It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Great news!

Everything Trump is associated with dies.

Excellent!

WHile the United States is currently dying from multiple forms of political cancer.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

You're so Silly.

The desperation is obvious. The Democrats know Joe can't stand up to a debate, he just doesn't have the mental capacity to do it. They've got their own problems with the investigations and they can't point to a single thing Biden has done for America. It's been a downhill run from the day he took over and the Democrats know people are turning against them.

I keep saying, they can slam Trump all day long, but they have nothing to brag about when it's comes to Joe.

Every time you come up with a new vendetta against Trump, you make yourselves more and more obvious and you're just too invested to admit you backed a losing horse.

Do you realize they spend more on illegals than they do on Veterans or homeless ? They spend more on Ukraine than they do American citizens.

Those are the people you're cheering for.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Once upon a time, funnelling a political party's money into a single person's pocket would have been the pinnacle of political corruption.

These days, it's entertainment.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It certainly has the appearance of corruption. But when the Trumps do it, they do it right out in the open, and people usually expect corruption to be done shamefully in the dark, not proudly out in the open.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It certainly has the appearance of corruption. But when the Trumps do it, they do it right out in the open, and people usually expect corruption to be done shamefully in the dark, not proudly out in the open.

Not to mention the despotic dynasty being established.

Jobs for the boys (and girls).

That's not corruption. Not.

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Point taken, but the RNC isn't a government organization and Trump isn't a government office head. But Trump did push the envelope with Ivanka and Jared.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All I can say is about F#cking time. After watching the Republican Response to the state of the union, the Republicans need to pull their collective heads out of their asses and get a grip. They need someone to grow a pair get rough with the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And Lara Trump says that, absolutely RNC doners want to pay Trump's legal fees. Trump has said that he won't take the money. Nevertheless, some doners are skittish at the thought, while the RNC voted to reject a resolution to bar it from paying Trump's bills.

If their party votes to pay the legal fees of their POTUS nominee ... that's their business. It's their money and they can spend it the way they think is best in order to win.

If I was a Republican and a donor, I wouldn't be sending money for that. But I think differently about Trump than Republicans do.

I did a little research.

Under RNC rules, three members from each state and U.S. territory (the state or territory's party chair, one committeeman, and one committeewoman) cast ballots for chair, accounting for 168 votes, of which a majority is 85

en.wikipedia.org...

So, no less than 83 and no more than 168 Republicans made this decision for the party. I bet there's a lot of people like you, maybe looking for ways to donate to their candidates directly, rather than through the RNC.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You don’t seem to understand. Republicans love Trump.

The Democrats pretending to be Republican hate Trump.

The Republican voters love Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Get Ready To RUMBLE !

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee "

second line :

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Do you know who your statement really sounds like?🤔 Joey and the entire Democrat party, I have lots of receipts.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So the guy who donated his presidential salary is the same guy who wants to take donations to pay his legal bills? He just got a bond for the Carroll case and there was no campaign money involved.

This is all media created BS.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So the guy who donated his presidential salary is the same guy who wants to take donations to pay his legal bills?

Donald Trump may have donated his $400,000 salary as president, but that represented just one-tenth of a percent of the money he made while the world's most powerful man.

Trump made $1.6 billion while president, according to financial disclosures, but left office less wealthy than before

Some business men those guys are! At least Jared Kushner walked away with $2 billion from the Saudis.

He just got a bond for the Carroll case and there was no campaign money involved.

Maybe not. But was there a quid pro quo involved?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Maybe not. But was there a quid pro quo involved?

Do you mean like this?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I bet there's a lot of people like you, maybe looking for ways to donate to their candidates directly, rather than through the RNC.

I'm not a republican. I've only donated to a candidate once ... that was 20$ 20 years ago. We don't donate to politicians.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Well, that was an example of quid pro qui, but it wasn't a personal quid pro quo, because what Biden was saying was US policy. Ukraine needed to fire Shokin in order to get US aide.

However, in this, hopefully, hypothetical case Trump would be on the other side this time, and be the one owing a "favor", or two, to who knows who.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So why was a sitting president impeached for doing the same thing? Discussing withholding aid?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump was adding his own qualifications for the aide Congress had already authorized. He wanted Ukraine to find dirt of Joe Biden. That wasn't part of the aide package.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join