It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think a new BTS forum could be started?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you really want to talk about movies, I think your best bet would be to join a movie-based discussion board.

Anyway, as RANT said, there are already a bunch of forums to post in. Movies or General Entertainment Discussion would definately be your best bet.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think that the original suggestion is that horror fits as well as sci-fi or fantasy. It could easily be placed with these other two into one super-sub-catagory.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Susquehanna
I think that the original suggestion is that horror fits as well as sci-fi or fantasy. It could easily be placed with these other two into one super-sub-catagory.

Movies like "Gojira", "Event Horizon", and "Alien" are considered sci-fi as well as horror. There are however, certain movies, books, and music that can't really be clumped into these categories without getting bypassed or receive lots of negative comments. I wasn't really suggesting a "horror" sub-forum so much as a dark macabre corner. This could include abnormal psychology/serial killers as well as fictional horror, cult movies, underground music, and other topics that really have no outlet at the moment. Thanks for your post.

<< 1   >>

join