It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Performing Telepathy ... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This may sound Stupid ! But does anyone know kow to perform Telekinetics, Psychic Attacks or Telepathy ?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It may be irresponsible to explain to someone how to attack psychicly, but.........

You have to start by looking very deep down inside yourself, imho. To know yourself first has to be the basis for the more powerful stuff, only when you know yourself to some extent can you begin to control those ability’s.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Know yourself ..? What exactly do you mean by knowing yourself?.. I think I know myself quite well.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
For that you must have a special type of an alien implant

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think that if you want to know more about that then you need to read some of the books by Sylvia Browne. Some titles of her books are Life on the Other Side and Back and Past Lives Future Healing and I am sure you can find more of her books at you local library. And to fine out more about her you can go yo her website at sylvia.org

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by siddharthsma
This may sound Stupid ! But does anyone know kow to perform Telekinetics, Psychic Attacks or Telepathy ?

Ask yourself, if anyone here can actually perform these feats, why haven't they claimed Randi's prize, or gone on TV? Why are they stuck explaining it on the internet?

I mean, by all means, try what peopel tell you and see what happens. You might discover great cosmic power. But don't actually expect something to happen, or you'll probably end up fooling yourself. Every time I hear someone say "I have demonstable telekinetic powers", I die a little inside. Not because they believe it, but because so many other people do

EDIT: And stay the hell away from Sylvia Brown. How anyone can still beleive in that bleached hack is beyond all logic.

[edit on 4-15-2005 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by siddharthsma

Might want to try reading Uri Geller, when he got tired of bending spoons with his mind, he did 'psi'-work for various companies helping determine what returns they could make with certain investments, commodoties, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
>>For that you must have a special type of an alien implant

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
or a psi ball paint ball round if everyone in it agrees

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
hey kode where did u learn all about knowing yourself and looking deep inside yourself cuz what u sed was pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
hey if anyone figures this out let me know

-poisonedYouth

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by siddharthsma

As far as I'm concerned, and you thought your question would sound stupid, just follow the code of the Jedi. Also, what kode said was right. Try treating these powers like "The Force" from Star Wars. Might sound dumb and everyone is always like "Ah, that'll never work because it's a movie!" However, George Lucas in his movies tried to put some truth behind a lot of what you see on the screen. That includes the powers the Jedi have. I forget exactly where I read it (I'll look for a link in a bit) but in ancient times religious and spiritual folk used to practice the art of manipulating energy and moving objects with the mind. In many instances, martial arts were used to accompany such powers (which if you do any research on the Jedi, they too practice martial arts with sword play). SO, yeah...Again, I'll look for that link, but no promises...it was a while that I read that.

And after rereading your topic, I must say - You mention nothing about telekinesis. Gah, sorry...I'll try and give you something better to work with. Hold on.
------- edit to add this \/ \/
Ok, back. Basically, I found nothing - Big Surprise. I know this probably won't be of much use to you (or anyone for that matter) but if I had to take a wild guess at how to telepathically attack someone, I would imagine it would have to come from deep inside like kode said. As far as telekinesis (which again, you did not mention though it could be used to various mental attacks (i.e. throwing stuff at people)) I know it should start with really becoming "one" with yourself. When I started getting into telepathy and telekinesis about two years ago, I just believed it could happen, took various tidbits of information from here and there, and tried to do stuff with my mind. One of the main exercises I tried (and it worked on multiple accounts) was the one where you are supposed to make the candle flame move.
It's imperative to make sure there is no wind coming from anywhere and that you are not breathing on it. I don't know how many times I made it move a little bit. Never got it to move a lot though.

This is a far cry from what you are looking for, but I hope I said something that helps even in the slightest. I kind of look into this topic from time to time but usually with not much luck. If I find anything, I'll let you know. Goodluck on your search

[edit on 7/29/2010 by philosearcher]

[edit on 7/29/2010 by philosearcher]

new topics

top topics

join