It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really called the shots in Trumps GA Case - Ties to White House

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They always say follow the money. It will take you to where the crime started and this time, once again, it seems to not only go back to the big guy but also...Barack Obama.

Fani Willis has charged Donald Trump and multiple others in a RICO case in GA regarding the election. She is in her own hot water with unethical relationship and benefiting her side piece.

Earlier this week the name Jeff DiSantis popped up in the news. Seems he is the Fulton County’s Deputy District Attorney and works in Fanis office. He was a member of her transition team in 2020. He selected the people for her office.

Link

Now, it goes even deeper when we find out about his Business Partner. HIs name is Chris Huttman.

Huttman is the “head media buyer and strategist” at “Media Buying and Analytics, LLC,” according to multiple press reports and a candidate advertisement agreement signed in 2023 with the Biden campaign.

Media Buying and Analytics is the top vendor for Biden’s 2024 reelection campaign.

The entity raked in $8,687,624 during the 2024 cycle. Huttman’s history with Biden goes back to the 2020 cycle, according to Federal Election Commission records. Media Buying and Analytics earned $1.2 million from the Biden campaign in 2020. Open Secrets ranked the entity as the top Biden campaign vendor during the 2020 cycle.

Huttman also worked with Obama in 2008. Long time Democratic Operatives who happen to suddenly work in the office where Donald Trump and friends are indicted.

There is a money trail from Huttman to DiSantis for 131k in 2023.

DeSantis is Fanis spokesperson.

Link

Jeff DiSantis, a spokesperson for Willis, said the prosecutor would answer the claims in court, but declined further comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
These agent implants are all over the place inside all major departments at all levels. 😀

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Obama definitely and maybe Hillary have hands all over everything that Biden’s done. The entire federal govt does nothing but go after their enemies and bolster the permanent / saturated dem govt.

And it doesn’t matter if the evidence makes them all guilty 100 % right out here in public. As long as they own the DOJ FBI CIA IRS. That’s lights out for 50% of America.

It’s funny, GOP / conservatives used to say “when it gets down to the final battle we’ll have the sheriffs all around the country because they’re all based in counties, not corrupted town and city govts “.

Well, that never materialized, but the Soros - dem ownership of half the courtrooms and DA and AG and police chiefs …… sure as hell did.

GOP talks about it, commies rush out and do it.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Gotta love Breightbart, they never provide any sources to back a claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I wonder if the judge in the Fannie Willis case is receiving a lot of offers and bribes, or a lot of threats and intimidation?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What are the odds this links to George SOROS?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
To simply discredit a source is ignorant. Even with the MSM if you get past the headline, and the first paragraph, you find the article is not what the title suggests.

You have a paid DNC operative working in the DA office where a former POTUS who is hated by the left is being tried.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

We'd never hear about it he is White and I believe Republican.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I seem to recall something in Terrance Bradley's text stream with Ashleigh Merchant, where he alluded to a media buying company (Media Buying and Analytics, LLC?) a couple of times.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I wonder if the judge in the Fannie Willis case is receiving a lot of offers and bribes, or a lot of threats and intimidation?

Maybe that's why a "decision" is weeks away instead of hours? ⚖️

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It’s going to take all of two weeks to come up with the plan to publically scold her then let her off the hook with only a slap on the wrist.
Wade will get kicked but not Fani is my guess.
They’ll privately threaten him with bar removal if he doesn’t go along.
Fulton county is a corrupt cesspool.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Communism has taken a firm root in the USA! It will take Agent Orange to kill it, roots and all...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yup....follow that trail. WH records are needed now.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Obama definitely and maybe Hillary have hands all over everything that Biden’s done.

Don't forget George Soros, with his "Open Society Foundation". He's one of the main financiers for getting these lower-level politicians, prosecutors, and district attorneys, elected.
edit on 3-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

He buys them cheap.
edit on 3-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Speaking of decision, isn't the Supreme Court supposed to reveal tomorrow if Donald Trump must remain on state ballots or not?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
To simply discredit a source is ignorant. Even with the MSM if you get past the headline, and the first paragraph, you find the article is not what the title suggests.

You have a paid DNC operative working in the DA office where a former POTUS who is hated by the left is being tried.

It’s retodded ain’t it ?!

When the dems do this crap 24/7 against Trump, these boys giggle like happy babies.

Whenever something goes against the dems, even legit and lawful, these same boys scream like babies with a butt rash. God forbid the right ever got away with overt criminality like the dems ……. We might have a summer of riots or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Speaking of decision, isn't the Supreme Court supposed to reveal tomorrow if Donald Trump must remain on state ballots or not?

Hopefully! 😀

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hopefully! 😀

I'm surprised MSNBC and CNN are even considering the Supreme Court will rule in favor of Colorado!

BTW...Candidate Trump says FANI called WADE 2,000 times. She had to have known him for longer than 12 months, don't you think?

2,000 times!: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Have you called a person 2,000 times in your LIFETIME? I haven't called anyone 500 times, let alone 2,000.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

Huttman and Disantis are partners of 20/20 Insight LLC as you can see from the links above.

Media

top topics

join