It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Rand Paul on Trump's endorsement of Mike Rogers for the U.S. Senate race in Michigan.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

First, since you are, as you say, sincere, I would like to say that your conclusion that a vote for Biden indicates being ok with those concerns you mention, the way you put it is exactly like that old hack of ''have you stopped beating your wife''. Of course I'm not, are you? Sure you are not but do you really think that a vote for Trump will stop that stuff, if so I have a bridge to sell you. You make it sound as if the US is some kind of castle with a mote around it and that while Biden has lowered the draw bridge, Trump will pull it back up and all will be well behind the castle mounts. That's a rather fanciful vision if you ask me.

Not vote for Trump? How about a reason you will not likely want to hear again as I am sure you have heard it about a dozen time at least called from the bull horns of all the major media. He is a cult leader, and there is a very good chance that those who believe he can save us all or even just those who vote for him is a pipe dream. Me? I was in a cult and lost a sister to one. I have spent most of my life studying cults, the leaders, the followers and the dynamics of cults and knew long ago that one would arise in this country and now here we are. Honestly, to me, you sound as if you are in it. At this point, there is nothing more i might add other than to suggest to you that you go out and find a book on cults to study for yourself. Pick one of your own choosing, one that you can be sure was not written by any leftist propagandist

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Would you mind breaking down in detail exactly what cult behaviors Trump exhibits and why that's bad news for our nation? What is he doing wrong?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Not vote for Trump? How about a reason you will not likely want to hear again as I am sure you have heard it about a dozen time at least called from the bull horns of all the major media.

There's the root of your problem right there.

How long are you going to let them spoon feed you propaganda and outright lies? That's not hyperbole, it's proven fact.
But that's your go-to.
Sad!

edit on 3 13 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

First, since you are, as you say, sincere, I would like to say that your conclusion that a vote for Biden indicates being ok with those concerns you mention, the way you put it is exactly like that old hack of ''have you stopped beating your wife''. Of course I'm not, are you? Sure you are not but do you really think that a vote for Trump will stop that stuff, if so I have a bridge to sell you. You make it sound as if the US is some kind of castle with a mote around it and that while Biden has lowered the draw bridge, Trump will pull it back up and all will be well behind the castle mounts. That's a rather fanciful vision if you ask me.

I would also like to hear what Trump did to make himself a cult leader.

But are you saying here that Trump will not be able to fix the border that Biden opened?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No. 1 He has told us all that he is the ''only'' one who can save America. Let's start with that messianic promise.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And there sir is your problem, you believe that everyone who suggests that Trump is bad for us all is a media shill. Makes it easy I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No. 1 He has told us all that he is the ''only'' one who can save America. Let's start with that messianic promise.

Jeezus - and a car salesman will tell you that he's the "only" one that can give you the best deal.
Is Murray at the Chevy dealership looking to recruit disciples?

Get a grip

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How many times can they lie to you before your trust is gone?

For me, it's ONCE.

But you do you.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude.

Dude, you have heard me, along with others, attempting to point this out now for almost eight years yet you do not take it seriously enough to pay it any attention other than to poo poo it. I offered point one of what he has done to suggest he is a cult leader above to Tzar. To you I will offer an observation about cult followers. They will never accept that they are in a cult and call suggestions otherwise as poo poo. Get yourself a book on the topic and study it thoroughly

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No, you get a grip. You just equated your messiah to a used car salesman. Very high standards there.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Then what are you doing here sir? Have you not noticed all the lies being pushed about in these forums by the very posters you trust? Or is it that you do not have the capacity to distinguish a lie unless it comes from major media.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I did that on purpose just for you Terry.

Trump wants your vote - you're saying that in order to get yours he should have said, "I'm one of a few dozen or more people who can save America". Do you realize how dumb your argument sounds?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Where did I say the MSM was the only guilty party?
And you somehow know who I trust?
This just keeps getting dumber.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

"Obama is the messiah....C'mon man. Even CornPop knows that. Sometimes he sends me texts to my typewriter i keep with my Oreos and Yoo-hoo on the second shelf of the washing machine"......J Biden, the guy who can f'k up anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh no, he said a thing that's kinda weird. And he said it in complete sentences without any stuttering or malapropism. Egad.

edit on 13-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You seem to be making things up now.

You just said ''Where did I say the MSM was the only guilty party? ''. Yet, no one did say you said that cuz I sure didn't. Here once again is how I mentioned he msm. '' Or is it that you do not have the capacity to distinguish a lie unless it comes from major media.''

Is that or is that not what I said and how you responded to it?

Likewise you replied. '' And you somehow know who I trust? '' I don't know who you trust or don't trust nor did I say I knew who trust or don't trust so why do you think that I claimed to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Have you not noticed all the lies being pushed about in these forums by the very posters you trust?

Please. Tell me how I misinterpreted your statement.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No.2 Cult leaders then say more things that are kind of weird and their followers twist their minds into pretzels trying to make sense of it until all they have left for guidance is the stuff coming from the leader. Though Biden is not the topic of this thread I at least can say that the only ones I either see or hear holding fast to the Biden spew are his closest spokesmen and we know what that's all about, propping up a waning potus.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Simple. You made a specific comment that i know specifically who you trust yet my comment was a wide open generalization assuming that there are some here that you do trust.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The only presidential character twisting my mind in pretzels trying to make sense of it, is Biden. Oh and Harris, she's definitely a pretzel maker. There's some oddball elements in the ranks certainly, you may be thinking of the Qult but I don't really hear much about them anymore, guess they went out of style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join