It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for anyone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Let’s get to know one another , let’s ask some questions.

1) what’s the weather like where you are?
2) Doucebag - why is this offensive lol I find the word extremely funny.
3) what’s your favourite colour?
4) over the years I’ve read on this site the differences still cause arguments , why is this when all of us know that the powers to be want the divide? We should be standing together as the 99%, the divide is what they want.
5) what’s your favourite food?
6) how many species of Bigfoot are there?
7) What’s the best way to educate , explaining, showing or empowering someone to find for themselves?
8) was you jabbed or not?
9) will there ever be a better world because humans are not that great? Could we evolve for the better?
10) what’s your best joke?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

It's dark and calm outside. Peaceful.
A "Douchebag" is the bag used in the past with a tube attached to wash a dirty sn*tch. Yuk.
I like White, it has all the colours.
To have different opinions creates discussion, we divide and conquer ourselves but remain as one. Here.
Spaghetti Bolognaise. 2 portions.
There are as many species of Bigfoot as people like to imagine.
Teach others how to learn by interesting themselves.
Yes, it's why I hate dentists.
The world is what you make it.
You're like a Nun's knickers, you go on, and on and on...

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The sun is just starting to rise where I am.
Thank you for explaining to me , the word still makes me smile.
Blue has been my fav colour , find it calming.
I like that we have differences but we can still use them against one another, which is a shame . For example arguing what’s the best country to live in etc. especially recently with lots going on with the world.
Good choice , as a kid I loved lasagne but these days I love a good Chinese takeaway or dine out.
I like to empower someone to achieve things.
It’s a bit long but love this as a joke.

“ The following is reputed to be an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.
The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave.Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
"Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
"This gives two possibilities:
"1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
"2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
"So which is it?
"If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermie and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct-leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being. Which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'''

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

1. The weather here (far west coast of Canada) is wet and chilly. I don't mind the wet so much, but I feel like I'm done with the chilly, now.
2. It seems like all words are offensive to someone these days. I'm not sure whether to care about that or not, but it feels like I have to suppress my thoughts when interacting with other people, so there's that.
3. Blue, and it's not even close.
4. I agree with you about the division. I'm not sure why people don't register on this one, when it's clear. All part of the Hegelian patterning I guess. The further down the rabbit-hole you go, the harder it becomes to compromise.
5. Spaghetti, and it's not even close!
6. What now? I don't believe in Bigfoot!
7. Recognizing when someone is already becoming curious, or "awake", and gently steering that curiosity with suggestions, for example, what to read, or watch. I like hitting people with the "1984", "Brave New World" combo-pack for starters.
8. I took the first jab and booster due to pressure from family, it was either get it, or don't see them. After the initial hits, I couldn't bear to get more, so I had to fib to the family, and say I've been keeping up with it. Bad, bad, I know, but I don't see any other way around this one. I firmly believe the vaxx and boosters are dangerous by design.
9. I was just saying in another thread, that I fear we're past the point of no-return now. I seriously hope i'm wrong!
10. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm having trouble recalling so I'll just pass on this one! Sorry!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: deckard74

Thank you for your reply and I liked your answers.
I did forgot to answer a couple myself so I’ll write those here.
Bigfoot - there was a good researcher called Lloyd pie (sadly dead now) but he stated there were around 4 I believe.
I’m not jabbed and I lost my job because of it but I’ve got plenty of friends who now regret it and won’t do it again. My family even turned a little on me lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Yea, I probably should have stuck to my guns on not getting the jab, but I really didn't feel like becoming more of an outcast among my family. I have a close relative who suffered a stroke and has a compromised immune system now, so when the ultimatum came down, I panicked a little and gave in. The things we do for those we love!

As a general curiosity, what is it about Bigfoot that makes you a believer?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: deckard74

Sorry to hear your sad news. I’ve always felt as an outcast but then I like that , I hated watching everyone wanting to same etc , I’ve always been curious and watched people. Probably why I spent a life time doing work with studying human behaviour lol.
I didn’t like how people behaved during the plandemic, being told I should kill myself got me a little angry but then I did have to step back and think why they were saying it , if that makes sense. I understood what the effects would be so gave people some patience around it all.

I’m more curious , Lloyd pie feels we were genetically engineered by aliens and used a species of Bigfoot to do it. There are reports from Eastern Europe years ago off people having them as slaves. Unsure how true but it got me very curious.
I always like to keep an open mind and never say it’s a believe as they’re harder to change , for me it’s just an idea !

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Did you hear about the turkey buzzard that had trekked all the way though the airport and across the tarmac with two dead turkeys slung across it' back only to get to the entry door to the airplane and be met by a stewardess and told , ''sorry sir, you are only allowed one piece of carrion.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Like it, always good to start the day with some fun.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

4) over the years I’ve read on this site the differences still cause arguments , why is this when all of us know that the powers to be want the divide? We should be standing together as the 99%, the divide is what they want.
7) What’s the best way to educate , explaining, showing or empowering someone to find for themselves?
9) will there ever be a better world because humans are not that great? Could we evolve for the better?

Cold

It's not

Brown

Partisan politics

My mother's homemade chicken pot pie over biscuits

Depends on which universe you consider yourself to be a part of

I'd say showing

Hell no

Of course we can get better
[snip]

ETA: you're welcome for that last one, it was off the cuff
edit on 9-3-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/9/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Just for the record, I didn't call you a douchebag, unless you are the same guy who spams the site with his garbage links and spyware. But I do find the term effective in communicating the proper level of distain.

[snip]

thank you, I'll be here all night, tip your waitress.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   

1. Well its pretty much night time so its about 50 maybe and dark.

2. I dont find it offensive. Used to call my old boss "DB" he thought it meant DA BOSS! haha. No.

3. Yellow

4. I dont know but I keep telling people there's only like 2000 billionaires in the entire world why do we let them control everything and have everything.

5. Pepperoni Pizza

6. I lean toward one but there could possibly be others like the bigfoot type creatures seen in swamps could be a different species than those in the woods or in the tundra.

7. The last one.

8. Nope.

9. People are good, the people in control are not good. That's what needs to change.

10. A giraffe walks into a bar, the bartender says "you want a longneck?" The giraffe says "I didn't know I had a choice!"

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’m definitely not that guy spamming people. I generally used to do my own website years ago with a friend, was hard work but loved it.

Your joke made me spit a bit of my drink out.

I am also enjoying everyone’s answers and thank you all for answering.

There’s no hard feelings with me and hope the same in return.
I have enjoyed reading your responses in the past when I was just a reader of this site.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
1) sunny now
2) it's funny when I call someone like that and offensive when it's the other way round.
3) red
4) It would be boring if we totally agreed with each other. Arguments are entertaining.
5) pizza capricciosa
6) Who the hell knows?
7) the last one
8) yes, twice and still alive.
9) maybe, if we don't share the fate of dinosaurs first.
10)
[snip]

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

lol good joke

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Jokes are fine... keep it family friendly please.

TY.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

1) The weather here is cold (35 degrees F) and cloudy, we've just had a long couple of rainy days so my swamp is full. It has been fairly warm too, up and down like a roller coaster and I'm expecting to hear the Spring Peeper frogs making their racket soon.
2) Douchebag. Unless you are a douchebag, you wouldn't find that word offensive, otherwise you could call it a hot water bottle.
3) Fav color? Blues and greens, and the least I like is yellow.
4) We can all believe whatever we like, but we are all citizens under the rule of governments, a possible point of union. However, if it is an us or them scenario there can only be small groups and individuals against "them" and division is inevitable.
5) Favorite food? I can eat anything as long as I can wash it down with a good craft-brewed IPA.
6) One species of Bigfoot, with some variations.
7) Encourage people to try something and fail so they can learn from their mistakes and not fear failure when pursuing a goal.
8) No mRNA injection for me. Other standard vaccines yes.
9) IMO humans will be extinct soon, if that makes the world a better place, then there you go. No evolution, just extinction.
10) I'm sorely lacking in the humor department lately. I'll get back to you on this one (maybe).

ETA: I've always liked cannibal jokes so I looked some up. Here are a few.

Why are cannibals so angry? They’re fed up with people.

What did Sparticus do to the cannibal who ate his nagging wife? Nothing, he’s gladiator.

Why didn’t the cannibal eat the guy with no feet? Because he was lack toes intolerant.

How does a cannibal say hello? He offers you a handshake.

laffgaff.com...

edit on 3/9/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Good answers , thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Welcome.

1. Nice
2. It's offensive?
3. Violet
4. Herding cats
5. Thai
6. None
7. The second one
8. No
9. We will evolve into something...
10. I don't have a sense of humor I'm aware of.
edit on 9-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join