It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Tuesday

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Using 4 year old articles about the Scamdemic era mail-in voting fraud doesn’t apply now.
Those were all unaddressed, unsolicited ballots that had nothing to do with legal mail-in voting where you have to identify yourself as a registered voter and tell them that you want a ballot.

Are you from this country?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No , Trump just recently repeated the lies again.....this has been going on years now.

Trump on mail-in voting: 'You're going to automatically have fraud'

Can i have now direct answer from ATS republicans, is the mail-in voting okey or not ? So that you will accept the result in general election without blaming rigged mail-in voting.

edit on 6-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Big difference between mail-in votes from overseas military, etc. and mail-in votes coming from people in the same district where booths are located, especially when some places had more mail-in ballots than 18+ residents. Also, believing Biden got 80 million votes is a joke in and of itself.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I dont understand your point .

Either the mail-in system is okey or rigged .

If rigged it have to be showed / proved .

The 2020 was not proved to be rigged in a way it would turn the result .

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Do you not realize that the system could be rigged in one area and be totally above board in another honest area? You seem to be repeating yourself saying that is has to be one or the other. It can be both, just like a light can be on or off.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Threadbarer

Trump's actual numbers are about 20 points behind what he's polling. Biden's actual numbers are about 10 points ahead of what he's polling.

If that trend continues into the general election where they're polling within a few points within each other, what exactly do you think that means?

That they're either fudging the numbers or the average American only operates on 2 brain cells. I find it quite frightening that anyone of voting age could actually cast a vote for Biden-and so should the rest of the world.

'Where we go one, we go all'.

It's All Smoke and Mirrors with Polls Especially the ones from the MSM . Do Not put much Stock in them . I will make a Prediction here , Trump Will Win in Nov. with a Record Setting Vote Count . The Dems will be Slaughtered in the House and Senate Races to . The MAJORITY of Americans Know Voting for a Dem is POISON Now to them Personally . Politics Cannot be Ignored Any Longer in this Country , it's Killing All Our Livelihood's .

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Even Der Führer is Jealous !

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

Do you not realize that the system could be rigged in one area and be totally above board in another honest area? You seem to be repeating yourself saying that is has to be one or the other. It can be both, just like a light can be on or off.

He/she isn’t from here/U.S. It’s best to shrug off any foreign trolling based on their own agendas.

They don’t know, nor give a sh*t about the U.S.

They’re just yapping for their own feels and bs fed by their own gov.

In fact, they’re start calling Trump voters the Trumplers or some bs here any second etc. You know, the good ol switch and reversesky

edit on 6-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Trump's actual numbers are about 20 points behind what he's polling. Biden's actual numbers are about 10 points ahead of what he's polling.

If that trend continues into the general election where they're polling within a few points within each other, what exactly do you think that means?

That they're either fudging the numbers or the average American only operates on 2 brain cells. I find it quite frightening that anyone of voting age could actually cast a vote for Biden-and so should the rest of the world.

It's All Smoke and Mirrors with Polls Especially the ones from the MSM . Do Not put much Stock in them . I will make a Prediction here , Trump Will Win in Nov. with a Record Setting Vote Count . The Dems will be Slaughtered in the House and Senate Races to . The MAJORITY of Americans Know Voting for a Dem is POISON Now to them Personally . Politics Cannot be Ignored Any Longer in this Country , it's Killing All Our Livelihood's .

My prediction is they won't/can't allow Trump to win, and will make sure he doesn't. 'It isn't the votes that count, it's who counts the votes'.

If somehow Trump were to get enough votes to win some 'radical looney' will see to it that he never gets sworn in, ala Lee Harvey Oswald. Then worldwide chaos will ensue, and 'who killed Trump' will be the last thing people will think about.

I hope you're prediction 'trumps' mine.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Justoneman

Even people like Karl Rove are saying the same thing. Trump is currently not getting 30-50% of Republican voters behind him. Do you honestly think that's a good sign for November?

Who? Another RINO?

Puleeeasse!

Don't try piping steam up our butts. We aren't into the kinky stuff.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Can i have now direct answer from ATS republicans, is the mail-in voting okey or not ? So that you will accept the result in general election without blaming rigged mail-in voting.

I don't count anymore.

I was republican before a hard right turn made me an evil contemporary of Lisa Murkowski and Nikki Haley.

But before that happened, I didn't buy the mail-in fraud claim, like many moderates RINO sellouts.

And it kinda bugs me the refusal many have to even acknowledge the disproportionate numbers of which party voted by mail in largest numbers. Like it couldn't possibly have contributed.

Republicans voted at the polls, China virus be damned.
Democrats voted by mail, as advised by the CDC.

As they counted the votes, at 2 AM, all those mail-in Democrat CDC-advised votes started off-setting the first counted live votes dominated by Republicans.
It's so occam's razor for me it makes me laugh at the the utter convolution of the conspiracy that is pushed down my throat in its place. Even if I am ridiculed for not having a hive mind on it all.

It's irrelevant now, and I'm surprised Trump hasn't pivoted to saying providence made him lose the election to split up his presidency for a greater purpose. Even a back-handed acknowledgement he accepts the outcome as fair would be appreciated.

But once again, only RINO sellouts dare suggest he should admit he lost, possibly because America was in a stir-crazy covid fog that jumped on the wagon of left-trending progressive social change.

And if it's any consolation the 8-10% that switched their vote from the first time regret it now.
edit on 7-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The whole stop the steal saga was dishonest .
There may come part 2 of that if Trump lose again 2024 , it`s the plan B if they wont get what they want.

If Trump lose in November, he starts the accusations again , and all he`s minions will say then the same .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
“Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg went into Love Park Community Center Tuesday morning to cast a ballot for her own primary race — only to be told someone had already voted in her name, according to spokesperson Michael Kolenc.”
www.fox26houston.com...

Explanation?
They said her partner ‘accidentally’ voted in Oggs name instead of her own.
No worries though because they ‘fixed it’ immediately and she was able to vote for herself. 🤣
The dems are so desperate that they are screwing themselves now.
Nothing to see here move along.

Eta: She lost, bigly.
edit on 7-3-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

The whole stop the steal saga was dishonest .
There may come part 2 of that if Trump lose again 2024 , it`s the plan B if they wont get what they want.

If Trump lose in November, he starts the accusations again , and all he`s minions will say then the same .

2000 Mules Disagree with you .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hmm... Your Sources for that are the NY Daily News and the Huffington Post ? ..Hmm... You just Confirmed my Suspicions of your Alleged Knowledge of American Politics......

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

My prediction is they won't/can't allow Trump to win, and will make sure he doesn't. 'It isn't the votes that count, it's who counts the votes'.

If somehow Trump were to get enough votes to win some 'radical looney' will see to it that he never gets sworn in, ala Lee Harvey Oswald. Then worldwide chaos will ensue, and 'who killed Trump' will be the last thing people will think about.

I hope you're prediction 'trumps' mine.
[/quote

If you are Smart , you will Insist you Vote in Nov. with a WRITE IN BALLOT with your Signature Attached . Any Electronic Voting Machine Connected to the INTERNET Can be Hacked .

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If you are Smart , you will Insist you Vote in Nov. with a WRITE IN BALLOT with your Signature Attached . Any Electronic Voting Machine Connected to the INTERNET Can be Hacked .

My town still uses paper ballots.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

My town still uses paper ballots.

Theoretically then , your Vote Will get Counted ! Good Luck ! .......

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join