It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Brawl Involving Hundreds of Teenagers Erupts at a Southern California Mall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same social media (?) events would happen in our school yard with girl fights and a crowd would form and suggestions would fly, such as lift up her skirt and other such interventions. However, it appears young people and that one legal adult involved in the fight have nothing better to do with themselves these days.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think the cops went tactical because this is the same mall that got destroyed during the George Floyd fiasco.

Probably an overreaction but I can see how it could have went bad with a repeat of the property destruction and looting.

We used to go there all the time, the aquarium is right next to it.
Not so much anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Looks more like hockey fans rioting.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcome to Long Beach, the infamous LBC.
Par for the course unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
I wonder what's the common denominator ?

There may be more than one 😃

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Looks more like hockey fans rioting.

HEY!!!!
Wait .. you are right.
Nevermind. ha ha

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

One of the Channel 7 commentators said "...Saturday night." Is this old news not put here as that?

How "Old" is "old news"? And who determines the difference? 😀

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

All human races do. But that's just because there's only 1 human race (Homo sapiens)
We already murdered all other human races into extinction.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
As soon as I read it was those 'teens' again, I knew what the video was all about.
It makes all teens look bad, when it really shouldn't.

Those doggone Amish and Mennonite and Pennsylvania Dutch kids are at it again.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One time a year large groups of young white kids go nuts. Final Four. Maybe post bowl game...that is it.

I want anyone to name 3 instances this year where a large group of "White Supremacists" stormed a mall or a fair or a block party and beat the hell out of patrons, lit cars on fire and shot of guns.

I'll wait.

They look and sound like a pack of hyenas. Uncontrolled and Rabid wanting to do nothing but hurt others....and film it while laughing.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
One time a year large groups of young white kids go nuts. Final Four. Maybe post bowl game...that is it.

I want anyone to name 3 instances this year where a large group of "White Supremacists" stormed a mall or a fair or a block party and beat the hell out of patrons, lit cars on fire and shot of guns.

I'll wait.

They look and sound like a pack of hyenas. Uncontrolled and Rabid wanting to do nothing but hurt others....and film it while laughing.

All discussion of relative levels of intelligence, ethics, and character have been forbidden, canceled, and outlawed. Taboo too !

But they do live on in properly administered, vetted, and peer reviewed studies.

Assuming they haven’t all been burned or digitally disappeared.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The tall inter-dimensional aliens must have missed the memo on this one. Bummer.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I saw "teenagers" and immediately knew what those involved looked like.

"Urban Youth" became too well known in what it actually meant so they just use "teenagers".

My condolences to all non-psycho teenagers out there.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
But we’re there aliens?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It;s case of an elephant in the room and everyone is claiming that there isn't a steaming pile of elephant dung despite everyone is choking on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
All I see are future Doctors, Lawyers, and Astronauts letting off steam. To say anything else is racist.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
being a normal kid isn't cool. you have to be violent and cause destruction or you're a square.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

California needs to be walled off, and when can they stop referring to it as the Golden State? There's no longer a gold rush there and it's a misleading name. Should refer to it as the Cesspool State or North Mexico.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm sorry but tell me all races act the same. We're really all alike and events like this are no representation of what any particular race might inclined to act like? This didn't use to have any stamp of social approval so what changed? I'll say it; there is a tacit approval (or at least non-disapproval) for violence committed by some, it is consistently down-played, ignored and as last resort blamed on others.

That's exactly why violence committed BY a white (not TO a white) will be front page for weeks, because it doesn't happen often and the media doesn't get many chances to push the hatred for white people. They'll keep it going as long as they can to push the false narrative that only whites are dangerous. In fact, I'm surprised the brawl in the OP wasn't pushed as "Well a few people were accidentally hurt but it was mostly peaceful. Teenagers are fed up with lies from Donald Trump and are taking their frustrations out." People are dumb enough to believe that.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

Saw the video... looks to me like 1 white girl fighting 1 black girl... so why the other posters saying it was just black?

The crowd were black who joined in but the initial fight was a black girl fighting a white girl for some reason.

I didn't see a white girl.

Where was she?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join