It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Believes 'Undocumented Immigrants--Newcomers' are Really "ILLEGALS"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Last night at SOTU, Joe Biden, in a moment of impromptu honesty, referred to the alleged killer of Laken Riley as an "Illegal".

twitter.com... 052b5ba57ecbe778aa4f73627484%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmodernity.news%2F2024%2F03%2F08%2Fnancy-pelosi-angry-that-laken-rileys-killer-was-des cribed-as-an-illegal%2F

True, Joe DID misname Laken Riley by referring her to as "Lincoln" Riley...but the gist of his comment was that she was brutally murdered by an "illegal"...meaning that the leader of the Democrat party thinks everyone streaming across the southern border is coming across ILLEGALLY.

Again, off teleprompter, Joe said: “THOUSANDS of Americans are being Killed by ILLEGALS.”

So, everyone, forget calling these invaders "Undocumented Immigrants" or the even more loveable term "Newcomers".

Joe Biden believes they're all here illegally...and it's okay to say so.

edit on 8-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

if you call the "illegal" then it might hurt their feelz and make the feel like criminals. You can't be that mean, can you? OH wait, Joe said it.....well those dirty illegals!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"BREAKING NEWS - Biden believes reality, if only momentarily! Freudian slip shows broken clock is, in fact, right twice a day!"

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
MTG should have gave Biden a pin that said "Say her name.....correctly".

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Last night at SOTU, Joe Biden, in a moment of impromptu honesty, referred to the alleged killer of Laken Riley as an "Illegal".

He said no such thing; you're making that up.

There are, roughly speaking, three categories of immigrants who show up at the southern border.

First, there are those who have visas. Those are entirely legal.

Second, there are those who show up without documents and claim asylum. Those are also legal under international law as long as they present themselves to the authorities as soon as they get here and register as asylum seekers. Their claim may eventually be accepted, in which case they can stay legally. Or, it may be denied, in which case they will be deported. But they are part of the legal process as long as they abide by the rules of that process. That means maintaining contact with the Immigration authorities and showing up for hearings, as a minimum.

The third category is those who enter the country covertly without either legitimate papers or a claim of asylum. Those are the illegals. The guy that supposedly killed Laken Riley was a likely a member of a Venezuelan gang who was in the US with a fake green card. That makes him an illegal.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

so the legal visa holders are swimming across the Rio Grande and sneaking in by climbing through or over the wall? Got a link?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Nancy was pissed - "He should have said undocumented!"
LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If I was next to a real computer I could find instances of Joe Biden referring to the invasion of illegals, from years past. He was also very much against mothers and doctors killing unborn children.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Maybe you should have watched the clip before calling the OP a liar, because now you have egg on your face.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So, everyone, forget calling these invaders "Undocumented Immigrants" or the even more loveable term "Newcomers".

I am shocked by this,

Just shocked by this turn of events during an election year.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So is the Southern Border Secure ?
to Most People that Question would be a No Brainer.
I Will have to Assume that You Are Not One of those People.
If Brandon pulled a handfull of crap from his pants and smeared it on his face
the Lefties would say WOW look at JB isn't he Amazing.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

There are, roughly speaking, three categories of immigrants who show up at the southern border.

First, there are those who have visas. Those are entirely legal.

Second, there are those who show up without documents and claim asylum. Those are also legal under international law as long as they present themselves to the authorities as soon as they get here and register as asylum seekers. Their claim may eventually be accepted, in which case they can stay legally. Or, it may be denied, in which case they will be deported. But they are part of the legal process as long as they abide by the rules of that process. That means maintaining contact with the Immigration authorities and showing up for hearings, as a minimum.

The third category is those who enter the country covertly without either legitimate papers or a claim of asylum. Those are the illegals. The guy that supposedly killed Laken Riley was a likely a member of a Venezuelan gang who was in the US with a fake green card. That makes him an illegal.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If this upset you, you ain't black, boy!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"What I would do as president is several more things. I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum." --Joe Biden

So Joe Biden is fully aware he is aiding and abetting illegal activity.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Idk I've heard him say crazier lol remember if you don't vote for biden you ain't black

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

"What I would do as president is several more things. I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum." --Joe Biden

So Joe Biden is fully aware he is aiding and abetting illegal activity.

He is absolutely aware, as I've posted before...

"...an unrelenting stream of immigration. Non stop, non stop. Folks like me who were Caucasian of European descent, for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing, that's a source of our strength."
-Joe Biden 2015

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Looks like Biden has been taken to the wood shed for saying "illegal". He just apologized.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Looks like Biden has been taken to the wood shed for saying "illegal". He just apologized.

Is anyone surprised?

The only thing that surprises me is that it took this long.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Is anyone surprised?

No surprise.
Joe actually apologized to Laken Riley's murder suspect.
He did NOT apologize for calling Laken "Lincoln".

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Is anyone surprised?

No surprise.
Joe actually apologized to Laken Riley's murder suspect.
He did NOT apologize for calling Laken "Lincoln".

If he had to apologize for every time he flubbed a word, that's all he would be doing 7 days a week.

The "Apologizer-in-Chief". Beats having him as the "Commander in Chief" anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No surprise. Joe actually apologized to Laken Riley's murder suspect. He did NOT apologize for calling Laken "Lincoln".

and here's a fact, her POS murder wasn't undocumented. they knew who he was. he was stopped at the boarder and it was documented he entered illegally, processed, given a court date, put on a bus turned loose and allowed to roam around the country on his own recognizance. i bet if checked it would be found out that he didn't even check in with ICE like he was suppose to once a year.

He was a Documented Illegal Alien, only Undocumented Illegal Aliens are the ones who boarder control don't have encounters with.

edit on 11-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join