It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water, Aliens, and thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A few threads ago people were talking about perception, and thought in relation to alien experiences. Altho this article isnt about aliens, it is about how physical reality *might* respond to our perception and preconcieved notions of reality.

Could thoughts be "things"? Tangible reality effected by feelings or perception?

Water

This is pretty neat stuff. Might think about how something like this applies to perceptions of our own interest? Maybe?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I came across that info through the film: What The Bleep Do We Know?

amazing how are thoughts can affect things, such as water molecules... makes you wonder what they can do to us.

Could have played a part in my experience, just before seeing that UFO. But then I don't know for sure... I almost feel like I was told that I would see something if I looked up at the sky. And I did see something. Now, most people would say that that was a coincidence, or lucky guess. I'd say that it was more or less based on intuition, being in an open or receptive state for such information to come through.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I love the water effected by Heavy Metal...

Iron Maiden will keep aliens away, and me very happy.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That was a little too deep for a Friday afternoon j-ritz. I must say that in general I think a positive outlook and vibration eminating from within ourselves affects everything around us, not just water, and it also is reflected in what things happen to us. Interesting stuff!

BTW, I put a team photograph of the Houston Texans underneath a glass of water, and the water turned brown. I guess it's gonna be another long season.

Peace

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks, this is a neat post. There is an excellent link provided (from the originating post) www.hado.net... I'll be reading this for sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I love the water effected by Heavy Metal...

Iron Maiden will keep aliens away, and me very happy.

I noticed Eddie, or what looks like Eddie, in your avatar.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes i already heard about messages of water, and this is absolutely fascinating and marvellous. Water is alive, as is our Earth. Spiritual vibrations and consciousness are everywhere.

[edit on 15/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Your right Doc Love, it is friday aint it? Damn, week went fast.

Altho there's not alot of proof yet, I believe youre right about effecting everything...I just dont think we can measure it yet, and water offers a unique tension that can be effected and measured by us.

Neato stuff.

PS-yup thats ED, I try and spread Metal-dom anywhere I can.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This thread reminds my of Bruce Lee and a saying he had about water:

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting. These are good reads, definitely. Thanks for the posts, guys.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hey jritz for some reason the water link is not working for me. could you give me the address to the website

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have read something on this before, fascinating stuff. Just imagine what we do to ourselves being that we are mostly water.
Reminds me of quantum theories "observer effect" where experiments on the sub atomic level are being influenced by the act of measuring or simply observing the experiment. Most have heard of the dual properties of light, is it a particle or a wave? and it seems that it is both depending on whether it is being observed or not.
Some physicists now theorize, based on the observer effect that the material universe cannot exist without consciousness and that consciousness existed first before the physical universe and not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

join