It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again, the left claims that Trump is comparing himself to Jesus Christ.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I find myself unable to decipher your post.

a reply to: cookalldafood

Sometimes, for some people, telling them "Jesus suffered too." doesn't provide the comfort you think it does.

Does Trump suffer more trials than Jesus did? Does knowing how Jesus suffered give Trump comfort, strength and faith, do you think?

edit on 3520242024k41America/Chicago2024-03-26T11:41:35-05:0011am2024-03-26T11:41:35-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
becasue they dont know what they are talking about. his light scares them a reply to: ColeYounger2

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
They think the government is Jesus lol

They think as if it is Jesus when it has to be kept from embracing Satan actually..

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: komangwidiatmika
becasue they dont know what they are talking about. his light scares them a reply to: ColeYounger2

You'd think it's fear...

What about Western Vamachara (lite) with or without the transgressive cemetery stuff?

Sometimes it's just cultural transgression on the "lost highway".

It's completely counterintuitive to process because it encounters the situations most people WOULD pray in, differently.

For myself and myself alone, using faith towards an outcome is a currency of psychdramatic hope. Buying a psychological stock you hope will appreciate. But expecting it to fall from the cosmos in ones favor without work towards your desired outcome seems impossible and foolish.

If there were two over-generalized groups, the idea-driven prefer the light and the hopeful outcomes provided. Prefer being among the many. The action-driven often can't find a causal value in it. And vehemently insist to take all credit and blame. Prone to iconoclasm.

Of course you really never know which are which until their world upends, the floor is pulled out from beneath them, their tower gets knocked over, and they respond.

But there are few and far between that won't turn to some type of faith in that situation. The majority adopt a mindset where it happened for a reason. The tendency to insert importance or higher purpose into the equation. Maybe absolve themselves. But mostly rationalize.

There is the driving need for light though.

There is a narrative where even the god-hater will start praying as their plane is crashing. It's actually so true a part of me leans toward it being an inherited (born) behavioral trait.

E.g. Faith and superstition being committed to genetic memory. On that, I feel those that find faith impossible where everyone else wantingly incorporates it have lost this behavioral trait and possibly unidentified gene. Often associated is a trait of extreme sketicism towards (and drive to oppose) spiritual status quo. VMAT2? An adversary gene? An LHP predisposition finding a critical atheistic place to land in The West?

If you can be genetically predisposed to alcoholism I feel you can be genetically predisposed to adverdarial spiritualism along the same dopamine regulatory lines.

This is just my left field opinion on this.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Reads previous post like a narcissist*

Let me shorten the point made so it doesnt seem all over the place, and makes more sense.

The brain has genetically mutated to reward defiance towards local status quo in a small percentage of the global population. It doesnt pump oxytocin and dopamine for like-minded behavior. Doesnt derive joy or is ambivalent towards a herd-minded pat on back, stars, and flags.

Like a sedative opposite.

This translates to several oppositional tendencies towards orthodox belief around the world arising as a continuous heterodox balance in the social habitat. Totally transitive.

In some societies a vehement atheist doesn't fear the light as much as have a predisposition to oppose the abrasive narrative on the light.

In an Atheist orthodoxy it could arise as an insistence god still exists. It's the tendency towards opposition, not the belief that emerges from it.

One commonality throughout, is it never appeals to orthodoxy to fight its battles. It starts what others follow. It's personal even, when it opposes society. What others do with it is moot to why it's being done. It's non-grandstanding in this regard.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't know what happened to Drudge.
Seriously ... to go so far down the drain so fast.
A massive change so quickly.
Did money exchange hands?
Did the mind of the owner get infected with a leftie virus?
Something ... ??? ....

It all about the Benjamin's.

It's always about the Benjamin's.

Best advice anyone ever gave - "Follow the money"

Yeah , that goes Way Back.....

I bet Spanky's Parents were Liberals..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join