It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Brawl Involving Hundreds of Teenagers Erupts at a Southern California Mall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2
being a normal kid isn't cool. you have to be violent and cause destruction or you're a square.

Exactly... I've worked hard in teaching my kids to be squares lol. Things aren't like they were when I was a teen.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So, watching this it is about as big as a nothing burger as one can get. Two girls from the same school started to fight. One was Black other one could be mixed or white. The Black girl was really aggressive even with the cops that had to take her down to the ground and the other girl just stood there with the cops handcuffed.

End of story...

The other 40 or so...not 100s didn't do a damn thing but their stupid get-it-on-the-camera act and circled the two cheering it on. I didn't see anyone but the two girls fighting, so what kind of story are they trying to put out here?

Here are the two getting detained...

edit on x31Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:23:08 -0500202480America/ChicagoThu, 21 Mar 2024 09:23:08 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Exactly... I've worked hard in teaching my kids to be squares lol. Things aren't like they were when I was a teen.

My Gen Z kids are super cool and laid back but will defend very quickly if needed. What we see in the video is a culture that people have allowed to grow within their community. I say culture, but really is more of a lack of culture, and what we see is people with little or no control. In Black communities such as this one we know the vast majority of these kids have grown up in households with little supervision, so they invent their own. If people don't think it is a big deal that 70% of Black kids born today are from single mothers just look at these communities where it is at.

edit on x31Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:37:29 -0500202480America/ChicagoThu, 21 Mar 2024 09:37:29 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What massive brawl? That was two girls fighting and a few dozen kids overreacting.

Happens in schoolyards every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join