It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone, Nice To Meet You All :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I Love This Forum and have been Browsing for Awhile now,I Hope to Stay around for Awhile.

I am 29 Years Old, I will be Turning 30 This year,I Mainly Signed Up for the Aviation Forum, I love Aviation and Hope to one day start a Aircraft / Drone Company, Hence My Name,Its the Company Name I Made Up in my Head ( Lol ),Hopefully One day it will be a real Company. I Design Aircraft and Hopefully will Share My Design's with You in the Future one day.

I Live on the East Coast of Canada in Newfoundland, I lived on the West End of Canada in Alberta for 20 Years, Both times Living in Small towns,I Moved back to Newfoundland after i became Sick,But do not Worry about me,It's Not something I can die from, Perhaps in the Future I will tell you.

Here are some Random Facts about Me,I Drink a lot of Coffee and Tea,I like Learning New ways to make Money,I can always find the Best Deal for an Item,And as i Told you Before i Design Aircraft and Drones.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HibbsIndustries

Welcome! The AVIATION forum is filled with guys/gals with REAL experience.

Enjoy, learn, share.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi there.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

welcome 'by! nice to see a newfie on the board! fellow canuck here, currently on the west coast of Canada, but my family started its Canadian journey on Fogo Island! we branched out into Ontario for awhile, before my immediate family came out west.
Glad to hear your illness isn't life threatening, that'd be some hard to live with. Anyways, see ya around i'm sure!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hello new person. I do not know anything about aviation except that awesome cool people create, build, and use aircraft. I'm a Cali. Girl but the kind that is awesome! ( take that how ya will). Welcome to the forums. May you gain and give knowledge!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Welcome...there is a poster that has some really captivating drone shots... Triton is his moniker I think...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Hibbs!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I’m sure you’ll find the aviation forum fascinating. I always have. Some very informed users there for everything aviation related - look forward to your conversations

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

hi welcome

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It`s good you drink a lot of Coffee

Btw the coffee machine is in lobby

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

WELCOME Aboard Hibbs , ENJOY !

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HibbsIndustries
Hello everyone, I Love This Forum and have been Browsing for Awhile now,I Hope to Stay around for Awhile.

I am 29 Years Old, I will be Turning 30 This year,I Mainly Signed Up for the Aviation Forum, I love Aviation and Hope to one day start a Aircraft / Drone Company, Hence My Name,Its the Company Name I Made Up in my Head ( Lol ),Hopefully One day it will be a real Company. I Design Aircraft and Hopefully will Share My Design's with You in the Future one day.

I Live on the East Coast of Canada in Newfoundland, I lived on the West End of Canada in Alberta for 20 Years, Both times Living in Small towns,I Moved back to Newfoundland after i became Sick,But do not Worry about me,It's Not something I can die from, Perhaps in the Future I will tell you.

Here are some Random Facts about Me,I Drink a lot of Coffee and Tea,I like Learning New ways to make Money,I can always find the Best Deal for an Item,And as i Told you Before i Design Aircraft and Drones.

Greetings friend. I am new here as well. Have a great time.

new topics

top topics

join