesn't win and decides to cash out in six months, the stock tanks.

In both cases, if the stock tanks, Truth dies. In their SEC filing, Truth's accountants said the only way Truth was able to live was by going public.

So what is more important to Trump? His name being attached to a "successful" product or money? In this case, he can't have both.

I'd rather have the choice and not be financxually abused by Joe'Bama and Joe'Bama-philes and followers.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Trump needs to raise funds, and he needs them fast. If he can sue his co-founders and get their shares that would accomplish the needed task, it makes no difference how it happens or who is ruined by it.

One has to understand how Trump views the world. For him everything is a zero-sum game, meaning he has to win, but for that to happen everyone has to lose. There cannot be two winners. If he is +1, the other person has to be -1. If there are 6 players, he has to be +5 and everyone else has to be -1.

It makes no difference who is sued, who loses their shares, how many shareholders go bankrupt, none of it makes any difference if he makes the money he needs. In his mind, if that happens, he won. Nothing and nobody else matters.

Here is the problem though: the company is overvalued by many-fold. At the time the IPO went live at $78 per share, the experts were saying the actual value is somewhere between $1 and $2. And Trump can't sell any shares for 6 months, meaning the price could correct over that period of time, and in six months time his shares may only be worth $50-100 million instead of $4 billion.

That leaves him in a quandary. He can try to get extra shares by suing his co-founders, or he can try to bully and force the board of directors to allow him to sell his shares early, before the 6 months are up. He can do this, and I fully expect him to, in time. All he has to do is persuade, or bully or threaten, the board of directors, and they can vote to change the rule and allow him earlier sales.

When he does this, after the share price starts correcting itself, he may cash out at $20 or $30 per share and get $1 to $2 billion out of this. His cashing out would then send the share prices tanking down to near zero, and everyone would lose everything they invested. This won't matter to him, it's a zero sum game. As long as he wins, nobody else matters. He will think he is very savvy and smart for walking away with $2 billion.

Some people will lose all they invested, but for many others that won't matter -- that is exactly what they expected. This brings us to the last part of this scam -- basically unlimited political donations, circumventing regular oversight of such donations.

See, there is a limit to how much anyone can donate to a politician, even corporations have their limits. But if you invest $100 million in this company, that is no longer a political donation, that is now an investment. And even if the share prices fall and Trump were to cash out in 2 months from now at half price, he takes away $50 million of that $100m investment.

After that the share price tanks and the person that invested those $100m loses everything. They can now claim losses on their books for the next year, or even years to come, and off-set their taxes.

They donated more than was allowed legally and in the end they are writing it off. Win-win.

Some people and investors are expecting a loss and planning on it. Others will just lose their life savings.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Only 5 of 49 GOP Senators Are on Truth Social

Trump continues to claim that Truth Social is the hottest social media app out there. As the stock price of Trump Media continues to fall, and he watches on helplessly as his latest get-rich-quick scheme evaporates, he claims on his website that everybody is using it.

I've been on Truth Social from day one. It's terrible. Nobody is on it.

There are virtually no celebrities. No journalists or TV hosts other than a small handful of right-wingers. No athletes, except a tiny handful of has-beens and never wases. To prove this point, I checked each of the 49 Republican Senators today to see if they had active Truth Social accounts and were posting on there.

www.msn.com... ns/ar-BB1l5OtX?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e0bb9b93664044209be9befb9350ff1e&ei=24

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Trump needs to raise funds, and he needs them fast. If he can sue his co-founders and get their shares that would accomplish the needed task, it makes no difference how it happens or who is ruined by it.

One has to understand how Trump views the world. For him everything is a zero-sum game, meaning he has to win, but for that to happen everyone has to lose. There cannot be two winners. If he is +1, the other person has to be -1. If there are 6 players, he has to be +5 and everyone else has to be -1.

It makes no difference who is sued, who loses their shares, how many shareholders go bankrupt, none of it makes any difference if he makes the money he needs. In his mind, if that happens, he won. Nothing and nobody else matters.

Here is the problem though: the company is overvalued by many-fold. At the time the IPO went live at $78 per share, the experts were saying the actual value is somewhere between $1 and $2. And Trump can't sell any shares for 6 months, meaning the price could correct over that period of time, and in six months time his shares may only be worth $50-100 million instead of $4 billion.

That leaves him in a quandary. He can try to get extra shares by suing his co-founders, or he can try to bully and force the board of directors to allow him to sell his shares early, before the 6 months are up. He can do this, and I fully expect him to, in time. All he has to do is persuade, or bully or threaten, the board of directors, and they can vote to change the rule and allow him earlier sales.

When he does this, after the share price starts correcting itself, he may cash out at $20 or $30 per share and get $1 to $2 billion out of this. His cashing out would then send the share prices tanking down to near zero, and everyone would lose everything they invested. This won't matter to him, it's a zero sum game. As long as he wins, nobody else matters. He will think he is very savvy and smart for walking away with $2 billion.

Some people will lose all they invested, but for many others that won't matter -- that is exactly what they expected. This brings us to the last part of this scam -- basically unlimited political donations, circumventing regular oversight of such donations.

See, there is a limit to how much anyone can donate to a politician, even corporations have their limits. But if you invest $100 million in this company, that is no longer a political donation, that is now an investment. And even if the share prices fall and Trump were to cash out in 2 months from now at half price, he takes away $50 million of that $100m investment.

After that the share price tanks and the person that invested those $100m loses everything. They can now claim losses on their books for the next year, or even years to come, and off-set their taxes.

They donated more than was allowed legally and in the end they are writing it off. Win-win.

Some people and investors are expecting a loss and planning on it. Others will just lose their life savings.

I'd say that is a fairly astute summary.

The only ones to get any advantage have already been in and out of the stock.

Despite the shell-game, I'd guess it is all downhill from now.

Trump's companies can't trade in their biggest market. He has shown he doesn't have liquidity, his estimations of his wealth are fraudulent, and he is facing down criminal allegations. You'd have to be a true believer to give him an assist at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Kaiju666

It would tank. Trump is the majority shareholder. If Trump becomes President, he would be required to divest himself of all his shares leading to a massive drop.

If Trump doesn't win and decides to cash out in six months, the stock tanks.

In both cases, if the stock tanks, Truth dies. In their SEC filing, Truth's accountants said the only way Truth was able to live was by going public.

So what is more important to Trump? His name being attached to a "successful" product or money? In this case, he can't have both.

I'd rather have the choice and not be financxually abused by Joe'Bama and Joe'Bama-philes and followers.

Oh the irony xis that just has me chuckled!
Please do go on!

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

🤣🤣

I’m curious to see what happens to this stock when he does become president. Might be kicking myself even though I don’t have any cash to stick in.
You guys should borrow money to invest in Trump stocks if it’s a sure thing and all .
Please do it !!!
I hope all MAGA people invest all they can into Trump stocks .
Do it !!!

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump's companies can't trade in their biggest market. He has shown he doesn't have liquidity, his estimations of his wealth are fraudulent, and he is facing down criminal allegations. You'd have to be a true believer to give him an assist at this point.

Will Char0nauts post be removed for excessive copy and post like you do to me ?
Question for the MODs ?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Question for the MODs ?

Where did I copy it from?

I was genuinely replying my opinion that I don't believe I have read elsewhere.

Also, in only 5 days on ATS you have 197 posts - that's 39.4 posts per day? Where are you getting all that content from?

edit on 2024-04-05T04:30:35-05:0004Fri, 05 Apr 2024 04:30:35 -050004am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sometimes you Need to Spend and Lose Money in Order to Make Money . Tax Write Off's . Economics 101 for Idjuts........

edit on 5-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Question for the MODs ?

Where did I copy it from?

I was genuinely replying my opinion that I don't believe I have read elsewhere.

Also, in only 5 days on ATS you have 197 posts - that's 39.4 posts per day? Where are you getting all that content from?
I get my content from a mechanical owl that was built by DARPA .

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sooooooo, I see Trump stock is DOWN again.

Great businessman, yeah sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

It was down to $40 at closing and it’s just going to keep going down.

The whole thing was just a scam from the start, just like everything else Trump does. Can’t believe people keep falling for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: Disgusted123

It was down to $40 at closing and it’s just going to keep going down.

The whole thing was just a scam from the start, just like everything else Trump does. Can’t believe people keep falling for it.

And someone will now come and make a "pretzel excuse" for Trump.

I see another Trump loyalist got the "Trump Thump" -- another career ruined.

I wonder if Jeffery Clark has any TS stock to help pay his lawyers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join