It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Rand Paul on Trump's endorsement of Mike Rogers for the U.S. Senate race in Michigan.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You're saying "the very posters you (I) trust" are pushing lies. You don't know what I do or don't believe nor whom I trust (no one).

Biggest unsubstantiated BS response ever. Take a rest gramps.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

From earlier reading of your posts I did not consider you a Trumpian,more a bi-partisan dissliker so that pretzel comment was not directed at you and I must admit that the entire Democrat Party has my brain turned into a pretzel as well. There is though a difference that I see here, that my brain is turned upside down trying to understand how the D's could be so stupid and not from my attempts to believe them. It's the belief in Trump that I think is the cause of the pretzel brains, hence the cult leader references.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Now that was another generalized reply Un. Yes, I'm saying that people here lie, not all and I don't know how many or how often they do but certainly some. Man, again you take a broad general statement and try to make it specific.

And certainly I do not know what you do or don't believe or who you trust, again, I never said I did but it appears that you believe I did and thus far my attempts to point that out to you have fallen on deaf ears. And finally, and I do mean finally, it sure took you long enough to get around to calling names. So that's it I'm done with your shenanigans you young whipersnapper.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: KrustyKrab

First, since you are, as you say, sincere, I would like to say that your conclusion that a vote for Biden indicates being ok with those concerns you mention, the way you put it is exactly like that old hack of ''have you stopped beating your wife''. Of course I'm not, are you? Sure you are not but do you really think that a vote for Trump will stop that stuff, if so I have a bridge to sell you. You make it sound as if the US is some kind of castle with a mote around it and that while Biden has lowered the draw bridge, Trump will pull it back up and all will be well behind the castle mounts. That's a rather fanciful vision if you ask me.

Not vote for Trump? How about a reason you will not likely want to hear again as I am sure you have heard it about a dozen time at least called from the bull horns of all the major media. He is a cult leader, and there is a very good chance that those who believe he can save us all or even just those who vote for him is a pipe dream. Me? I was in a cult and lost a sister to one. I have spent most of my life studying cults, the leaders, the followers and the dynamics of cults and knew long ago that one would arise in this country and now here we are. Honestly, to me, you sound as if you are in it. At this point, there is nothing more i might add other than to suggest to you that you go out and find a book on cults to study for yourself. Pick one of your own choosing, one that you can be sure was not written by any leftist propagandist

A couple of things.. I said it wasn’t going to stop with Trump, reading comprehension is a thing.
I’m also not a republican, didn’t vote for Trump or Biden nor am I cultish in any way shape or form… try harder.

My point you obviously missed was why would you vote for someone that is making things worse many times over and yes Biden is doing just that. Instead of answering you decided to deflect your way past the question and into some cult diatribe.

So I guess your answer is no you’re not okay with it but you’d still vote for someone that is allowing even more rape, sex and laboring trafficking of women and children and drugs than ever before. No, it’s not hyperbole terry, it’s facts, facts you apparently don’t see or can’t come to terms with. After all we’re only talking about human life’s right?🙄

I won’t even bother going into all the other # your vote of choice is doing that’s destroying this country. But if he was to win again and joe and party continues flushing the country down the drain, you can stand back and say ”I helped do this”.👍
edit on 14-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I’m also not a republican, didn’t vote for Trump or Biden nor am I cultish in any way shape or form… try harder.

That is fine but did I claim you were? How you vote is YOUR concern. I would not have voted for Biden or before him Clinton but for one thing, Trump. I have to live with myself over those choices and I do which I tried to explain to you prior.

You sound as if you are more of a purist than I am, a this or that kind of person. I used to be that way but the more I attempted to take into account all the info I could digest it began to seem to me that the things you point out that are so wrong with our civilization are, and have been, and appear will be regardless of how you or I or honestly, how any of us vote. The votes that count from my perspective is the votes of the major corporations, the money they use to support their will on the world stage. Me,I guess what I'm interested in is the mania over Trump, not my mania but rather the cultish adoration that follow him everywhere. You, from what you say above, I guess it is not you if you are to be believe and I have no reason to not believe you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join