It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow terror suspect tortured by Russian soldiers with genitals hooked up to 80v battery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Say what you will about Russia but they hooked those scumbag terrorists genitals to to an 80 volt battery and posted pictures on the internet for everyone to see.

Seeing those guys all beat to hell and their balls being fried made me smile. I would love if we handled these people just like this , no mercy, .

But instead our President apologizes for calling them Illegal.

There is pics at the link. I don't know how to post pictures.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Hey cool.

There's a troupe in Seattle that does a stage show like that.

They're called the Genitotortures.

Fun times.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So you think people who come into this Country illegally should have their genitals shocked with a battery?

Got it!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Seeing those guys all beat to hell and their balls being fried made me smile. I would love if we handled these people just like this , no mercy, .

Thank you for sharing your sadomasochistic fantasies about mens genitalia with the class but that doesn't happen in America due to the 8th Amendment.

If convicted, the Eighth Amendment prevents the government from subjecting aliens to “cruel and unusual punishment” in exactly the same ways as it does with citizens.

It's the difference between Justice and Retribution.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

Justice done right on an international scale looks like the Nuremberg Trials. Trial. Judgement. Punishment.

Torture only brings us down to their level.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   

That's how you deter criminal acts.

SET THE TONE!!!👌

The US is tone deaf to actual deterrents. Shooting and hanging criminals for all to see is INCREDIBLY effective.

These psychotic idiots deserve EVERYTHING that's coming to them.💯

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Just the ones that rape and murder Americans.

All the rest can just get a bus ride back to Mexico.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

Ah, the virtues of heroes......

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster."
-Dracula Untold.

As far as the 8th goes, go visit the Jan 6 political prisoners and report back how nicely they have it. 🙄

Hell, every prison in America is cruel, as it's meant to be. It's such an standard industry SOP that it's not unusual either.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Always a lot to be said for "Direct Current" 😀

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

How you got that out of what was said is quite the mystery.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

edit on 3/25/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So you think people who come into this Country illegally should have their genitals shocked with a battery?

Got it!

only if they kill an innocent person. DERP!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Just the ones that rape and murder Americans.

All the rest can just get a bus ride back to Mexico.

Seems that for those folks this method is what we call Karma. Play stupid games hurting others, you will get a chance to win the stupid prizes and pay those prices for your actions.

I don't agree with it but I sure get it. Bad people that rape and murder are not to be tortured says those who love to destroy society to replace us with a Totalitarian regime. Even when those people do those things to good people the Marxists worry about the perps and not the victims and setting a lasting example. The left continues to think that being pansies and just letting the criminals run wild will work as they defend the criminals. Wait till it happens to you leftists. It will be a moment of inner guilt if and when it does.

There should be major consequence for some actions, right? I am not into torture, but when they torture rape and murder folks, they know nothing else and deserve to be executed but for the knowledge in their heads. What to do. Let them die or squeeze data out of them? Execution is coming do you let them have it easy?

edit on 25000000133120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
They should do that on a water boarding table.

Bring their terrorist friends for the fun and games too.

F’ing scum bags….

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

Have you ever been water boarded?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

SET THE TONE!!!👌

The Russian tone is not one we would want to set... This is hardly anything to what they would be willing to do.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They must have better methods than that!

How primitive when they likely have high-tech drugs and mind-reading machines to extract the information from them.

Roasting their chestnuts would be toward the end of these torture sessions. IMO, that should be a perk for the torturer. Personally, I'd save the best stuff for last after I got the information I wanted.
edit on 3/25/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
No they should be shot to death at the boarder line. Then we can shock theirs dicks for fun.

I seen the video where they force fed the one dreg his ear after freshly ripping it off. At least Russia treats their terrorist offenders correctly.

edit on 25-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
No they should be shot to death at the boarder line. Then we can shock theirs dicks for fun.

I seen the video where they force fed the one dreg his ear after freshly ripping it off. At least Russia treats their terrorist offenders correctly.

5 minute major in the sin bin for flagrant stick to the dick.

I actually was thinking earlier this morning that it would seriously, seriously suck to be these guys.

To do this crap in Russia without a suicide pill is just idiotic.

These must be the stupidest layer of terrorists. The smart guys are signing up for duty in Biden’s America, or maybe the EU, where they’ll be processed and released with no bail, maybe a thousand dollar gift card.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Only those that cannot wait to cross the border to kill and rape children like the 15 year old handicap girt that got raped recently by an illega.

They are fair game in my books; I say hang them by the genitals.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yep. We Americans did that sh-- too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join