It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very dodgy 5g companies that do not exist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I totally agree, and have previously posted that the 60 GHz bands were more theoretical than practical, and that no cell towers are currently broadcasting at 60 GHz.

I explained the issue was due to the attenuation of RF at the frequencies around 60 GHz, making it impractical for cell tower type communication.

I also know of no retail equipment available yet for use with frequencies towards the top of the 5G spec.

The 60GHz frequency is being used, and as I mentioned before, the attenuation from oxygen absorption is favorable from a security standpoint, and the technology boast impressive data transfer rates.

The ST60 RF Transceiver for the 60 GHz band provides a very power-efficient wireless link with a high data rate, eliminating the need for physical cables and connectors for short range (a few centimeters), point-to-point communications.

ST60 offers best-in-class wireless performance with transfer speeds up to 6.25 Gbps along with very low power consumption.

Source

Here's another one.

This article says it's safe, and gives several reasons why, but I would still like to see more research done.

60GHz Technology V-Band Wireless – Health and Safety

edit on 29-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added Quote

<< 1  2  3   >>

join