It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian diplomats, Guards commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi among many killed as Israel strikes Iran em

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PsiOPs

You made me laugh

The world is upside down, the bad guys are the ones who defend peace, human rights, freedom and justice.

Here the good ones do the opposite, they support war, extermination, they are against human rights, against international laws that are also invalid, oppression and injustice.

Cheers brother, let's continue being bad

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Funny. Supposedly we were to believe all Ukrainians fighting Russia and part of the government were “Nazis”. Even the Ukrainians killed at malls by indiscriminate bombings. Now we have to believe all Iranian “diplomats” aren’t tired to and support a terrorist state, and have humanity at their best interest.

Yeah. Some people do have it backwards.
edit on 3-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: PsiOPs
a reply to: DBCowboy

More like genocide, this is all very predictable. As much as our next posts, no surprise there! We all lost a few options this season, with the fundraisers raining down on us. Amirite?

Genocide of terrorists, yeah, I'm for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

Your assumptions are founded. A gift would be to remove your racism, bigotry, hatred and extremism from everyone's sight. Show it, without a doubt, is anything but a gift.

lol

From a poster who wants to eliminate the state of Israel.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just wish I could get Holy Books from being abused by Militant Warmongers and end genocidal activity.

The sad part of the matter is Zardoz seems to be Law of the Land with some cultures, and while its a great flim and commentary about matters, it's not a world I want to see in real life.

There are militants using the texts to justify MASCULINE BLOODLUST AND SEXUAL DOMINATION.

Innocents are getting caught up in these wars and the atrocities are horrific.

There is no reason the Priests and Wise Council should have let the Defense Force get this out of hand.

But evil men have done evil things, and will continue to do evil things until thhey are all dead on the battlefield.

Then the rest of us will bandage, build and heal and rebuild.

Hopefully one day, there will be war no more, only stories on the screen and people wise enough to know fact from fiction.

I'm gonna go pray for peace again, not just on the homefront but overseas as well.

Every child a wanted child, every young man and woman with lving but wise and stern parents and a harmony Humanity can live with with shelter, full bellies, a good days work for and honest days pay, and sactioned territories in the Middle East where conflicts and tests of might and strength can be settled fairly, without pitting heavyweights against feather weights and scored can be settled without the loss of innocent and peaceful life in an honorable fashion.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I at least I can dream.

Damn this solar system! It's breaking my heart right now.

But so it goes.

Maybe one day, in this life or the next.

I know it's a pipe dream but I'm a girl so don't fault me too much.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When you make distinctions between people based on their origin, you often forget what an Iranian woman reminds us of.

If I have one message to give to the secular American people, it’s that the world is not divided into countries. The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don’t know each other, but we talk together and we understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Marjane Satrapi - Iranian graphic novelist

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And our governments are very much the same.

Marjane Satrapi - Iranian graphic novelist

Hmm?

a reply to: PsiOPs

The world is upside down, the bad guys are the ones who defend peace, human rights, freedom and justice.

Here the good ones do the opposite, they support war, extermination, they are against human rights, against international laws that are also invalid, oppression and injustice.

Cheers brother, let's continue being bad

Yet you quoted, “And our governments are very much the same.”

So the Iranian government, “they support war, extermination, they are against human rights, against international laws that are also invalid, oppression and injustice.”

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Dajoos
I've been stalking this site without creating an account for quite some time. It is amazing you've managed to not get yourself banned for all the meaningless, troll tier comments and the baseless accusations you are making.

It is a gift I suppose.

Yeah, most likely from moderation team of this forum. If I had written 1/10th of your posts I would be banned for "political bait and trolling" and all my posts would be deleted under 24 hours.

Like I've said, I have been stalking this forum for quite some time, I know forum rules well. Now this post will be deleted for pointing out "rules for thee not me" mindset and excuse will be: "off-topic" and, "lol you can't write about other members of this forum" eventhough everyone all the time writes baseless accusations about someone named "RussianTroll"

edit on 4-4-2024 by Dajoos because: to expose hypocrisy

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Thank you for posting the definition of a genocide, which proves Israel is not committing genocide.

You guys are clueless
you debunk yourselves and still believe your own bs.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL response from Iran .....

"They will of course receive a slap in the face for this move,”

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

the definition is very clear.

Yeah it is. And it is clear that it's not genocide. That fact goes against your indoctrination, but one of these times it might sink in so we will just keep repeating it in the hopes that it will. You just debunked yourself. It's always amusing when you do that.

More than 30,000 murdered, some 13,000 children murdered,

Nope. Those are Hamas numbers. They have a history of lying. They don't have a way to count the dead. They count dead terrorists as 'civilian palestinian'. And the numbers do not work mathematically. Hamas death stats are pure fiction No one knows how many dead are in Gaza. ALL the dead in Gaza are the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' that support them.

a forced displacement of 2 million civilians

If they didnt support Hamas, they wouldn't be having to leave.
The 'civilians' partook and helped the Oct 7 massacre.
They cheered when the hostages were paraded through Gaza.
They are not innocent.
This is the consequence of their own actions. Their own fault.

and the theft of 85% of the land of the ancestral Palestinian natives

Nope.
Israel is repopulating THEIR OWN ancestral lands.

, all schools and universities destroyed, more than half of the hospitals destroyed or unable to function, 70% of the homes destroyed, Mosques, Churches...

Tell your Hamas buddies to stop using them for their terrorist operations. Tell your 'palestinian' buddies to stop supporting Hamas. This is war. They caused it. These are the consequences of their own actions.
edit on 4/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nope. Those are Hamas numbers.

Not to mention the numbers have nothing to do with whether it's a genocide or not.

He literally just posted the definition, which says nothing about numbers, and then immediately starts talking about the supposed (fake) number dead as if it has passed some threshold which makes it a genocide.

There is no such threshold. The number has nothing to do with it.

But his brain simply does not work. Every time he hears a Democrat "journalist" talk about the number of dead in the context of the genocide claim, he thinks it verifies that it is a genocide, even though he just posted proof that it's not.

The brain simply does not function. They can only repeat what they're told to think. If they were told 2+2 = 75, they'd repeat it.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Freeborn
Honestly, I don't know.

Either way, Israel gets screwed somehow.
Screwed if they do something, screwed if they don't.

And they no longer give a sh#t about world opinion.

Good for them.

I would hope if the same happened to the US our actions wouldn't be dictated by "world opinion".

That's a recipe for failure from the jump.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join